Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) (67582 Views)

What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) / What Is The Name Of This Weird Fish Seen At A Fish Market Recently? (VID) / Man Feeding A Fish With Beer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
That's a shark but the fisherman cut off the fins just to make it look like ordinary fish
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Solocoin: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
Let it not be after he has finish eating they come and tell him the fish worth $2M
😂😂
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by bablon20(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Of all the creatures (mammals) that God created I have to come realize that human being is d smallest in size.
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Omolomo4eva(m): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Tiger shark maybe
It's dinosaur catfish
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Spandau: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Tiger shark maybe

No! Monkey dolphin
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by CallmeTrinity: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Omolomo4eva:
It's dinosaur catfish

You are an iliterate
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by ebhaleleme51490: 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
A good ogbonna plus ponmo,will go down well with hot, soft pondo yam A good ogbonna plus ponmo,will go down well with hot, soft pondo yam ...
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Daniel7543:
it's Lion whale maybe
Male lion whale smiley
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by uba1991: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Mami- water pikin
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by CallmeTrinity: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Spandau:

No! Monkey dolphin

You are an iliterate
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by tctrills: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Are you a graduate ? 😐
Lol, this your graduate status too dey sweet you abi. I can imagine how many girls to toasted with that line.
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by babaowambe: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
Species of shark from the shape of tail
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by CallmeTrinity: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
tctrills:

Lol, this your graduate status too dey sweet you abi. I can imagine how many girls to toasted with that line.

Yes I am sure you can only imagine because graduation is something you will never attain..

Now be filled with envy ,let it soak into your every tissue and overwhelm you.

Die slow ...
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Spandau: 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You are an iliterate

Pẹlẹ. Professor of fisheries.
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by tctrills: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Yes I am sure you can only imagine because graduation is something you will never attain..

Now be filled with envy ,let it soak into your every tissue and overwhelm you.

Die slow ...
Lol, with the amount of jobless graduates out there it's becoming too hard to envy you bro. Go make money and then we can envy you.
Being a graduate is really not an achievement. But what would you know? It's all you have.
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Doyou2019: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
ahnie:
Your head dey there,come download the food with cold 17:59 cheesy

Be like this our NL madam don conquer ulcer for good. grin
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Illegal1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
Isoryt
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Giant cat fish
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Thomasankara(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
h
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by BigSam13: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ask GCFR, it's giant panla fish
McLizbae:

Looks more like a giant Titus to me grin

1 Like

Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by GCFRin2034: 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Olam09:
Might be a sturgeon fish.. different species..

Those those quoting me. 👇🏽

Might be of some different species.. don't you know apes have different species. Monkey, baboon but they are all know as apes. . Great white shark, tiger shark and other kind of shark but they're still classified as shark. Whales for example, sperm whale, killer whale, beluga whale but they're all know as whale in general. So definitely this might be some undiscovered sturgeon fish..

Monkeys are not apes . Also that’s not a sturgeon

But I get the other points you made
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by dedeorji(m): 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
etrange:
We didn't get a good view but that looks like a nurse shark. It has the typical tail fin of a shark but the head of a catfish. It could be black or brown. If the gills were shown in the video, I'd have been able to confirm that.
Definitely a shark!
The dorsal fin has been chopped off and the tail fin further confirms it.
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Olam09(m): 12:20am On Jan 29, 2023
GCFRin2034:

Monkeys are not apes . Also that’s not a sturgeon

But I get the other points you made
Thanks for the correction.
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by rezzy: 8:22am On Jan 29, 2023
Papichulostunne:

Bros na normal exclamation.. like ewo.!!!
Ok, i tot it was spelt as echiabor.

Thanks
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Yankee101: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Cat fish
Re: A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2023
Pearlwhite:
I won make my gbola long from 6" to 8" and fatter too..
This girl no dey sing well again cry

We don't sell dick enlargement boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Survive Every Month As A Bachelor / How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) / Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.