Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

New Nysc Director Is A Half Caste? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / New Nysc Director Is A Half Caste? (4428 Views)

Pictures Of New NYSC Certificates / 'We Are Not Increasing NYSC Allowance” – NYSC Director General / Was The New Nysc Posting Policy Fully Implemented? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Nysc Director Is A Half Caste? by SouthEast1: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2011
L-r, Outgoing Director-General (NYSC) Brigadier-General Maharazu Ismaila Isaga, handing-over the NYSC flag to his successor Brigadier-General Nnamdi Thomas Okorie-Afia at the 14th - 15th Director-General of NYSC held in Abuja yesterday. PHOTO: FRANCIS OJO
Published on 07 September 2011 with 1 comments
[Post a Comment]

L-r, Outgoing Director-General (NYSC) Brigadier-General Maharazu Ismaila Isaga, handing-over the NYSC flag to his successor Brigadier-General Nnamdi Thomas Okorie-Afia at the 14th - 15th Director-General of NYSC held in Abuja yesterday. PHOTO: FRANCIS OJO

Re: New Nysc Director Is A Half Caste? by friedrice1: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2011
Na Obobo.
Re: New Nysc Director Is A Half Caste? by htajz: 2:58am On Sep 08, 2011
mumu dat guy na typical anyali igbo man grin

1 Like

Re: New Nysc Director Is A Half Caste? by naijaking1: 3:33am On Sep 08, 2011
htajz:

mumu dat guy na typical anyali igbo man grin

No, he's not. look at his eyes. It's not uncommon to have very light skin Igbos, you know.
Why do we even dwell on his skin color, let's hope he does well in office.
Re: New Nysc Director Is A Half Caste? by htajz: 3:41am On Sep 08, 2011
if he is half cast so? since when did you start stereotyping half casts angry angry angry make una take time oo , meanwhile naija chicks love half cast, they no dey carry eye see half cast
Re: New Nysc Director Is A Half Caste? by wesley80(m): 6:22am On Sep 08, 2011
When was the last time an Igbo man or someone from the South held this position? Does anyone know? Anyway the scheme is due for some serious shake up, i hope the new DG rises up to the occasion.
Re: New Nysc Director Is A Half Caste? by olawalebabs(m): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2011
i hope he will be able to sustain the tempo Tsiga has taken the scheme to especially in the area of corp welfare
Re: New Nysc Director Is A Half Caste? by kokoA(m): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2011
I liked that Tsiga man o. They should have reapointed him nau undecided
Re: New Nysc Director Is A Half Caste? by Kizilala: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2011
kokoA:

I liked that Tsiga man o. They should have reapointed him nau undecided

The same Tsiga that sent youth corpers back to borno and bauchi
Re: New Nysc Director Is A Half Caste? by norrisman: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2011
Half-caste is seen as derogatory. It is better to use the term Mixed race.

As long as he has Nigerian blood in him, what seems to be the problem?? I personally think the programme should be scrapped or at least made vouluntary

@Wesley

There was a DG about 10 years ago called General Oki who is from the south but he was shamed out of office for dipping his hands.
Re: New Nysc Director Is A Half Caste? by fyneguy: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^^^ And Mrs Olufunke Aina (a Southerner) was there before Oki

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Possibility Of Her Going 4 Service? / Latest NYSC Issues / Early Payment Of April Allawee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.