Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony (52046 Views)

Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by tellwisdom: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Didn't you see the person recording from his window?

You are very foolish.. What can I do with this comedy?
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by dazzlingd(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
Women should learn to share

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Lionmachala(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
The lady no how to throw gallon very well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by whippersnapper(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
a
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by obyrich(m): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
Staged

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by harsysky(m): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
This is too shameful to behold. Na the wife karate skill sweet me pass. E pass jet li and Jackie chan combined

3 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by alizma: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
This is very bad, if you want to cheat, take it outside, and if you happen to bring it home, be prepared to ensure the safety of the two women.
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

So the children laughing in the background used mic too? Everything don be skit for una when you watch too much skit.

You think it was recorded with all those palasa phones wey you know? Abeg shift!
I was thinking it's real until the last kick from the woman and the woman refusal to off her towel. Plus the lady could have worn her clothe before coming down. Looks like a well acted skit bro. Nigerians dey do everything to trend now

9 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by cliqtips: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
Modestanewsreel:
Here's the moment a woman caught her husband with the side chick on towel trying to escape through the balcony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_O3mnxvH5U

Someone would think after going through this, she, the sidechick won't still meet the guy again or do her hookup (if na wetin she dey do) again
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Aboguede(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
Modestanewsreel:
Here's the moment a woman caught her husband with the side chick on towel trying to escape through the balcony.

Fake from the house of fake.

Everytime anybody post something on YouTube here, just know say na fake shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by emorse(m): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
Very funny but I forgot to laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Kajaard: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ahuitzotl:
From that height?? What happened to hiding in the wardrobe?

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Invest4growth: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
The wife's action is irresponsible and despicable. If the side chick had fallen and injured, what will be her excuse? Perhaps, she will claim the chick infiltrated her house. We need to exercise restraint when claiming to be annoyed. She would have lost a case she was to win because of over reacting. Caution please. So does her annoying action portray as loyal to the family. It is the side chick now. Her own is coming soon

2 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Treassured: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Infidelity Is embedded In some peoplegrin

cheesygringrin
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by 12inchess: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
It looks real to me and not a skit. Well whether skit or not. God bless the camera man grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by EmekaBlue(m): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Rubbish

The mumu girl no go wear her clothes since

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Thegamingorca(m): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

She can't come down nah nah breaking leg be that. Why was she standing on the wrong side of the balcony throughout tho.
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Patriotsleague: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Looks staged, a skit, the last scene gave them away. Don't marry a Ras wife though.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by chatinent: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
So all these come down, come down, you no even commot blood for her body.

More like a skit.

Anyways, if na me, I for no para. I'll no even talk about it. All I'll do is in my mind.
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Franking: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Wife should be calming down. Little things that give men joy and elongate their lives shouldn't be toyed with na.

Wife should just give a blind eye, joor.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by FuckTheMod: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
It will never be well with this camera person grin

THE SWEETEST PART OF THE ENDING WAS CUT SHORT cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Memphitz357: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Poorly scripted skit🖕

2 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by illicit(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Interesting
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by motionarena: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dem suppose ban some of these so called content creators
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Funflipper: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Another fake shit!!!
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by OgaTheTop2: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
Wahala no dey finish o shocked cheesy cheesy

I would have gotten out there and helped the side chick escape. The men in that compound fall my hands abeg. angry
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by 1phone(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
It is one those dry skit by failed yahoo boys that find solace in comedy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by seguno2: 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Modestanewsreel:
Men but una no dey try. See how compound people come sorround dey watch the disgraceful scene.

Was the man fcvking himself
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Emmanuel909090: 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Wahala
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by 1phone(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
1phone:
It is one of those dry skit by failed yahoo boys that find solace in comedy
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nice acting.

Dem try cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zainab Magaji: 87-Year-Old Woman Dies Leaving Behind 102 Grand Children / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.