Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador (48637 Views)

Soludo Appoints Oby Ezekwesili To Head His Transition Team / Omojuwa: Buhari Was Expected To Appoint Ezekwesili As Minister / Senator Ben Bruce retweets a post that describes Oby Ezekwesili as a 'yahoo boy' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by zoghys: 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
She should advise the man to stop fighting with Putin

Lame view, who is fighting who.

Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Psady(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Justbesure:

Go and read the article again to be sure of who was really appointed
Those 2 women gets me confuse some time too,but I know better now .

Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by baralatie(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
Wetin carry oby go Ukraine?
Shey naija problem no do you come add Ukraine join
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by deebrownneymar: 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by hammerT: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
AFRICA IS TRYING TO RUN FROM THIS WAR.

YET THEY ARE DETERMINED TO DRAG US INTO THIS MADNESS.

HOW CAN UKRAINE THAT IS FIGHTING WAR AND LOSING TERRITORY BE FEEDING AFRICA?
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Gandrova: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
GoodHardDickk:
This is an indication that Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

Lolz! I hope you will not run mad, if the election results start poping out.
Because your Warlord has no chance of winning @ all.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by hammerT: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gandrova:
Lolz! I hope you will not run mad, if the election results start poping out.
Because your Warlord has no chance of winning @ all.

IT IS EITHER OBI OR YOU GO AND RULE YOUR REGION.

IF OBI IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, TILUMBU IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR US.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Gandrova: 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
hammerT:

IT IS EITHER OBI OR YOU GO AND RULE YOUR REGION.

IF OBI IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, TILUMBU IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR US.
Go and join ESN and allow your skull to be used as cadever
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by hammerT: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gandrova:
Go and join ESN and allow your skull to be used as cadever

SHARAP! U ARE AN IDIOT AND I THINK U KNOW.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by GBTYO: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Another OSU useful idiot zogbot to Jewish Globo Homo
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by daygee12: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Remijuice:
God forbid!
It's better Russia appoint me than Ukraine.

Ipob in the mud
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Gandrova: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
hammerT:

SHARAP! U ARE AN IDIOT AND I THINK U KNOW.

E pain am cheesy
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by hammerT: 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gandrova:
E pain am cheesy

TRY TO SOUND INTELLIGENT.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Gandrova: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
hammerT:

TRY TO SOUND INTELLIGENT.
I explained in details yet, you lack comprehension maybe you reason with Anus I don't know.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by hammerT: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gandrova:
I explained in details yet, you lack comprehension maybe you reason with Anus I don't know.

EVERYDAY, YOU INVADE A THREAD, DERAIL THE TOPIC WITH YOUR BODY ODOUR AND START TALKING SHIT WITH PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW.

IS IT BECAUSE IT IS A FACELESS SITE? CAN U TRY THIS IN REAL LIFE?
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by tfelicityk(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Congratulations to her.
I wish her good luck...

I pray she should not use the grains from Nigeria in exchange for arms...
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by prophetfire: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
. Na wa. Ukraine that's fighting serious war is still feeding Nigeria with a useless Buhari as president.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by hammerT: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
AS PER TOPIC, WE KNOW AND EXPECT, NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING.

UKRAINE WANT AFRICA TO VOTE AGAINST RUSSIA AT THE UN.

AFRICA MUST NOT ALLOW GRAINS TO DRAG US INTO A WAR AMERICA STARTED.

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST WAR AMERICA STARTED, EVEN IN LIBYA THEY NEVER ASKED FOR OUR OPINION BEFORE KILLING GADAFFI.

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THE BENEFIT OF KILLING GADAFFI?

RUSSIA IS A WORLD POWER, NOW THEY WANT AFRICA OPINION.

AMERICA WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO FORM GANG WITH THEM TO DEFEAT RUSSIA.

WE SHOULD JUST STAY OUT OF IT AND LEAVE AMERICA AND CO TO IT, WITH RUSSIA.

UKRAINE WILL NEED THOSE GRAINS, MORE THAN WE DO AND IF THE WAR ENDS, THEY WANT TO DEVELOP RELATIONSHIP WITH AFRICA, THEY ARE MORE THAN WELCOME.

Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Tallesty1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
funshint:
If only you understand the average Ukrainian mentality towards blacks , we shouldn't have anything to do with those people. In contrast Russians are very nice, respectful and friendly people.

Abeg die this matter already, you think Nigerians are better people than Ukrainians? You are in a country where citizens claim to accommodate fellow citizens in their own country, were people chose tribe over competence, where people chose religion over competence. Even within the religious circle, some are called real and unreal and are treated accordingly. In your country, certain region brag to be better than others and claim to develop several places and you think Ukrainians are bad people?

Nigeria is worse than Ukrain when it comes to all the unnecessary "sms" out there

Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Felix6: 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
She must advise zelensky to vote Peter Obi.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by GoodIsGod: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

You should talk to your Putin to stop Putting his big nose into other nations' affairs.
If he is a world power as he claims he should not have been afraid of the small Ukraine joining any association that she wants to join.
America as a world power doesn't care any association anyone joins. They believe they can tackle you and your allies if you try them. That's a real world power.

Just congratule our madam and move on.

And don't do anything that will make me command Seun to ban you for life.

Nonsense and ingredients. grin
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by GentleRay: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
She had finally got a job.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by ElSudani: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Nigerians and dishonesty. Did he invade Russia or Russia invaded his country?
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by DDDDDav: 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
Remijuice:
God forbid!
It's better Russia appoint me than Ukraine.
You don't need to say God forbid. You can never be qualified for such position. It's too much for anybody in your generation. Factory worker of 20k naira salary should be your best aspiration
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by pachigo001(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
Now she is Nigerian not ipob again all these afonja self sad
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by NigerianAngelo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ukraine President is a devil.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by tipsieoladj(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
habsydiamond:
Wow!!! Thats a nice one... at least good news are still coming in. Congratulations to her. One of our best
its obvious u know nothing at all. Ure one of the dead brains making the idiots believe we re still slaves..
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by 07kjb: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
IGBO AMAKA

THE SALT OF AFRICAN NATIONS
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Adjovi: 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
This move is definitely politically inclined. They want Africa to be involved one way or the other So has to put more pressure on Russia or at least destabilise or slow down Russias influence in Africa because we all have decided to be neutral . Anyways it won't change our mind. We rather incline with Russia than the west who never means good for Africa at anytime.

I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari / Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi / Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos)