Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Yorubas, Beware - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas, Beware (3808 Views)

Yorubas Beware! / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas, Beware by tctrills: 1:06am On Jan 29, 2023
stacyadams:
..don't mind him
People like him are our real problem.
Re: Yorubas, Beware by stacyadams: 1:07am On Jan 29, 2023
tctrills:

People like him are our real problem.
. grin grin
Re: Yorubas, Beware by Moh247: 1:09am On Jan 29, 2023
tctrills:

Oga why are you on love with poverty, unemployment. Terrible roads and wasted money in a rail that the common man never uses. The average teacher in a private school in Lagos can't afford a bag of rice. Nigerians are dying of hunger. More children are out of school than anywhere in the world. What is really wrong with you. You are actually defending evil.

Buhari , Tinubu, or Obi can not make you rich.. your level of succees and earnings are entirely up to you

You complain without seeking sellable solution

You must monitise your idea if you want to be rich , nobody would help you anywhere in the world

And for a fact I have traveled to 3 continents and I know a lazy Nigerian remains a lazy Nigerian anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas, Beware by tctrills: 1:09am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:

Why are you hateful towards good road, standard guarge rail?!

I graduated from LeadCity University, drove almost daily for atleast 3 years on that road under PDP 2009-2012... I lost dear friends and colleagues

Few years under Buhari the road is excellent , I reach speeds I wouldn't dare before
You are our real problem not the government. People like you make our leaders feel like they are doing a great job. You keep voting on fools and celebrating mediocrity. I truly hope you are rich because it is more painful when you see a poor man behaving like you.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, Beware by Moh247: 1:11am On Jan 29, 2023
tctrills:

You are our real problem not the government. People like you make our leaders feel like they are doing a great job. You keep voting on fools and celebrating mediocrity. I truly hope you are rich because it is more painful when you see a poor man behaving like you.

Ok

Who have you ever voted for in your life

My rep is Akin Alabi, my Governor is Makinde

Who and who have you ever voted for or you barely lament online and turned Obi Politician

Commend their efforts and condemn their shortcomings that's democracy
Re: Yorubas, Beware by tctrills: 1:14am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:

Buhari , Tinubu, or Obi can not make you rich.. your level of succees and earnings are entirely up to you

You complain without seeking sellable solution

You must monitise your idea if you want to be rich , nobody would help you anywhere in the world

And for a fact I have traveled to 3 continents and I know a lazy Nigerian remains a lazy Nigerian anywhere
As usual, APC blames everyone but themselves. The poverty in Nigeria is caused by the people not the government. If you truly believe what you wrote, I now understand why you vote the way you do.
And before you begin to boast, I don't even stay in Nigeria anymore. I have a produce logistic business. My vehicles travel all across the country to buy food produce for different markets. So I understand the poverty. It's not a result of laziness. It's because we have evil leaders.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, Beware by Moh247: 1:16am On Jan 29, 2023
tctrills:

As usual, APC blames everyone but themselves. The poverty in Nigeria is caused by the people not the government. If you truly believe what you wrote, I now understand why you vote the way you do.
And before you begin to boast, I don't even stay in Nigeria anymore. I have a produce logistic business. My vehicles travel all across the country to buy food produce for different markets. So I understand the poverty. It's not a result of laziness. It's because we have evil leaders.

Good for you, then join politics, leadership isn't exclusive to anyone

Why blame others like you

A man who should look for money and get employed fornicates and have 3 kids toss them out as Almajiri, turn around to blame the government

A woman deliberately opens baby factory to breed kids and sell yet still blames government
Re: Yorubas, Beware by tctrills: 1:18am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:

Ok

Who have you ever voted for in your life

My rep is Akin Alabi, my Governor is Makinde

Who and who have you ever voted for or you barely lament online and turned Obi Politician

Commend their efforts and condemn their shortcomings that's democracy
What really is the purpose of your question. But just so you know, I voted for Sowore in the last election. My dad I remember voted for Gani Fawemi in 2003 and if I was eligible I would have also voted same. I voted for Obi as a student.
Re: Yorubas, Beware by tctrills: 1:19am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:

Good for you, then join politics, leadership isn't exclusive to anyone

Why blame others like you
We blame those we put in power but people like you are their praise singers.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, Beware by Moh247: 1:20am On Jan 29, 2023
tctrills:

We blame those we put in power but people like you are their praise singers.

