Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) (32240 Views)

2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani / Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Blaze14k: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2023
TollinsN:

Social Media popularity has nothing to do with real election. Even campaign crowd has never been true reflection of electorate votes. Only ignorants see media hype as true minds of the people.

Those people on social media were they hired to hype peter obi?
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by frankson1(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCt7GLeC2CI

The Presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) in the 2023 general elections, Mr Peter Obi attended the Dunamis Church for their Nations Worship In His Presence and he was introduced.

He got to the Glory Dome late and sat behind, refusing to move to the front even when he was asked to.

According to him, late comers should seat at the back row.

How many millions did he donate to Dunamis for the introduction grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by alimiadedayo1: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2023
hohafrank:
Obi is already the president federal republic of Nigeria.God has ordained it to be so.They is nothing anyone can do to stop him.
you sound like a fool which you are.. so because Peter obi went to dunamis he has automatically become the president of Nigeria.. I wonder sometimes if many of you guys pass through the four walls of school.. emotions sometimes is a sign of weakness and lack of knowledge
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by frankson1(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

Those people on social media were they hired to hype peter obi?

All political parties hire hype-men grin
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Aufbauh(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2023
clinician2x:

On the issue of migration, anambra people and South East are traders to a large extent. Everything concerning trading and importation flows into the country from lagos. Sometime ago it costs 800k to move a container from China to lagos and 1.2m to move same container from.lagos to onitsha or owerri. What it means therefore is that u are forced to stretch out your profit margin in order to get ur goods down. If you have a warehouse in lagos, that expenditure is cut and you maximize profit.

Peter Obi is the man.

Nna save your energy and rest.
I've stayed among your people having lived in FESTAC for 13 years before moving to Abuja 2018 so I'm not one of those you can spin with inanities.

More than 80% of Igbos that comes to Lagos is purely for greener pasture and not container or importation business as you alluded.
Some even come solely to entertain us with Ogene music every evening when we'd sit out.

I'm a field professional/contractor and I've done so many projects across different parts of the country so I can tell you for free about different places.

I'm only trying to be diplomatic and fair when I said 'I don't need to be in Anambra to know about Obi's performance.

Anambra state has being my route and stopover most especially during Obi's administration so there's nothing new you can tell me that is spectacular.

Obi to me is even below average in terms of capacity and competence. The only thing going for hm is ethno religious sentimentality.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Blaze14k: 7:58am On Jan 28, 2023
frankson1:

All political parties hire hype-men grin

Lol so everyone one social media are hype men. Are u serious?
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by alimiadedayo1: 7:58am On Jan 28, 2023
djon78:

This election will shock many people even me

Yesterday I was somewhere in FCT
I was around some guys
Three HausaFulani men were among us

We were all discussing the coming election. They began to speak in Hausa, the only thing I was hearing was Obi.
So I asked them, they told me they were voting for Peter Obi
The main guy was from katsina
He said Buhari was his brother but he has failed them woefully

I was surprised

Many Northerners are rooting for Obi

Like I said

February will be shocking
Forget all the propaganda you see online
see dumb reasoning they suppose to dump you inside lagoon
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by paradigmshift(m): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

Stop being myopic as there's no nation which only saviour is one man.

Many of you guys his supporters hyped this man as if it's not this mediocre Obi that governed Anambra state for 8Yrs.

In all honesty, do we want Nigeria of today to be administered the way Obi governed Anambra state? If we want that then Nigeria and Nigerians has a long wait to get to the ideal destination we'd hope for.
just like buhari was the right man to get Nigeria to the ideal destination.. yeye dy smell. If u like vote cow
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by djon78(m): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2023
Gandrova:
Stop deceiving ur self. It will not come to reality. Even his own people are making life difficult them attacking INEC facilities.

