Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi (2500 Views)

We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms / Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? / 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by OpzyGist(m): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
Labor Party presidential candidate Peter Obi said the problem of millions of naira being swallowed by animals would never have arisen under his administration had he been elected president.

He said so on Friday while speaking to students of the University of Abuja during a town hall meeting at the university.

Obi refers to a past incident that occurred during the tenure of President Muhammadu Buhari when a JAMB official claimed that a snake had swallowed 36million naira.

The former Governor said if any government official makes such claim with him as president, the snake must be found and forced to vomit the money.

“If I dare hear anyone say a snake swallowed money in my regime as President, we must look for that snake to vomit all the money”,he said.

The LP flagbearer told his audience that…

Here is the full details:

Any ‘snake’ that swallows money under my administration must vomit it – Peter Obi

https://opzygist.com.ng/gossips-and-news/any-snake-that-swallows-money-under-my-administration-must-vomit-it-peter-obi/

15 Likes

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by elhaul: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
A lot really happened under this administration

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
God of Igbo land have spoken, him alone will transform Nigeria like changing his boxer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
The snakes in Jamb offices, Ikoyi apartments and the bullion vans that always miss road to Tinubu's house grin

No wonder:
Afenifere is Obidient
Yoruba Christians are sincerely Obidient
Hausa Christians are Obidient
Some Hausa Muslims are Obidient
South East is Obidient
South South is Obidient
North Central is thoroughly Obidient
Parts of North West are Obidient
Parts of North East are Obidient
Much of South West are Obidient
FCT residents are throughly Obidient

That's the summary of the February 25th, 2023 General Election.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin Correct, we trust you.

Some people candidates will have toad and ants swallow money.

A new Nigeria is POssible

27 Likes

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by GoodHardDickk: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
This is exactly why Nigeria urgently needs Peter obi ASAP. grin

I'll urge INEC not to waste Money conducting this election, they should as a matter of urgency declear Obi president FRN and quickly issue him certificate of return. Obi is just too much, the man wisdom dey over flow

27 Likes

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by ElSudani: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
Same way you vomited Anambra state money?
Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
God of Igbo land have spoken
All these you guys gimmicks have cast and stale now tongue tongue tongue

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by Viscuz: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
God of Igbo land have spoken, him alone will transform Nigeria like changing his boxer.

Bola Ahmed dey fear to go jail

9 Likes

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by Figger(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
PO has lost a lot of weight, campaign no easy oh.

2 Likes

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by Viscuz: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
ElSudani:

Obi no collect one piece of land, but Bola Ahmed collect Lagos land including the one allocated to polythenic.

Obi save money, Bola milk Lagos money to the point of adding Alpha beta to Lagos Treasury.

No need to fight , with just these 2 points I lie abi I talk true ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

19 Likes

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by Joshbdexter(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
It’s really painful to see comments and topics based on Peter Obi and Asiwaju Tinubu. I have been following Nairaland forum for decades and I know 95% of people here are intelligent and knowledgeable, my questions are these
We fought for Endsars just to bring our voice as a youth out and we won the war but back then I didn’t see Peter Obi and I don’t know about him but I know Tinubu because I am born in Lagos, if the incident of Endsars didn’t happen I know many people will be voting for Tinubu today because he has done a lot of work but he is a Godfather that people respect and he put people he can control in government positions, let’s say he stabbed us in the back by allowing soldiers to kill innocent people in toll gate and for that reason we are not voting for him (my opinion).
Now Peter Obi, how did he come into the picture that I know him, Peter Obi was a governor in Anambra state and He want to become a president of Nigeria right but Atiku who was once a Vice President of Nigeria is too greedy to step down for him in the primary and because of that Peter Obi also don’t want to wait or be his Vice President (which is also greediness) then he decided to go to a party which many less privileged don’t know about.
My point here is that if we are youth and we want the youth to be in power, why didn’t we organize Falz, Mr macaroni, Mr. Seun Anikulapo Kuti, or any other youth to form a party and let’s vote for this people or if falz or other celebrities refused to participate in politics because of their reputation. Why don’t we support MOP party or let’s support Mr. Sowore to become our president. To me he is more young, active and intelligent than the Peter Obi all of you are supporting. But now that you are not supporting any of these celebrities or youth, I can’t risk my vote for a man I don’t know about, I rather vote for Tinubu which I know he has impacted a lot in Lagos, or I vote for Sowore as my president.

This thing dey pain me ooooo but I no be celebrity to show it to the world. I hope Nairaland can share this for me please 🙏
(Please this is my opinion nothing special and nobody paid me for this) I no even popular for my street 😂
Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by Gucciblog: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
ElSudani:

He has challenged even your demigod to show where he stole one naira and he would step down.

