Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again (2217 Views)

Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina / Bala Mohammed: We Have Evidence That PDP Defeated Buhari In 2019 / PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Viscuz: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2023
BATified2023:
comparing tinubu to obi

That’s d height of delusion

What u don’t know is that the madness buhari is showing to tinubu is making people understand that buhari was/is the problem n not tinubu

At least it’s crystal clear now that tinubu is fighting against the cabals, he has defeated them once n if he succeed in defeating them again that means there will b no cabal when he gets to power

They know this n that is y they want to destroy apc so as to pave way for a fellow Fulani

Go n check well u will see Fulani are heading everywhere, they know if tinubu wins it will change but if atiku wins it will b easy cos the only thing they need to do is to change Party n they continue their Fulani madness

So don’t even think of Peter obi in d picture, so if they don’t want tinubu that is kinda close to them, so they will want obi that his people are at war with them right?

U don see where Fulani n Igbo gree?

Shatap online 2 face

Or so now Fulani is now the problem shey ?

But once a region come out to fight them you hide like coward and abuse them.

Tinubu no go win instead make Fulani continue shikena
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Viscuz: 9:56am On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:
Can you see how dumb you are grin

Ibeju Lekki was a bush before Asiwaju became the Governor of Lagos State.

Warri has been existing and thriving before Nigeria was even created. Ibeju Lekki wey b say nah thick bush in the 60s,70s,80s and 90s don dust Warri

Ibeju Lekki that was once a bush don become small London because of the kind of great leaders that have been ruling Lagos State since 1998 while Warri can't even compete with her peers again.

Warri that was once in the league of PH, Ibadan, Kaduna and Kano can't even compete with any of does major cities again because of useless leaders like Okowa.

Who dey talk ?

No na Tinubu impregnate your mama too ?

Na Tinubu still teach your papa how to baf ni ?

Right from the beginning I know say you must link Tinubu or APC to this foolish comparison na why I begin clear your daft brain.

Tinubu don become the one when remove ibeju lekki from bush

Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Parachoko: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

Who dey talk ?

No na Tinubu impregnate your mama too ?

Na Tinubu still teach your papa how to baf ni ?

Right from the beginning I know say you must link Tinubu or APC to this foolish comparison na why I begin clear your daft brain.

Tinubu don become the one when remove ibeju lekki from bush
Yes, it was under Tinubu Ibeju Lekki started turning to what it is today.

How many Km of road have Okowa build in Delta State? With the kind of money Delta State is earning, it should even be doing better than Lagos in providing infrastructure
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Viscuz: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:
Yes, it was under Tinubu Ibeju Lekki started turning to what it is today.

How many Km of road have Okowa build in Delta State? With the kind of money Delta State is earning, it should even be doing better than Lagos in providing infrastructure

Ahhhhhh

I don see am say you be really Cursed APC snake servant.

So because okowa carry delta money then betray southern governor forum to be vice president e no come work anything abi?

So for 8 years okowa go government house to sing no be so ?

And please remind me the starting peak of construction of an earlier project in ibeju lekki by Bola Ahmed?

APC supporters are cursed that is a fact .
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Parachoko: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

Ahhhhhh

I don see am say you be really Cursed APC snake servant.

So because okowa carry delta money then betray southern governor forum to be vice president e no come work anything abi?

So for 8 years okowa go government house to sing no be so ?

And please remind me the starting peak of construction of an earlier project in ibeju lekki by Bola Ahmed?

APC supporters are cursed that is a fact .

You have been asking me questions, yet, you have not been able to tell me the projects Okowa have carried out in Warri

How many Km of road have Okowa constructed in Delta State?

I don tell you under whose tenure Ibeju Lekki started seeing development, if you want to be crying about the known fact, is your cup of tea.

Ibeju Lekki that was a bush in the 90's don over take and dust Warri to the side.

Tinubu created The Lekki Free Trade Zone. The employment opportunities and the industries in LFTZ is more than that of the whole Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Viscuz: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:
You have been asking me questions, yet, you have not been able to tell me the projects Okowa have carried out in Warri

I don tell you under whose tenure Ibeju Lekki started seeing development, if you want to be crying about the known fact, is your cup of tea.