That is because in Islam we are encouraged to praise who did right while condemning who did wrong

Only a monafiq blames even people doing right
Re: Yorubas, Beware by Moh247: 1:22am On Jan 29, 2023
tctrills:

What really is the purpose of your question. But just so you know, I voted for Sowore in the last election. My dad I remember voted for Gani Fawemi in 2003 and if I was eligible I would have also voted same. I voted for Obi as a student.

Part of democracy is ability to respect people's choice

You voted Sowore as the best man for you, I voted Buhari as the best for me

Both have pros and cons
Re: Yorubas, Beware by tctrills: 1:23am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:

That is because in Islam we are encouraged to praise who did right while condemning who did wrong

Only a monafiq blames even people doing right
And according to Islam, Nigeria has been in the right direction for the last 8 years? If the Nigerian APC leadership is the ideal Islamic leadership then I am afraid.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, Beware by tctrills: 1:25am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:

Part of democracy is ability to respect people's choice

You voted Sowore as the best man for you, I voted Buhari as the best for me

Both have pros and cons
I am not killing you for your choice. We all are suffering for your choice. And you would happily repeat the same thing over and over again. I am only telling you that you are poor at making making choices and maybe you shouldn't vote because you choice is destroying Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, Beware by Moh247: 1:26am On Jan 29, 2023
tctrills:

And according to Islam, Nigeria has been in the right direction for the last 8 years? If the Nigerian APC leadership is the ideal Islamic leadership then I am afraid.

Ok. Standard guarge rail line, second Niger bridge, Dangote Refinery, Dangote fertilizer, Lekki Deep sea port, mambila project all never happened

Any patriotic Nigerian speaking good of Nigeria is paid praise singer

And we must all wail and demean Nigeria
Re: Yorubas, Beware by Moh247: 1:27am On Jan 29, 2023
tctrills:

I am not killing you for your choice. We all are suffering for your choice. And you would happily repeat the same thing over and over again. I am only telling you that you are poor at making making choices and maybe you shouldn't vote because you choice is destroying Nigeria.

You are suffering due to your life choices

You have same 24hours just like everyone making good money
Re: Yorubas, Beware by tctrills: 1:33am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:

Ok. Standard guarge rail line, second Niger bridge, Dangote Refinery, Dangote fertilizer, Lekki Deep sea port, mambila project all never happened

Any patriotic Nigerian speaking good of Nigeria is paid praise singer

And we must all wail and demean Nigeria

Oga which is more important, all those junk projects or the hunger and suffering of Nigerians. Again it's clear that you are ignorant or you are being dishonest. Let's go over some of the projects you mentioned.
The Dangote projects are private. They began before Buhari and would be operational after Buhari.
Mambila is one of my favorite towns. It's a place I know and love. We do not have an operational power plant there.
Again, you claim to have traveled far and wide so you should know that building projects and good governance are different things.
Ask Ecuador, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
Re: Yorubas, Beware by tctrills: 1:37am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:

And some how, everyone in Switzerland is making the right choice but the Africans just decide to make the wrong choice.
The increase in poverty is caused by more and more Nigerians choosing poverty over wealth. But the same Nigerians are the most educated and one of the wealthiest once they japa to US. Who are you guys fooling.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, Beware by Moh247: 1:39am On Jan 29, 2023
tctrills:

Oga which is more important, all those junk projects or the hunger and suffering of Nigerians. Again it's clear that you are ignorant or you are being dishonest. Let's go over some of the projects you mentioned.
The Dangote projects are private. They began before Buhari and would be operational after Buhari.
Mambila is one of my favorite towns. It's a place I know and love. We do not have an operational power plant there.
Again, you claim to have traveled far and wide so you should know that building projects and good governance are different things.
Ask Ecuador, Pakistan, Sri Lanka

Calling multibillion dollars projects junk because you hate your own country?!

NNPC has stake in Dangote Refinery

Mambila dam powered by Siemens turbine is what you deny

Buhari had a simple choice...

