Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony (52049 Views)

Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by CSTRR: 5:40am On Jan 30, 2023
Very foolish wife.

If that side chick falls down from that place and dies due to her actions, she will rot in jail and her husband will marry another wife to be a mother to her children.
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by iukpe: 6:17am On Jan 30, 2023
Hilarious. I give all my new Naira notes to the cameraman. He/ she had only 1 job there.
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Greenfaces: 8:17am On Jan 30, 2023
Mindlog:
Skit or real, what if the lady in towel had slipped off from that dangerous place she was...she may probably end up dead while the other 2 will spend time in prison.
Exactly what i was thinking. Safety first. The man should have pulled her up first before facing the storm.
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by FireUpNow(m): 8:37am On Jan 30, 2023
Na comedy skit jare
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Jilo83(m): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2023
What is the title of this movie?
I want to watch full video
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Ombudsman1: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2023
Coldplay007:
Acting.. dem even use mike

LOL WEREY. YOU WATCH TIKTOK TOO MUCH
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by dochenaj: 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
Look at the kind of risk she was willing to take.

What if she landed with her head, or badly with her feet leading to a spinal fracture.

Adultery is really deadly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by dochenaj: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
sojayy:
They r just acting movie, cos d side chick ought to have dressed up b4 coming down to meet d wife.
When you're caught in adultery, you can never be rational.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by luluosas(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Gee64: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Toto and its wahala many.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zainab Magaji: 87-Year-Old Woman Dies Leaving Behind 102 Grand Children / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.