Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony (51984 Views)

Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Light78: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
That girl was lucky that the karat never touched her.
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by godofmen: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Wahala!
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by MuMuOnBail: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Na wa ooo

As an adulterous side-chic f*cking man
I pray this will never be my portion
IJN!!
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by jibrilELsudan: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
STAGED

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by santakris(m): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
Bala blue....Bula ba
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by overdrive(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
Wasted my mb and 10 minutes of my life.
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by IPG25(m): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ninety nine days for the thief' , but just one day for he who caught them
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Toluwanise247(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
Modestanewsreel:
Here's the moment a woman caught her husband with the side chick on towel trying to escape through the balcony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_O3mnxvH5U

Food done ready….. chop and chop
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by madjune(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
If it's staged, that side chick really took high risk.

Doing that balcony stunt is risky, any slip and you're headed for paralysis.
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by optm(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
Is cheating worth the shame, drama and complications it brings? In all honesty, it doesn't. Next time you want to cheat, as yourself if it's worth it
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by kiddapunk: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
Over 600 hotels in your city but you had to bring her home
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Rubeshi(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

So the children laughing in the background used mic too? Everything don be skit for una when you watch too much skit.

You think it was recorded with all those palasa phones wey you know? Abeg shift!
bro na cruise oooo not real
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by shineeye1: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
Modestanewsreel:
Here's the moment a woman caught her husband with the side chick on towel trying to escape through the balcony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_O3mnxvH5U

This man is a MUMU MAN
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Karemarealty288(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
Staged staged staged..........all for traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by lomprico(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
The man shit for church
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by nnewsnjobs: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
So their door could not be lock inside?

Or the side chick need like 4hrs to get dress up and has to come outside with just towel while the man dress himself up.

Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Avast(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Solofresh2:
Skit grin
Who was the camera man grin

I swear. The fact that the lady didn't strip the side chick naked, I knew it was staged.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Class01: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
The man kept saying calm down whereas in the history of calm down, no one has ever calm down after been told to calm down..
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
This is the funniest thing 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Nolevel666: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Them sha try if na skit

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by theredaddy: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Pocohantas post your location .... i am a life saver
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Burgerlomo: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
Very irresponsible husband, how can you bring a sidechick to your matrimonial home because ayam not understanding
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Twoclans(f): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
Cheap cheating .

How do you go to another womans house to sleep with her husband.That is cheap and low.

Anything you get from that risk honestly you will take it.

Truth be told ,husband's will always need to be taken care of by side chic's but it needs to be done in a safe environment.
kiddapunk:
Over 600 hotels in your city but you had to bring her home

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Burgerlomo: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
Solofresh2:
Skit grin
Who was the camera man grin

Who was the camera man?
Answer: Busybody neighbors

2 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by davodyguy: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
Avast:

I swear. The fact that the lady didn't strip the side chick naked, I knew it was staged.
When you see how it started, just know it's a skit.

They all acted well.

If she wasn't stripped naked, then it's fake

2 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by irunoko(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Men but una no dey try. See how compound people come sorround dey watch the disgraceful scene.
both the dog and the little prostitute deserve the disgrace.

If you know that you cannot stay loyal to a woman why marry her? Remain a bachelor and continue with your community preeking nobody will arrest you but to damage your marriage and be disgracing yourself is the height of foolishness

But the wife too no try.she suppose drag out the towel off her body and make sure she goes home naked

You have no idea how much I hate olosho behaviours.you don't need to post her nudity on social media but just make sure she goes home naked.take her card,break her ATM and phone so she won't have anyone to call or anybody to call.she must walk the walk of shame home naked.that trauma Will make her end prostitution

As a Married man you want a submissive and loyal woman but you don't want to give back the loyalty Abi? I love that woman
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Isabi4lov: 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
I blame the wife for fighting over a community dick

How many side chicks will you continue fighting with, when you die today another woman will move in and turn your kids to househelps . You don't have business with any side chicks, the person you've business with is your spouse , he brought the insults upon himself.
Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Dshocker(m): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Content creators are out of ideas, they go about creating fake scenes, just to trend.

How can a wife be out side, and the husband couldn't lock the door for her to wear her clothes properly.

The other day, we saw an arranged video of a guy stuck on a married woman's private part.

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Isabi4lov: 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
irunoko:
both the dog and the little prostitute deserve the disgrace.

If you know that you cannot stay loyal to a woman why marry her? Remain a bachelor and continue with your community preeking nobody will arrest you but to damage your marriage and be disgracing yourself is the height of foolishness

But the wife too no try.she suppose drag out the towel off her body and make sure she goes home naked

You have no idea how much I hate olosho behaviours.you don't need to post her nudity on social media but just make sure she goes home naked.take her card,break her ATM and phone so she won't have anyone to call or anybody to call.she must walk the walk of shame home naked.that trauma Will make her end prostitution

As a Married man you want a submissive and loyal woman but you don't want to give back the loyalty Abi? I love that woman
. The truth is that most of these women that got married to cheaters , they knew that their husbands were chronic cheaters during their courtship days but they tend to look away and behave as the smart girl that got hooked up with them .

Marriage doesn't change anything rather it will open someone eyes to so many things.

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by Japastic: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
Why she no jump from the balcony if it's true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.