1: open land borders and kill local production and Agriculture

2: close land borders and boost self sufficiency

Difficult choice and he picked
Re: Yorubas, Beware by tctrills: 1:40am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:

If you travel as much as you claim, you would know that Nigerians are one of the most hard working people. Go to South Africa, France, Spain, Go to the UK then you would understand.
Re: Yorubas, Beware by Moh247: 1:40am On Jan 29, 2023
tctrills:

And some how, everyone in Switzerland is making the right choice but the Africans just decide to make the wrong choice.
The increase in poverty is caused by more and more Nigerians choosing poverty over wealth. But the same Nigerians are the most educated and one of the wealthiest once they japa to US. Who are you guys fooling.

Lol

Credit system society got you thinking Swiss and Americans are better

Pay they bills and tax and feel their pain
Re: Yorubas, Beware by Moh247: 1:42am On Jan 29, 2023
tctrills:

If you travel as much as you claim, you would know that Nigerians are one of the most hard working people. Go to South Africa, France, Spain, Go to the UK then you would understand.

Lol

I beg to defer... Nigerians are not as hard working as Bangladesh, Indians and Pakistan not even half as hard working as Chinese

I can show you many HR consultatant who specifically don't hire Nigerians
Re: Yorubas, Beware by tctrills: 1:45am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:

Calling multibillion dollars projects junk because you hate your own country?!

NNPC has stake in Dangote Refinery

Mambila dam powered by Siemens turbine is what you deny

Buhari had a simple choice...

1: open land borders and kill local production and Agriculture

2: close land borders and boost self sufficiency

Difficult choice and he picked
You guys claim to love the country but you blame it's people for their poverty. Hypocrisy.
NNPC has a stake in so many drilling projects and do what.
Oga, there is no operational plant in Mambila.
Do you even know the meaning of self sufficiency? Rice is now 5x what it used to be. The average private school teacher in Lagos is paid 25k. Are you defending stupid laws?
Re: Yorubas, Beware by tctrills: 1:47am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:

Lol

I beg to defer... Nigerians are not as hard working as Bangladesh, Indians and Pakistan not even half as hard working as Chinese

I can show you many HR consultatant who specifically don't hire Nigerians
Oga, Nigerians are among the top 3 educated demographics in the US. That should tell you everything. The same people once given a chance become the best. But APC has taken away all their opportunities.
Re: Yorubas, Beware by tctrills: 1:52am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:

Lol

Credit system society got you thinking Swiss and Americans are better

Pay they bills and tax and feel their pain
Oga, what are you talking about? The average American lives to be 77 years while Nigerian live to be 20 years younger. Abject poverty in Nigeria is above 50 percentage while relative poverty in US is about 16%, it rose thanks to Covid. You really need to travel. We are in a worse credit predicament. We don't have enough to service our debt and survive. APC has enrolled us in one giant pyramid scheme.
Re: Yorubas, Beware by JoeNL22(m): 4:20am On Jan 29, 2023
FreedomArmy:
People who ganged up against the south and unseated a southern president has now realize the south is one and should not allow the north to continue.
What pains me most is when you smelly head slamming Yoruba Muslims open your ewedu stinking mouth and say that peter obi cannot win. Why can't you foools support peter obi instead of following a drug dealer and trying to force him on Nigeria.
Obi has more national love than your drug dealer Tinubu
Bros don't mind them.
When the real Omoluabis was telling them in 2015, they did not hear. They want to do the same rubbish with Tinubu again. The real Omoluabis are for obi. We won't repeat the same mistakes again. We must align with our neighbours.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, Beware by sotall(m): 4:37am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:
It's not about the entire North, but some Cabals working with Atiku

Many Northerners are for fair rotation , especially North and West allaince

Baddadash!

When Tinubu was betraying the South in 2015 and forming aliance with Buhari, did any of you Yoruba moslem write any long epistle against it?

If Obi doesn't win, Atiku should comfortably take it.
Re: Yorubas, Beware by JoeNL22(m): 4:53am On Jan 29, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
The north through Buhari is making serious attempts to scuttle the chance of the South wresting power from the hands of the north. The north feels the South since 1999 has had an upper hand over the north in the occupying of Also Rock. They're not comfortable with this. If a southerner wins, that would make it 22 years out of 32 years since the return of democracy to Nigeria.

