Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,818 members, 7,841,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

See What He Saw In His Dream About Buhari And Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What He Saw In His Dream About Buhari And Peter Obi (1426 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What He Saw In His Dream About Buhari And Peter Obi by copyrites: 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Are you still in doubt? February no far again.

Man who predicted Buhari's victory on Facebook in 2015 has this to say about Peter Obi on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: See What He Saw In His Dream About Buhari And Peter Obi by silvoclaira: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
tongue
Re: See What He Saw In His Dream About Buhari And Peter Obi by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
Post the link to his 2015 post, let's see his edit history..

ObiDatti to the rescue..

1 Like

Re: See What He Saw In His Dream About Buhari And Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
You need to take your maleria drugs seriously op
copyrites:

Man who predicted Buhari's victory on Facebook in 2015 has this to say about Peter Obi on Twitter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What He Saw In His Dream About Buhari And Peter Obi by Cherish233: 12:15am On Jan 28, 2023
Carry your dream nd get lost, tho i really want Obi to win but hate it when people think they can see the future.🙄
Re: See What He Saw In His Dream About Buhari And Peter Obi by MrSensor(m): 2:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Please let's pray to God to protect Obi.

1 Like

Re: See What He Saw In His Dream About Buhari And Peter Obi by AlaafinOfOyo: 3:52am On Jan 28, 2023
Good dream. I wish I can see my own dream as I saw in 2014. In 2014 when no one knew Buhari would win, I saw him giving a victory speech on a podium. Among the audience were a multitude of dead bodies. 8 years down the line, that dream has been reified.

1 Like

Re: See What He Saw In His Dream About Buhari And Peter Obi by kingthreat(m): 5:45am On Jan 28, 2023
What is the dream on correct scores on Manchester United vs. Reading today? I want to cash out. grin

2 Likes

Re: See What He Saw In His Dream About Buhari And Peter Obi by Haywhy3579: 7:15am On Jan 28, 2023
Keep dreaming but I hope u will not pass ur dream to the land of great beyond
Re: See What He Saw In His Dream About Buhari And Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 28, 2023
Is this playing?
Re: See What He Saw In His Dream About Buhari And Peter Obi by Newton2024: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2023
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

2 Likes

Re: See What He Saw In His Dream About Buhari And Peter Obi by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2023
copyrites:

It was an easy prediction that Buhari would win in 2015.

Haba, there was no way PDP would have beaten the merger that formed APC.

Mr Dreamer thinks Peter Obi will win because of the noise being thrown around. Why did he not make the prophesy even before the PDP primary?
Re: See What He Saw In His Dream About Buhari And Peter Obi by EKONGKING: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2023
Are Nigerians this jobless?
I dreamt that I met with alien because I watched ET movie.
So if I come to social media and said it's gods word .
I will be immediately ridiculed in the country where iam living .
Nigeria both as a country and its people have a long way to go in the present world.
Re: See What He Saw In His Dream About Buhari And Peter Obi by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2023
Newton2024:
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

Based on certain security challenges like bank robberies. It doesn't necessarily mean it was the safest in reality.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

Most of the roads are washed off now. Obaino had to reconstruct some of them.

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

In NECO and WAEC.

Anambra has always been highly ranked in literacy.

You people should always endeavour to be specific.

There is nothing like an academic ranking by states in Nigeria.

What we have is a literacy rank and ranking by performances in WAEC and NECO.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

I am not sure you know the meaning of Millennium Goals.

Peter Obi was best governor in the eradication of polio in Nigeria. That is not the same as achieving the Millennium Goals on Health. The Millennium Goals on Health also includes reduction of child mortality, and improvement of maternal health. In fact, it includes combating HIV/AIDS, malaria, and other diseases..

He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

That doesn't make him better than those who do. It is his choice.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

Doesn't make him a leader who will get the job done.

My grandmother rejected two brand new Peugeot to return to civil service beyond retirement age, and she refused.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

Doesn't make him a leader who would get the job done.

Xi Jinping of China earns far more than the amount typical Chinese leaders earned or should earn, but he gets the job done.

(1) (Reply)

Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot / Labour Party Result In Polling Unit FCT / LAGOS GUBER 2023: LP & PDP Collabo Is Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.