Ibeju Lekki that was a bush in the 90's don over take and dust Warri to the side.

Tinubu created The Lekki Free Trade Zone. The employment opportunities and the industries in LFTZ is more than that of the whole Delta State.

Leave what your papa told you and travel no let people when dey your street dey lie give you.

Read below, the link dey o but you choose to be stupid like an average APC corn fool .

So read this small one then show me your Ebonyi APC bastard own :

In the last 7 years, Gov. Okowa has massively upgraded infrastructures which has stimulated growth in the economy, attracted tourists, investors and public-private partnerships and has also advanced the architectural beauty of Delta State.

Through the urban renewal and infrastructure sector, in 2015, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa set up a Project Steering Committee to transform the Asaba International Airport into a regional economic hub through a robust public-private partnership.

Before signing a 30 years concession agreement with Halcrow Infrastructure Consortium in 2021, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa;
1. Fully rehabilitated/reconstructed the runway, taxiway and other ancillary works,
2. Completed the perimeter fence,
3. Evacuated the hill beside the airport to provide an obstacle-free zone for the runway as demanded by regulatory authority.
4. Completed the installation of Instrument Landing System & the Airfield Ground Lighting System. As a result, the airport can now handle night operations
5. Established a medical center,
6. Completed the Fire-fighting Station with a Watchtower for firefighters,
7. Rehabilitated the unserviceable Automatic Weather Observation System and the Low-Level Wind Shear Alert System which has improved the overall safety of the airport.
Subsequently, the airport was upgraded from a category 3 to Category 6 airport, which enables aircraft as large as the Boeing 737 to land.

Since 2015 till date, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa has constructed over 883 road projects, covering over 1,814.85 kilometers and 109179.66 meters of drainage channels across Delta State through the;

1. Ministry of Works;
2. Ministry of Urban Renewal,
3. Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC);
4. Direct Labour Agency,
5. Warri/Uvwie and Environs Special Areas Development Agency (WUEDA); and
6. Delta State Capital Territory Development Agency (DCTDA).

Some roads and drainages commissioned by the @OfficialPDPNig National Chairman @iyorchiayu in Delta State.
In the same period, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa completed six (6) bridges in his effort to improve the road network in the state, and currently, the construction of 15 bridges is ongoing.

The completed bridges are;
1. The bridge over rail crossing at Agbor;
2. The Ovwor/Effurun-Otto bridge;
3. 2 Pedestrian bridges in Asaba;
4. The Agbarho/Orherhe bridge; and
5. The Oha/Orerokpe bridge.
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Britishpea: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2023
Thanksful:

Tinubu defeated Buhari for Obi to have easy win. If Buhari's choice had emerged, e for hard Obi but now, nah different ball game all together.

When you are done having sex with yourself let us know
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Parachoko: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

Since 2015 till date, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa has constructed over 883 road projects, covering over 1,814.85 kilometers and 109179.66 meters of drainage channels across Delta State through the;

Pedestrian bridges nah achievement grin

You claim Okowa don build close to 2000km of roads

List the names of this major roads make we see
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:
6. Investment: Lekki Free Trade Zone opened Lagos to investors and now several top companies/bodies have their headquarters there including the biggest consulate office of the USA. Lekki infrastructure company, Eko Atlantic.

7. Housing: Decentralization of the ministry of works and housing gave birth to the conversion of the housing department to a full fledge ministry which was charged with providing 500 units of houses yearly. This single move led to making the Lekki corridor the fastest growing real estate investment haven in Nigeria. Housing sector was opened to the private investors and Lagos became the highest destination for real estate investors in Nigeria.

8. EDUCATION: Payment of WAEC fee for students from all walks of life so far you live in Lagos. Several schools were built. The One-Day governor program started with the spelling bee competition.
First of its kind

9. SECURITY: The closest thing to state policing started in Nigeria under Tinubu, with RRS in 1999. The prisons reformation in order to curb activities of criminals, led to conversion of Ita Oko Prisoners Camp to a Youth Skill Acquisition Centre. Infact RRS is now the most performing police force in Nigeria. To make things work, he created the Lagos security trust fund where private sector come together to invest in Lagos security in conjunction with the government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQz9jyOOk1M&t=1s

Tinubu has nothing to do with Lagos free trade zone. Stop lying.