What are you guys waiting for?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by Naira20: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu don see wetin pass am o
Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by ElSudani: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

Obi no collect one piece of land, but Bola Ahmed collect Lagos land including the one allocated to polythenic.

Obi save money, Bola milk Lagos money to the point of adding Alpha beta to Lagos Treasury.

No need to fight , with just these 2 points I lie abi I talk true ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He saved government money in his bank, raking in millions off the interest. Who benefited from the saved money you or Obi?
Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by Afamed: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
Obi himself is a snake

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by Viscuz: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
ElSudani:

He saved government money in his bank, raking in millions off the interest. Who benefited from the saved money you or Obi?

Obi never owed teachers salary.

Bola Ahmed fired teachers who complained about salary .

I lie abi I talk true ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by Viscuz: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
Afamed:
Obi himself is a snake

A snake who does not urinate on himself and swallow water with 2 hands ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by ElSudani: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gucciblog:

He has challenged even your demigod to show where he stole one naira and he would step down.

Stop being naive. What of the money he save in his bank was it interest free to the people of Anambra?
What of the brewery investment which was also propped up with Anambra state money, who benefited from that?
What of the 250 million naira cash found in his convoy how do we know that was the only time?
Obi is not ony corrupt, he is a quintessential con man.
Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by Afamed: 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

I lie abi I talk true ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Una lie is grade 1

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by Viscuz: 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gucciblog:

The thing no tire you?

These urchins no Sabi anything o🤣

1 Like

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by Viscuz: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Afamed:

Una lie is grade 1

Hahahah

Which of them.

A: peter obi no hold teacher salary

Or

B : Bola Ahmed sack teachers when go strike over payment?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by ElSudani: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

I lie abi I talk true ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not owing teachers salary is not a favor. You are legally obligated to pay them for job done. He wasn't doing them any favor.
No local government election until the tail end of his tenure.
Obi can only fool zombidients.
Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by Afamed: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

Hahahah

Which of them.

Or

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Una LIE EHHH. How una dey sleep?

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by Afamed: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

Hahahah

Which of them.

Or

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How una dey sleep?

Are Obidents born to mislead people?

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by Viscuz: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
ElSudani:

Not owing teachers salary is not a favor. You are legally obligated to pay them for job done. He wasn't doing them any favor.

Bola owe abi e no owe ?

Bola own pension?

Bola owe gratuity?

Question:

Which person daughter buy house of more than 2 billion for USA I no say million o so before you begin worship politician make you know say 999million plus extra 1million naim be 1billion o .

Now which person daughter when never reach 30 years buy that house for USA.

A: peter Gregory Obi

B: Bola Ahmed Tinubu

C: omoleye sowore

D: Rabiu Musa kwankwaso

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the tout under oshodi brigde have spoken too. oya face your owoda business
Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by Viscuz: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Afamed:

How una dey sleep?

Are Obidents born to mislead people?

Just look at yourself, kids in primary 3 can do a better Photoshop with the vanguard.

And the pic 2 from who ijele speak aka oyigboupdate una APC propaganda machine?

God oo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 for propaganda una like am and no be Igbo and iyamiri?

1 Like

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by ElSudani: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

Bola owe abi e no owe ?

Bola own pension?

Bola owe gratuity?

Question:

Which person daughter buy house of more than 2 billion for USA I no say million o so before you begin worship politician make you know say 999million plus extra 1million naim be 1billion o .

Now which person daughter when never reach 30 years buy that house for USA.

A: peter Gregory Obi

B: Bola Ahmed Tinubu

C: omoleye sowore

D: Rabiu Musa kwankwaso

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just put Lagos and Anambra side by side and tell us which one progressed and which one regressed since both men led their respective states. Soludo even confirmed Obi's ineptitude.
Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by Afamed: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

Just look at yourself, kids in primary 3 can do a better Photoshop with the vanguard.

And the pic 2 from who ijele speak aka oyigboupdate una APC propaganda machine?

God oo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 for propaganda una like am and no be Igbo and iyamiri?

Internet does not forget

Everything you need about Obi is in link below

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342
Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by Viscuz: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
Afamed:

Una LIE EHHH. How una dey sleep?

Hahahahahahaha

Tell me the name of the teaching hospital Bola build for Lagos state even if is just to acquire the land forget to build am . Name one .

Now

Ask me obi own same question 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the tout under oshodi brigde have spoken too. oya face your owoda business
You judge others as your mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Bulaba Song Now The Most Popular Song In The North / Jonathan Pleads With Labour To Suspend Strike ! / The Roads In Aba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.