They've succeeded in planting the seed of division in the South again. They did this by refusng to give Obi the pdp ticket. The candidate of the north is Atiku.

They know obi can not win, especially on the platform of a small party that has little influence in the north and in the hinterlands of the South.

The only true opponent the north has is the Yoruba candidate, Tinubu. That's why there' are massive moves against him. Buhari and his people are ready to wreck the chances of the APC in next month's election.

They made new naira notes inadequate and created artificial fuel scarcity to turn voters against APC in anger, so they could destroy APC and Tinubu's chances.

By all means they want power to remain in the north so that Fulanis herdsmen can continue wreaking havoc unchecked around Nigeria.

The igbos are happy Tinubu is being checked not knowing it would affect them also. The real tragedy of it all is how yorubas are also cheering obi on and disparaging Tinubu, not knowing they're playing the North's script.

Is this how we'll allow the north upstage the South again?
As at last week, I was one of those against Tinubu but I've done a lot of thinking since then especially with this gratuitous fuel scarcity and money policy and I've come to see those moves for what they are: A plan to keep the Fulanis in power.

Once again, Yorubas beware.
Total rubbish. My dear Omoluabis and great southerners, please don't mind the writer. Obi will be voted as the right choice. And peter will be voted as the only choice. There is no substitute or second option, in person of Atiku. God forbid BAT thing. The igbos are Nigerians, and we must treat them as such. Hence, the real Omoluabis are armed with their PVCS' and are ready to vote the best candidate in 2023. Peter Obi.
Obi will must win Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, Beware by Philistine(m): 4:53am On Jan 29, 2023
babasolution:
Truth is the Yoruba have to start learning ethnic nationalism POLITICS. Ultra liberalism is doing them no good.

Learn to put your people first before POLITICS.
If Yoruba should put their people first before politics, is that not Tribalism?
Re: Yorubas, Beware by Philistine(m): 4:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Your eyes will soon clear.
It is your own eyes that will clear. Yorubas are not sharp witted, Fulanis will teach you all a lesson you will never forget.
Re: Yorubas, Beware by Obaaderemi2: 5:49am On Jan 29, 2023
Philistine:

It is your own eyes that will clear. Yorubas are not sharp witted, Fulanis will teach you all a lesson you will never forget.
At the end of the day, Yorubas will be fine relatively. Look at all the regions of Nigeria, the South West is still more peaceful relatively than the other regions. There are more mega projects and businesses opening up here than elsewhere. Continue shooting yourself in the leg thinking you are spiting the South West.
Re: Yorubas, Beware by Obaaderemi2: 7:20am On Jan 29, 2023
JoeNL22:

Total rubbish. My dear Omoluabis and great southerners, please don't mind the writer. Obi will be voted as the right choice. And peter will be voted as the only choice. There is no substitute or second option, in person of Atiku. God forbid BAT thing. The igbos are Nigerians, and we must treat them as such. Hence, the real Omoluabis are armed with their PVCS' and are ready to vote the best candidate in 2023. Peter Obi.
Obi will must win Lagos.
Obi can not win the election. It's very clear. Not because he isn't good but because of that party he belongs to which is little known. And also because many of these people you see online supporting him have no PVC.

And if Atiku wins na you igbos go still suffer am pass with several python dances. Besides this thread is not about you igbos. Check the topic again. It's about Yorubas making the mistake of supporting an Obi who can never win because his party is not known in the rural areas where the main chunk of voters are, especially outside southeast.
Re: Yorubas, Beware by JoeNL22(m): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Obi can not win the election. It's very clear. Not because he isn't good but because of that party he belongs to which is little known. And also because many of these people you see online supporting him have no PVC.

And if Atiku wins na you igbos go still suffer am pass with several python dances. Besides this thread is not about you igbos. Check the topic again. It's about Yorubas making the mistake of supporting an Obi who can never win because his party is not known in the rural areas where the main chunk of voters are, especially outside southeast.
Stop the rubbish. I am yoruba. Obi has won. Na lnec we dey wait for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . / Ibb: What I Discussed With Jonathan ! / Elections Were Rigged; Why Are We Not All Protesting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.