Lagos Free Zone (LFZ) is a Free Trade Zone situated in Lagos that is promoted by Tolaram group. [1] The Free zone is integrated with Lekki Deep Sea Port and covers 830 hectares of area in Lagos.[2][3] Lagos Free Zone is located 60 kilometers to the east of Lagos city.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos_Free_Zone#:~:text=Lagos%20Free%20Zone%20(LFZ)%20is,hectares%20of%20area%20in%20Lagos.

If that one no do you

https://www.cweic.org/strategic-partners/lagos-free-zone-lfz/

Decentralization of the ministry of works and housing. What does this really mean because it's just grammar without substance.

Yes he pioneered the millennium school with three school building in under his regimen.

Tinubu paid waec only once (2003/2004).

Closest thing to state policing for real? What do Nigeria need state police for exactly?
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Viscuz: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:
Pedestrian bridges nah achievement grin

You claim Okowa don build close to 2000km of roads

List the names of this major roads make we see

You are yet to:

1 : tell me the starting peak/first constitution in ibeju lekki by Bola Ahmed.

2. Compare any work of the Ebonyi APC Cursed governor even if it's the pedestrian bridge
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Parachoko: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

You are yet to:

1 : tell me the starting peak/first constitution in ibeju lekki by Bola Ahmed.

2. Compare any work of the Ebonyi APC Cursed governor even if it's the pedestrian bridge
You have not tell me any tangible thing Okowa have done in Delta State with all the billions he have been receiving

You claim Okowa have built close to 2000km of roads, list out the names of the roads

To construct close to 2000km of road no b small thing at all.

Some of the road rehabilitated by The Ebonyi State Government include Ogoja road; Nkaliki road; Gunning road; New Market road, these roads are wearing a new look with concrete pavements and finally asphalted.

You claim Okowa has done close to 2000km road, now List out the names of this roads.

You can list the major ones alone, make I no stress you.

And don't forget to tell us how many Km each of the road you mention is grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:
And again

If you read my comment and understand, you would have seen I didn't compare Anambra with any other state.

Obi performance as the Governor of Anambra State is woeful.

Obi could only increase Anambra IGR by a mere 18% in 8 years. Umahi have done more project in Ebonyi than Obi did in Anambra.

Umahi have constructed more km of roads than Obi did while he was the Governor of Anambra State

Obi tenure was a disaster.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/14/poverty-anambra-state-doubled-under-peter-obi-i-have-verified-information-i-wont-share

Poverty level double under him as the Governor of Anambra State.

Umahi is operated,can't be compared with Obi.Jf not show us statistics
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Parachoko: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Umahi is operated,can't be compared with Obi.Jf not show us statistics
List out Obi achievement as the Governor of Anambra State

How many Km of road did Obi build in Anambra State? List out the roads and don't forget to tell us how many Km each of the road is.
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Viscuz: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:
You have not tell me any tangible thing Okowa have done in Delta State with all the billions he have been receiving

You claim Okowa have built close to 2000km of roads, list out the names of the roads

To construct close to 2000km of road no b small thing at all.

Some of the road rehabilitated by The Ebonyi State Government include Ogoja road; Nkaliki road; Gunning road; New Market road, these roads are wearing a new look with concrete pavements and finally asphalted.

You claim Okowa has done close to 2000km road, now List out the names of this roads.

You can list the major ones alone, make I no stress you.

And don't forget to tell us how many Km each of the road you mention is grin

In 2016, Governor Okowa established the Delta State Investment Development Agency (DIDA). A body charged with harnessing available natural resources in the state to:
1. Promote inflow of investments
2. Diversify the state’s economy from over-dependence on petroleum revenue
3. Liaise with the organized private sector, embassies, and investors to utilize investment opportunities and
4. Grow the state’s economy.

In 2018, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa completed the Stephen Keshi Stadium — 16 years after the foundation was laid by previous administration and hosted its first international march between Nigeria and Uganda in the same year.

