Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador (48601 Views)

Soludo Appoints Oby Ezekwesili To Head His Transition Team / Omojuwa: Buhari Was Expected To Appoint Ezekwesili As Minister / Senator Ben Bruce retweets a post that describes Oby Ezekwesili as a 'yahoo boy' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by 07kjb: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Ukraine appointing me as spiritual ambassador, I see the war ending soon.

This I have seen.

Hahaha MY GUYπŸ‘
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Antai123(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
The level of your stupidity, the mental demoralized state of your mind, and the outcome, which transcended to your response in your first comment, shows clearly, that you are an urchin routing for Tinubu, and it's my duty to call you into order, so you don't give yourself accolades, thinking you are airing a reasonable view.
DaddyFreeze2020:

You're too toxic.
How does my comment relate to supporting Tinubu.
Don't be a mumu Igbo person. I'm sure you must be Igbo or from that side. That's why you're displaying your toxic nature. You're part of the people always spoiling the good of Peter Obi. I'm not supporting Tinubu and everybody must not support Peter Obi. Be rational in your talks.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by 07kjb: 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
babasolution:
They want to use African money to restore their economy, by making Africans by grain from them, Africans mumu oo

U PEOPLE SEF UNA GET SENSE AT ALL

SINCE YOU CAN'T PRODUCE WHY WON'T YOU BUY NAWAO
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by naijaebay: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nigerians and Africans wake up and and wise up. Our forefathers are deep thinkers so can we too. Beware of wolves that come to you in sheep clothing. Beware of witches that suck blood at midnight and pretend to nurse you to health in day time. Beware of evil workers with no light in them that pretend to be bearers on light and problem solvers.Beware, beware, beware.
A word, they say, is enough for the wise. Ignore at your own peril.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by CLRF: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
It's trick trap, don't do it.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Ckonnet: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
This is the level deji n omokri should be gunning for if they are really intelligent but the fools choose to be leaking armed robbers anus up n down.
Nwanyi bu kpokirikpo. You can write them off in the scheme of things, govt or no govt.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Tim1212(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
The fool should stop fighting Putin and withdraw the pledge to join NATO
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Franklydes(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
It's a trap. This guy dey gamble with the lives of him people. Still dey lobby for support and this 4ckin Europeans know say if Africa never enter e no go sweet and if Nigeria jazz in Many African states go fall in. Hmmm it's a trap oh. Nothing come out.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Linda1999: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hope he has a good intentions, because they white people never like the black for once,

Contact me to write your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see signature for my number πŸ‘‡
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Linda1999: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hope he has a good intentions, because they white people never like the black for once,

Contact me to write your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see signature for my number πŸ‘‡
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Enemyofpeace: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
Congratulations mommy

*Upon all the hard situations in Nigeria, No lights no fuel no new note someone somewhere is having $exπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚* 🚢🚢
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Mune: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
If you want to know our CIA agents in the country, this is a perfect example.

She is CIA, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Padipadi(m): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
She should advise the man to stop fighting with Putin
Thunder fire Putin. He's evil n ll reap his bad deeds in fullness of time.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by kingyakos: 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Remijuice:
God forbid!
It's better Russia appoint me than Ukraine.

I know why u say god forbid
E pain u small because she no from brown roof region
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Bfly: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Who would save the blacks from second citizens mentality?
Such that our leaders wouldn't need meetings or an handshakes with biden or Sunak or Charles to validate their mandates.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Isabi4lov: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by toxtimmy: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Let me elaborate... Ukranian men and Russian men are the almost the same... They respect you if you respect yourself and them...

There are Nazis and skin heads in both countries and all over Europe, and they hate blacks.

Same as their women... But like you know women have this emotional side that they can't control...which is if you appear as a man that can protect her and provide for her and your children with her they will fall for you even if your are a green or orange man like Trump.

I speak from my dealings with Russian and ukranian men... Respect has nothing to do with skin colour but what you have inside you...that is what people see at the end of the day

funshint:
If only you understand the average Ukrainian mentality towards blacks , we shouldn't have anything to do with those people. In contrast Russians are very nice, respectful and friendly people.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by gidgiddy: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

And let Putin take over his country? Only a coward lets that happen without a fight

Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by toxtimmy: 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
People like you na him make sometimes I believe Nigeria is a place meant for monkeys.... You leave all your politicians when make you and your loved ones they live in abject poverty, and travel over the internet to say make thunder fire another country president that have nothing to do with your suffering.

Meanwhile a student that said Buhari wife is feeding on Nigerians money is in jail..

E be like that thunder fire you first as even the monkeys at the zoo dey laugh at your stupidity.

Padipadi:

Thunder fire Putin. He's evil n ll reap his bad deeds in fullness of time.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by folake4u(f): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
Our Mama! 🀩🀩
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by raybaba97(m): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Same country where black people are being abused and racism is rampant

Some people sha
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by putin2: 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by davibid: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
Congratulations πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸΎ 🎈 to her
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by toujurs: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
I don't think any tribe can match the igbo's when it comes to international recognition.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Duru009(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Igbos to the WORLD......
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by generalwo(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
.... You're asking her to give the wrong advise.... You should rather advise putin to stop invading people's countries
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Gandrova: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
hammerT:

EVERYDAY, YOU INVADE A THREAD, DERAIL THE TOPIC WITH YOUR BODY ODOUR AND START TALKING SHIT WITH PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW.

IS IT BECAUSE IT IS A FACELESS SITE? CAN U TRY THIS IN REAL LIFE?
You have mental health issue, that's why you keep ranting online. Just because you have little data to chat. Well I don't blame you. I blame social media that don't scrutinized kids. Case closed.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by generalwo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Remijuice:
God forbid!
It's better Russia appoint me than Ukraine.
.... Try get appointment for your local government first!!
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by jahsharon: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

If not, Putin will soon wipe both her and the comedian President off the planet with bomb
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Cleanworld(f): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
Is anyone one else laughing on this ''out of this world Appointment'' grin grin grin grin
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by ablejesus26(m): 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Okay she should rather advise him to hand over His Country to Putin,or He should just tell the people to be playing ten-ten while Putin continue to bomb their their Country right?.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by ablejesus26(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

You're too toxic.
How does my comment relate to supporting Tinubu.
Don't be a mumu Igbo person. I'm sure you must be Igbo or from that side. That's why you're displaying your toxic nature. You're part of the people always spoiling the good of Peter Obi. I'm not supporting Tinubu and everybody must not support Peter Obi. Be rational in your talks.

Gosh this your mindset is very terrible, how and why did you allow your soul and existence wrap itself in senseless tribal hate undecided
Shame on you.
Shun tribal bigotry it makes people sound very stupid.

Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic / Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity / El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement