Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador (48626 Views)

Soludo Appoints Oby Ezekwesili To Head His Transition Team / Omojuwa: Buhari Was Expected To Appoint Ezekwesili As Minister / Senator Ben Bruce retweets a post that describes Oby Ezekwesili as a 'yahoo boy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Father4all: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
Mumu President. Your days are numbered
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by TobiAbuja: 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
She should advise the man to stop fighting with Putin

Try again, this time addressing the actual aggressor to stop fighting.

Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Emmanuel909090: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
My man. Ukraine's love for Nigeria.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Ashirioluwa: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
Those crooks here in Nigeria, who called themselves our leaders, don't value her because they don't know what she's worth.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by NigeriaEngineer(m): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/ukraine-president-zelensky-appoints-oby-ezekwesili-as-ambassador/
Everyone who served under Tinubu, the highest they have served is within the country, which many of them are only there to steal our common wealth; But for obasanjo, Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina is head of AFDB, Aunt Ngozi Iweala is the head of WTO , Aunt Oby too is doing wonderfully well...OBJ is the greatest Yoruba leader alive.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by TenQ: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
If Zelensky stop fighting Putin,
1. Will Putin Withdraw his army from Ukraine?
2. Will Putin Return Ukrainian land back to them?
3. Will Putin Return ALL the Sea Ports of Ukraine back to them?
4. Will Ukraine become an independent Nation
5. Will Putin restore Crimea back to Ukraine?

If none of these will happen, not everyone is a coward.

Almost a full year now, and the so-called "Comedian" is still STANDING strong!

May your Big Enemy fall down before you like Goliath before David: AMEN!
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by JOemmy(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
funshint:
If only you understand the average Ukrainian mentality towards blacks , we shouldn't have anything to do with those people. In contrast Russians are very nice, respectful and friendly people.

What have russians that u claim are nice and friendly done for africans? Despite the war ravaging their country the Ukrainians are still putting up this type of initiative to help poor african countries they really need to be commended.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by omojeesu(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
What kinds of grains??

GMO grains from globalists' end times laboratories in Ukraine

Caveat emptor!
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by shotuns: 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
Zelesky is even doing business in war. what a country! What can Nigeria do? intimidate innocent citizen, embezzle public money, seperating the nation with religion ,insecurity, hunger. . naija is gone.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Padipadi(m): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
toxtimmy:
People like you na him make sometimes I believe Nigeria is a place meant for monkeys.... You leave all your politicians when make you and your loved ones they live in abject poverty, and travel over the internet to say make thunder fire another country president that have nothing to do with your suffering.

Meanwhile a student that said Buhari wife is feeding on Nigerians money is in jail..

E be like that thunder fire you first as even the monkeys at the zoo dey laugh at your stupidity.

I v employed 3 thunders for you to know that I m not biased cos Putin is a threat to world peace. He ll soon drink otapiapia.

1st thunder to fire you cos you are a mumu monkey that you claimed to be. You wan tell me say you no know say Putin na bad person?

2nd thunder make he fire Putin's bald head.

3rd one for bad leaders in Nigeria.
So...you see I v been fair and acted wisely u like you that's the real monkey.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Numerouno94(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
funshint:
If only you understand the average Ukrainian mentality towards blacks , we shouldn't have anything to do with those people. In contrast Russians are very nice, respectful and friendly people.

So wat ur saying is that she shuld decline the offer. U people re funny I swear.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Emola12(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Remijuice:
God forbid!
It's better Russia appoint me than Ukraine.
you way be say nah Nigeria you go die no be swear oo
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by newnigerdelta00: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
elhaul:
Nigeria to the world.

I see Obi earning some international recorginitions just like Mrs Ngozi, whether he win or not, Because the world is running shortage of good peoole

Please Your Business Need a Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/Fjouapo1KUKWFYZb8

Your mouth dey smell, Obi is a pretender....anyman that rolls with obj is evil same people,go ask father mbaka who Obi supporters be
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by cejaypriesty(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
nairalee:
Buhari will rather appoint the wife of his Uncle's third son so that power will "reside in the north"

But during election they will come to the south and east and beg for votes. and some southerners will be speaking English in support of them.