Subsequently the stadium is set to host the 21st National Sport's Festival in November 2022 housing over 15,000 athletes and team officials.

In 2019, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa;
- Approved the reconstruction of water schemes in some riverside communities, particularly in Warri North LGA.

In 2020, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa approved the establishment of the Film Village and Leisure Park at Ugbolu, in Oshimili North Local Government under a public-private partnership.

In 2020, Governor Okowa completed and inaugurated;
- The 17th Court of Appeal division — a state of the art architecture in Asaba, Delta State.
- The ‘Smart Delta Food Arena’ across various locations in Asaba through the Delta State Capital Territory Development Agency (DSCTDA)

Governor Okowa also completed and inaugurated;
- A 720-capacity hostel for NYSC members at the Permanent Orientation Camp in Issele-Uku.
- 28 internal roads in Okpanam.

Gov. Okowa also;
- Approved the construction & rehabilitation of 13 roads across the state and a flyover along Ibusa Road at Koka Junction in Asaba.
- Implemented a public-private partnership for the establishment & operation of an Agro-Industrial Park in Aboh Ogwashi-Uku, Delta

In 2021, Gov. Okowa;
- Commissioned the Multi-Billion Naira Ultra Modern Secretariat Complex adding to the architectural beauty of Asaba, the state capital.
- Signed an MoU with USAID for the implementation of effective water sanitation and hygiene services across Delta State.

The Prof. Chike Edozien Secretariat was commissioned by the Vice-President of Nigeria, His Excellency, @ProfOsinbajo.

In 2021, Gov. Okowa also;
- Approved the widening & rehabilitation of the 2.1 km Orhuwhorun Road in Udu LGA of the state.
- Completed & commissioned the Delta State Traditional Rulers Council Secretariat in Asaba and;

Traditional Rulers Secretariat
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:

How many Km of road did Obi build in Anambra State? List out the roads and don't forget to tell us how many Km each of the is.
Where did you list Umahi own? Check this thread for https://www.nairaland.com/7544251/obi-not-nigerian#120440081
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Viscuz: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:

How many Km of road did Obi build in Anambra State? List out the roads and don't forget to tell us how many Km each of the road is.

You still want to be stupid about peter obi achievement too ?

I think say APC camp don finally get sense dey true true the man work
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Parachoko: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

In 2019, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa;
- Approved the reconstruction of water schemes in some riverside communities, particularly in Warri North LGA.

Show me the pictures of this approved reconstruction of water schemes in some Riverside communities.

The project was started in 2019, it should have been completed by now, show me the pictures of this water schemes in Riverside communties
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Parachoko: 10:53am On Jan 28, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Where did you list Umahi own?
I was not talking to you, nah you pokenose

When you don list the roads Obi constructed, let me know so I will give you the names of road Umahi constructed.
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:
I was not talking to you, nah you pokenose

When you don list the roads Obi constructed, let me know so I will give you the names of road Umahi constructed.
Check my post above.Obi that was awarded Bills gate price as best Governor in the last decade.Nigerians are wiser that's why majority is supporting Obi.All these apc propaganda is just waste of time
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Viscuz: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:
Show me the pictures of this approved reconstruction of water schemes in some Riverside communities.

The project was started in 2019, it should have been completed by now, show me the pictures of this water schemes in Riverside communties

Abeg shift you no get talk.

Tell you things okowa do I give you just one you as for pic .
them go give you pic you go ask for video .

them go give you video you go say your papa must visit.

You never talk one meaningful thing when Dave umahi do .

You never show me how Bola Ahmed take build lekki ibeju
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by FreedomfromtheT: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2023
BATified2023:
comparing tinubu to obi

What u don’t know is that the madness buhari is showing to tinubu is making people understand that buhari was/is the problem n not tinubu

At least it’s crystal clear now that tinubu is fighting against the cabals, he has defeated them once n if he succeed in defeating them again that means there will b no cabal when he gets to power

They know this n that is y they want to destroy apc so as to pave way for a fellow Fulani

Go n check well u will see Fulani are heading everywhere, they know if tinubu wins it will change but if atiku wins it will b easy cos the only thing they need to do is to change Party n they continue their Fulani madness

So don’t even think of Peter obi in d picture, so if they don’t want tinubu that is kinda close to them, so they will want obi that his people are at war with them right?

