Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) (35882 Views)

How The Nigerian Naira Stands Against Other Countries Currencies. / Naira Exchange Rate With Other African Countries Currencies (photos) / See Naira Vs Other African Countries’ Currencies (VERY POOR) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by Careente7(m): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Thoniameek1:
Eritrea have the most beautifully designed currency in the world!

Just look at!
Talk my man,talk.Don’t know bout the value,but it looks beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by ejimatic: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:
Still uploading.
. I am delighted that Our notes in Nigeria are the most beautiful notes in Africa!
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by vatiqan(m): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ethiopia, Rwanda and Tunisia; are my favourites.
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by ohosi4real(m): 12:37am On Jan 29, 2023
Africa should wake up.
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by usibengate(m): 1:21am On Jan 29, 2023
Nice one
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by Billygee2u: 3:56am On Jan 29, 2023
MITCHELL96:
Ok, as I promised.

Yesterday, a Nairalander was lauding the new Nigeria #200 note as the beautiful ever.

So, I decided to make this post to prove him wrong and to also show other Nairalanders what beautiful notes actually looks like.

I made this post to show you guys we literally went from top to bottom ( Just like Buhari once said) 😂

NOTE. (I'm making this post from a neutral ground without being sentimental or biased)

I actually loved the old 200, 500 and 1,000 naira notes but the new redesigned notes are is a NO NO ❌ for me especially the 200 that he said was his favourite.

I would have posted all the denominations of each country currency (like their lowest to their highest currency)

But the list will be endless and will also be difficult for me as it takes time to reduce each picture quality to Nairaland's preferred 4MB for me to be able to post them

Ferhyntorlah and a lot of people said I should tag them when I make the post but I actually forgot their names, mods, please do the needful.

Meanwhile, which of the currency is more beautiful to you?
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by Emma1Oj(m): 3:56am On Jan 29, 2023
Pierocash:
Many people think Naira is the worst currency in Africa.

Look at those currencies with 20,000, 10,000,2000 notes.
If Nigeria is the GIANT OF AFRICA HAS CLAIMED, there's no point of the comparism. Nigeria is bigger than those countries so we should be doing better than them. But unfortunately they are doing better than us despite their small status.
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by Pierocash(m): 6:58am On Jan 29, 2023
Emma1Oj:
If Nigeria is the GIANT OF AFRICA HAS CLAIMED, there's no point of the comparism. Nigeria is bigger than those countries so we should be doing better than them. But unfortunately they are doing better than us despite their small status.
having a stronger currency doesn't mean you are doing better.

Kuwaiti Dinar, Riya, and all those middle East currency are stronger than dollar,and pounds. Does that mean they are doing better than the US ,and UK?

Currency exchange rate is not the major economic indices that determines the true worth of a currency
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by thesmallgod(m): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2023
Pierocash:
Yes it is worthless.

From the link you posted , they are planning to replace it with euro. Isn't that an indication that it is worthless?
More free access to euro trade zone. Not that it's worthless. And it's just a propositions
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2023
MITCHELL96:
Ok, as I promised.

Yesterday, a Nairalander was lauding the new Nigeria #200 note as the beautiful ever.

So, I decided to make this post to prove him wrong and to also show other Nairalanders what beautiful notes actually looks like.

I made this post to show you guys we literally went from top to bottom ( Just like Buhari once said) 😂

NOTE. (I'm making this post from a neutral ground without being sentimental or biased)

I actually loved the old 200, 500 and 1,000 naira notes but the new redesigned notes are is a NO NO ❌ for me especially the 200 that he said was his favourite.

I would have posted all the denominations of each country currency (like their lowest to their highest currency)

But the list will be endless and will also be difficult for me as it takes time to reduce each picture quality to Nairaland's preferred 4MB for me to be able to post them

Ferhyntorlah and a lot of people said I should tag them when I make the post but I actually forgot their names, mods, please do the needful.

Meanwhile, which of the currency is more beautiful to you?

Thanks for tagging me.

I agree with you. I don't like the new "recoloured" currency.

I just found out that most of the currencies I like have the colour blue. The blue just makes the currencies easy on the eyes.

The worst colours are red or orange hues and the funny thing is red is my best colour, lol.
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 14, 2023
Mitchell96, dey say you drop game for me. cry I no dey active for whatsapp. Thanks alot though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times / Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund / Rental Business - How Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.