Shiorrrrr
🀣🀣
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by theforemost: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
These people want to push Nigeria into their wars by ALL means
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Emdebby2: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Ukraine appointing me as spiritual ambassador, I see the war ending soon.

This I have seen.
Do what you can to make it end.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Horokrox: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Putin should rather settle with him. Russia too isn't left out in the suffering. The war would rather make wise countries become stronger. Right now, Germany is going back to coal as their source of energy. They've cut off Russia completely. Nigeria should see this as blessing in disguise. I hope the next president would do better in this regard.
A clown 🀑 like you actually believes that Germany πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ who have scanty resources of Coal compared to Russia πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί who have the Largest Reserves of Coal including the largest Anthracite (cleanest coal) deposits on Earth as studied in Geology would be able to survive in the coming years without πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Energy Resources also even the USAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ department of Treasury recently announced that the πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ strategic petroleum reserves by 47% y'all arse lickers of the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ led NATO alliance keep FOOLING yourselves πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by orisa37: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
BIDEN AS A BABY.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by toxtimmy: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Your madness and your problem... Only thing I can suggest you do now is for you to eat your shit I'm sure in your head it's beans... And drink your puss as you m sure in your head it's beer

Good luck

Padipadi:

I v employed 3 thunders for you to know that I m not biased cos Putin is a threat to world peace. He ll soon drink otapiapia.

1st thunder to fire you cos you are a mumu monkey that you claimed to be. You wan tell me say you no know say Putin na bad person?

2nd thunder make he fire Putin's bald head.

3rd one for bad leaders in Nigeria.
So...you see I v been fair and acted wisely u like you that's the real monkey.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by darediamond(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Putin should rather settle with him. Russia too isn't left out in the suffering. The war would rather make wise countries become stronger. Right now, Germany is going back to coal as their source of energy. They've cut off Russia completely. Nigeria should see this as blessing in disguise. I hope the next president would do better in this regard.
Russia is self sufficient
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by pacespot(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
Have you noticed good news is always coming on the way of those in Obidients camp?
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Winnersunited: 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
funshint:
Abeg forget this your reasoning. Nigeria have more of our young people studying in Ukraine in different fields of human endeavor, than most Countries including Russia. Just do Congratulate OBY on the Appointment.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by deavicky(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/ukraine-president-zelensky-appoints-oby-ezekwesili-as-ambassador/
see people wah dey fight war still dey try to help other countries meanwhile some countries weh nothing dey do them, dey look for where to borrow.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by izubext007: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
Yes that's true , she should lick his πŸ‘‚ ear
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by excel101(m): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
funshint:
What about Russia 's mentality towards blacks?
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Eriokanmi: 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Horokrox:
A clown 🀑 like you actually believes that Germany πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ who have scanty resources of Coal compared to Russia πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί who have the Largest Reserves of Coal including the largest Anthracite (cleanest coal) deposits on Earth as studied in Geology would be able to survive in the coming years without πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Energy Resources also even the USAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ department of Treasury recently announced that the πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ strategic petroleum reserves by 47% y'all arse lickers of the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ led NATO alliance keep FOOLING yourselves πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Who's this kid? grin. Return that phone to your mum now shocked
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Putin is the one fighting. Dude is just defending his country. A good leader not like the bunch of spinless cowards who parade themselves as leaders in Nigeria.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
you mean lie down and get bleeped every night like you let your politicians do you, but you start loving it that you go back to advocate for them to remain in power.

Some Nigeria men are the biggest cowards of them all, the loudest mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
Skyview01:

Putin is the one fighting. Dude is just defending his country. A good leader not like the bunch of spinless cowards who parade themselves as leaders in Nigeria.

so unbelievable... the number of cowards in nigeria is just mind numbing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ransomware:

so unbelievable... the number of cowards in nigeria is just mind numbing

Little wonder it was easy to enslave the black man. They are afraid of their shadows and easily brainwashed by religion and superstition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Skyview01:

Little wonder it was easy to enslave the black man. They are afraid of their shadows and easily brainwashed by religion and superstition.

100% agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by SaLongs1(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
Will Pootin appoint an African to any top post too or is it all about the negatives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari / How Sheikh Goni Aisami Was Killed By Stranger He Assisted / El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.