Sir, please stop being emotional and get the message.
President Buhari and the Fulani mafia may not be supporting Peter Obi but by allowing Tinubu to emerge as the APC presidential candidate, the delegates have inadvertently made it much easier for Peter Obi to emerge Nigeria's president.
Point of correction, Peter Obi's tribesmen are not at war with the Fulani or the northern people. It is a figment of your imagination and tribalistic propaganda by Tinubu's supporters against Peter Obi which is not working rather is boomeranging as we can see.
Thank you.
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Ritchiee: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Using money to blindfold the delegates and this time Buhari is not going to allow the strategy to work again.

Delegate Dollar package (vote buying) will not be allowed.

In the very words of Ahmed Tinubu, "if any person wants to vote APC, I will give him money".
If you insist then all is fair in war.
Ask Obi,Obasanjo,Jonathan,Yaradua and even Buhari..
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Parachoko: 10:59am On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

- 28 internal roads in Okpanam.

Gov. Okowa also;
- Approved the construction & rehabilitation of 13 roads across the state and a flyover along Ibusa Road at Koka Junction in Asaba.
- Implemented a public-private partnership for the establishment & operation of an Agro-Industrial Park in Aboh Ogwashi-Uku, Delta

Show me Pictures of this 28 internal roads Okowa constructed in Okpanam. A project that was started in 2016, the Govt. suppose don finish the construction by now

Show me pictures of the internal roads

Give me the names and pictures of this 13 roads that have been rehabilitated across Delta State.

Show me the pictures of this Agro-Industrial Park in Aboh Ogwashi-Uku. Even if them never complete the industrial park, there should be something to show that construction is going on.
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Parachoko: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

I list out some of the roads Umahi built in Ebonyi

Ogoja road, Nkaliki road, Gunning road, New Market road, these roads are wearing a new look with concrete pavements and finally asphalted
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Parachoko: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

Make we no talk too much

Implemented a public-private partnership for the establishment & operation of an Agro-Industrial Park in Aboh Ogwashi-Uku, Delta

Show me the pictures of this Industrial Park located in Aboh Ogwashi You

Or nah only for paper Okowa achievement dey?
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Viscuz: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:
Show me Pictures of this 28 internal roads Okowa constructed in Okpanam. A project that was started in 2016, the Govt. suppose don finish the construction by now

Show me pictures of the internal roads

Give me the names and pictures of this 13 roads that have been rehabilitated across Delta State.

Show me the pictures of this Agro-Industrial Park in Aboh Ogwashi-Uku. Even if them never complete the industrial park, there should be something to show that construction is going on.

I have nothing to prove to an urchin I do drive pass that road .

From Okpanam market down was not tarred before , including marble hill road that link straight to the airport, down close also to post office where the roundabout is close to Alpha bykees filling station the T junction was intersection of sands no tarred left down to express right inside old Okpanam back to Asaba and front to link olona.

So shut up
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Parachoko: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

I have nothing to prove to an urchin I do drive pass that road .

From Okpanam market down was not tarred before , including marble hill road that link straight to the airport, down close also to post office where the roundabout is close to Alpha bykees filling station the T junction was intersection of sands no tarred left down to express right inside old Okpanam back to Asaba and front to link olona.

So shut up
Upon all the billions Delta State don collect under Okowa, nah paper achievement una fit dey show us

The same Okowa who received over ₦100 billion from the FG but claim to only receive ₦14 billion

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/22/we-only-received-n14-7bn-as-13-derivation-says-delta-govt/amp/

What have the Delta State Government used the ₦110 billion it got from the FG for?

https://dailytrust.com/four-states-mum-on-projects-as-fg-paid-n625bn-to-9-oil-rich-states/

Una go dey cry about Asiwaju, who have achieve far more than what una state Government don achieve
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by jamesversion: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:

What does it take to create a free trade zone? Cos you're making it sound like rocket science. It takes nothing other than setting aside a designated hectares of land that is suitable for certain businesses and asking people to invest there and don't pay taxes.

We have Onne Oil & Gas Free Trade Zone in Rivers state.

I don't know what the fuss is about.
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Viscuz: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:
Upon all the billions Delta State don collect under Okowa, nah paper achievement una fit dey show us

The same Okowa who received over ₦100 billion from the FG but claim to only receive ₦14 billion

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/22/we-only-received-n14-7bn-as-13-derivation-says-delta-govt/amp/

What have the Delta State Government used the ₦110 billion it got from the FG for?

https://dailytrust.com/four-states-mum-on-projects-as-fg-paid-n625bn-to-9-oil-rich-states/

Una go dey cry about Asiwaju, who have achieve far more than what una state Government don achieve

Yes okowa thief delta money to run election no be me tell you ?

Does that mean he did not work ?

Capital NO okowa worked well .

Am I a PDP member NO I support peter Obi but I be delta breed .

If governor work e work .

On the other hand Bola no thief ? Wetting Alpha beta dey do for Lagos Treasury?

Where Lagos lands when him grab including the one belonging to poly ?

Ebonyi own when come be the worst naim you dey compare with okowa??

You sleep wake up well so ?

1. HEALTH SECTOR

Between 2015 and 2021, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa;
- Renovated and upgraded a total of 209 primary healthcare centres.
- Renovated and upgraded 65 hospitals.
- Ensured full accreditation of 7 health training institutions in the state.

- Expanded the number of training institutions offering Nursing Degree Programs in Delta State.
- Completed the construction of the General Hospital in Asaba and upgraded its physical infrastructure to enhance service delivery

- Ensured that the Routine Immunization Coverage offered in the various primary health centres has consistently stayed above the national recommended target of 80 percent.

- Constructed lecture halls at the School of Midwifery, Sapele, and
- Constructed an 80 bedded ward at the Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH), Oghara.

In 2016, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa signed into law the bill establishing the Delta State Contributory Health Commission (DSCHC) to implement and regulate the Delta State Contributory Health Scheme.

So far, as of February 2022, the scheme has provided services to 1,094,871 enrollees in the state and currently has 496 accredited healthcare facilities in which enrollees can access medical care with 17 financial facilities for its operation.

In 2017, Gov. Okowa approved the evaluation of existing health facilities in the state and subsequently recommended their appropriate classification. This resulted in;
- 485 Pri Healthcare Centres
- 269 Private Health Facilities
- 64 Pub Secondary HFs and
- 2 Tertiary HFs.

All 820 health facilities submit their data on the web-based District Health Information System (DHIS) to boost a solid database in the state.

In 2018, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa launched the Emergency Ambulance Service to provide pre-hospital acute medical care and transport to definitive points of care in Delta State.

Between 2019 and 2020, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa recruited;
- 142 Health Professionals at DELSUTH Oghara,
- 155 Health Professionals at the Asaba Specialist Hospital (ASH),
- 255 Health Professionals at the Hospital Management Board (HMB)

Between 2019 and 2020, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa also recruited;
- 40 Pharmacists to bridge the manpower deficiency of pharmaceutical personnel in Government Hospitals in Delta State.

In 2020, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa secured life insurance schemes for 2,557 healthcare workers working on the frontlines during the COVID19 pandemic.

Currently, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa is constructing and renovating;
- The Advanced Diagnostic Medical Complex, Owa-Alero, Delta State.
- 3 Mother and Child Medical Centres in Delta State and
- A Clinical Building at DELSUTH Oghara, Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by Viscuz: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:

Ibori na criminal but I prefer am pass Emmanuel uduaghan.

You see me hail Emmanuel?

All politicians na Thief but some thief dey thief like fool like Bola Ahmed
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by snowball11(m): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
BATified2023:
comparing tinubu to obi

This your Tinubu must be another one; or is it the pampers wearing Bula ba you are referring to? grin
Re: Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again by VERDA: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
BATified2023:
composed by the usual hatefilled igbo

Shameless tribal bigot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Ortom Is A Saboteur For Working Against South East. / 2023: Rivers State Rejected Obi Like We Rejected Biafra / Developments In Rivers State Under Siminalayi Fubara's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.