You guys will be so shocked by February

Better prepare your heart for the shock you will receive

Forget what you see online

It will deceive you
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Blaze14k: 8:02am On Jan 28, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Unfortunately, most of his supporters are very idiotic in thinking. But fortunately, Obi will never win

The insult and they say obidients insult the hell out of people
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by djon78(m): 8:02am On Jan 28, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

see dumb reasoning they suppose to dump you inside lagoon

I don talk my own finish

February is not far again
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Pesuzok(m): 8:03am On Jan 28, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Furck U. Nigeria doesn't need Obi

So who do we need?
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by SocialJustice: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2023
SmartPolician:
If Nigeria misses Peter Obi, I will conclude that this country was never designed to be great!
And you won't be wrong. It is a matter of facing your life and succeeding despite the environment.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by stuffs2002: 8:10am On Jan 28, 2023
Obi the ethnic and religious BIGOT

Obi Sacked the non Anambra indigenes working in the Anambra State civil service
Obi never gave appointments to non Catholics while he was governor in Anambra state
Obi never gave contracts to non Catholics while he was governor in Anambra state
Obi deported northerners while he was governor in Anambra state
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 8:11am On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

Many of you guys his supporters hyped this man as if it's not this mediocre Obi that governed Anambra state for 8Yrs.

In all honesty, do we want Nigeria of today to be administered the way Obi governed Anambra state? If we want that then Nigeria and Nigerians has a long wait to get to the ideal destination we'd hope for.

Congratulations! You have now graduated from local urchins to national urchins

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by clinician2x: 8:13am On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

I've stayed among your people having lived in FESTAC for 13 years before moving to Abuja 2018 so I'm not one of those you can spin with inanities.

More than 80% of Igbos that comes to Lagos is purely for greener pasture and not container or importation business as you alluded.
Some even come solely to entertain us with Ogene music every evening when we'd sit out.

I'm a field professional/contractor and I've done so many projects across different parts of the country so I can tell you for free about different places.

I'm only trying to be diplomatic and fair when I said 'I don't need to be in Anambra to know about Obi's performance.

Anambra state has being my route and stopover most especially during Obi's administration so there's nothing new you can tell me that is spectacular.

Obi to me is even below average in terms of capacity and competence. The only thing going for hm is ethno religious sentimentality.

Ohhh your only contact with anambra state is that you pass through onitsha while going to other parts of SE and I am here wasting my time schooling a deluded fellow?

Damn.

Pls, you're correct 100%.

Enjoy ur delusions.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

Just listen to yourself
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 8:14am On Jan 28, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Furck U. Nigeria doesn't need Obi

Nigerians need Obi as much as Obi need Nigeria. Go and die if you're not comfortable with it.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by pacesetting: 8:16am On Jan 28, 2023
Don't mind that slowpoke. Somebody went to an unknown party barely months ago and he has become a household name and a threat to the old established parties. Only genuine and organic love for Obi and what he stands for can make it possible.
Blaze14k:

So tinubu will give u the glory u are seeking? If peter obi was a bad leader in Anambra what is making him get this popular?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Jsucre(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2023
Politics & Religion tueh!
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by VERDA: 8:23am On Jan 28, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

You mind that one? Even people that bitterly criticized his 8 years as governor have suddenly developed amnesia and now see him as the greatest man to ever walk the earth. It’s religious and tribal sentiments laced with wide scale hypnosis that’s worrying then

This same doomsday method of campaign is how he campaigned when he was in the running for Governor.

Please show me any governor or leader that was not criticized during his tenure...

Even the Tinubu you silly lots love to shout built Lagos was insulted left, right, centre during his tenure for empowering thugs, being dictatorial and being highly corrupt. I lived in Lagos during his tenure, so you guys should spare us the nonsense talk.

Vote your candidate, make Una rest abeg. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:25am On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

So u want Nigeria were the daughter of the president will owe the whole market,were the president will make laws that will make him forever rich even after the presidency or a president that will sell all we have in the name of privatization and pocket the money.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by achillesfoot(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2023
SmartPolician:
If Nigeria misses Peter Obi, I will conclude that this country was never designed to be great!
. I don't quote and I'm not a bearer of bad news, however as a smart politician it's best you don't get your hopes up... Nigeria isn't a country, it's a business center... And business centers are all about profits.. PO won't win, not cos he's not the best but cos the fulanis/British would never allow it.. PO is about to liberate the slaves, the masters can never let that happen..
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by clevybrown(m): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

I present to u your sleeping lord and saviour.... grin

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Cantonese: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

I'd think it's you that wrote like someone who is confused by media euphoria.
My point is simple, even if Singapore could have missed the opportunity of electing the man, there are others who could have conveniently rose to the occasion.

