Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) (67570 Views)

What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) / What Is The Name Of This Weird Fish Seen At A Fish Market Recently? (VID) / Man Feeding A Fish With Beer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Mercury12(m): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2023
Hmmm
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2023
It’s called a big fish 😁

1 Like

Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by riverbird: 9:59am On Jan 28, 2023
End time fish, please where is pastor righteousness. grin
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by iykejohnson(m): 9:59am On Jan 28, 2023
Hoor!

That fish is too big oo
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Olabode211: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2023
This one Ipob fish with some small face of Amaka...

2 Likes

Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by kayfact123(m): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2023
Nurse shark indeed
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by 007Marvel(m): 10:04am On Jan 28, 2023
Olam09:
Might be a sturgeon fish.. different species..

Most definitely.
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Lance008(m): 10:04am On Jan 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Are you a graduate ? 😐
Lol
School went through him
U suppose know say he no graduate
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRGdgww-RYA

Very big and heavy "weird" type of fish seen at a fish market recently 😯

Who knows its name?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn76weRBvc8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This is a shark and not a catfish. You can see that the dorsal fin was removed. And it also has a pseudo limb at the side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Drsnives(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2023
Amagiddom.. very common here
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Baronthecelebri: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2023
Mumu fish
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Slynation(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2023
Omo...I need this as berbeque πŸ˜„
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Barrywilly(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2023
You got it right
etrange:
We didn't get a good view but that looks like a nurse shark. It has the typical tail fin of a shark but the head of a catfish. It could be black or brown. If the gills were shown in the video, I'd have been able to confirm that.

1 Like

Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by iHateFraudsters: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2023
etrange:
We didn't get a good view but that looks like a nurse shark. It has the typical tail fin of a shark but the head of a catfish. It could be black or brown. If the gills were shown in the video, I'd have been able to confirm that.

Spot on πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by ahnie: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2023
This one all of you are dying n craving for my attention so,and calling my name upandan
Hatrick01:
Ahnie would u like it?
Abeg I dey owe you anything?

Pray,allow this soul to rest.the mentions I get daily is something x.
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by dayleke: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Are you a graduate ? 😐

shocked
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by HardMirror(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Tiger shark maybe
it is a shark, not sure the exact specie.
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Parachoko: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2023
Daniel7543:
it's Lion whale maybe
I doubt you know there's a shark called "Tiger Shark" cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Okoroawusa: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2023
Giant cat fish.... Isn't it obvious
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by antibullshit: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2023
That's obviously a shark. I could tell from the fins and the gills.
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by HardMirror(m): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2023
007Marvel:

Most definitely.
or that is rivht. Their fins look like that of sharks too and they grow very big.
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Barrywilly(m): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2023
Do you know what a whale is at all? No wonder somebody queried if you ever been to any school
Daniel7543:
it's Lion whale maybe
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by HardMirror(m): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2023
Daniel7543:
it's Lion whale maybe
and some mumu liked your comment? It is finished. Education na scam for nigeria true true
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by clydecarson(m): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2023
etrange:

You are right,from the pics you'd clearly see that the gills were cut off

1 Like

Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by antibullshit: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Catfish have whiskers. Its a shark. The snout is shaped like an old model bmw which was nicknamed shark nose.

2 Likes

Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Hatrick01: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2023
ahnie:
This one all of you are dying n craving for my attention so,and calling my name upandan
Abeg I dey owe you anything?

Pray,allow this soul to rest.the mentions I get daily is something x.
no ma'm

Its just that u are the most popular chef we have on nairaland.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by highness25(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRGdgww-RYA

Very big and heavy "weird" type of fish seen at a fish market recently 😯

Who knows its name?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn76weRBvc8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This thing na big fish for your mind
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Mercury12(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2023
McLizbae:

Looks more like a giant Titus to me grin
That is a catfish bro
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by youngking89(m): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2023
Get out....go and play your game by yourse
kingscare1:
Fishy Is Fishy Bruh.

27/1/2023
BETKING CHECK - 81RG-9NMBT-6-YRRV

Check my profile to see for yourself.
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Viscuz: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Is buhari not the sweetest thing that happened to Nigeria after catfish pepper soup?
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Decent09(m): 10:16am On Jan 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Are you a graduate ? 😐

Who graduate help
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Pearlwhite: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
So because you won once now, you don become hot tipster,dey play.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
I won make my gbola long from 6" to 8" and fatter too..
This girl no dey sing well again cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Survive Every Month As A Bachelor / How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) / Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.