The idea of building an institutions around a person or assuming a person is indispensable is not only myopic but vacuous.

You probably don't know who you're responding to, but I'm not one of ur unexposed folks and kins.

There's no part of this country I've never being to. In fact I'd transverse 4-5 states every fortnight as a field person.

I'm in Benue state as we speak, and most of my people supporting Obi are doing so out of religious leaning and not competence or capacity.

Besides I don't even need to be in Anambra to know weda Obi performed or not cos it's a global village. If he has done creditably well we wouldn't have had this SEasteners continuous migration to Lagos state.

I am certainly not carried away by what I read in the media. A lot of times, people are either misinformed or guilty of ignorance to facts.

Your first comment exposed your lack of proper information on strong leadership. It exposed your lack of information about certain great leaders, whose roles were very key to the development and greatness of the countries presently.

No one in indispensable, but great leaders make great nations. They build institutions, infrastructures and legacies that impact positively to several generations after them. You may take your time to study Japan and China.

If you say Obi’s supporters do so because of their religious beliefs, then you are greatly amiss. Take your time to ask why Obi has risen so greatly in such a short period and continues to soar. Even if it is on the basis of religion, is it a secret that one major basis for supporting Atiku/Tinubu/Kwakwanso is their religious faith? By the way, at this point of Nigerian politics, can you separate religion from it?

You are in Benue state according to you. How do you expect those of us who do not know how things function there to give you first hand information, as a resident? If that is the case, how then do you expect to comment on Anambra state, when you do not have an idea?

Those of you who claim that Southeasterns migrate to Lagos or other parts of the country, make mockery of yourselves. Everyday in Lagos presently, truckloads of northerners, cows, motorcycles and weapons make their way to Lagos. You can confirm that from any Lagos resident. They also migrate to other parts of the nation, just like other citizens are permitted by law to move and associate freely nationwide. The development of Lagos was a national effort, with contribution from the resources of the federation and the migration of different people from different parts. How you single out the Southeasterners, exposes some form of jealousy and anger at the progress they have made. By the way the southeasterns are also all over Benue state and other parts of the country. How have you, residing in Benue, singled out Lagos? Why is Benue state not as developed as Lagos?

Bros na too eating of Benue yam no let you see matters well.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Pascal9: 8:33am On Jan 28, 2023
I hope he will continue going to church crusades after he lose, hypocrite
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by bender79: 8:35am On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

That is your opinion. On the contrary , I lived in Anambra state when he was governor and I know how much he tried to fix a broken system. We all know the state of Anambra when he met it. It was a den for rascality and criminality but he came and stabilized the state and it began to develop within all sectors. The only problem I had with obi is that he didn't concentrate infrastructural develooment in the capital Awka, he rather chose to spread it across all zones but by and large, obi laid the foundation for Anambra state.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:37am On Jan 28, 2023
shegz24:

Anambra didnt miss Obi, in fact they had him for 8years.

They are still not even the best state in SouthEast to start with.
Anambra is among the top 5 states in Nigeria today because of Obi.You think he is popular for nothing? Obi changed Anambra try and travel out of osogbo for once

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:38am On Jan 28, 2023
plaindealer:
grin grin
As e dey pain una, e dey sweet us
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Sedonxavi: 8:39am On Jan 28, 2023
SmartPolician:
Then you must be an idiot to make such conclusion over a man cursed by his people when he was a governor due to his incompetence.https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342 check the link
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2023
frankson1:

How many millions did he donate to Dunamis for the introduction grin grin
We no dey give shishi
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by shegz24(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Anambra is among the top 5 states in Nigeria today because of Obi.You think he is popular for nothing? Obi changed Anambra try and travel out of osogbo for once

top5 in what exactly? Who brainwashed you?

Abambra cant even talk to Imo in SouthEast, talk more AkwaIbom in SS.

Dont even get me started on NW and SW states.

Anambra that is the hub of IPOB killings something that was way worse under Obi with Evans Kidnapping and EndSars.

Zero infrastructure, even ordinary firefighting service is invisible in Onitsha market when fire caught it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NASS Debates, Passes 2016 Budget Today / Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos / I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.