Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) (35883 Views)

How The Nigerian Naira Stands Against Other Countries Currencies. / Naira Exchange Rate With Other African Countries Currencies (photos) / See Naira Vs Other African Countries’ Currencies (VERY POOR) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by benqo01(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
EMEFIELE bleeped UP BIG TIME,THAT WAS TOTAL TRASH IF U ASK ME THAT WAS A WASTE OF RESOURCES
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by javaguru: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
Seychelles sure pass 4 me
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
See better countries currency mehn!

Nigeria is a disgrace to Africa......Dem add blue to our notes say dem change am. Thunder fire all of them.
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by Adewale1603(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Exactly, Thank goodness you follow see am.
it's still from the same old notes, they created the new notes, they only redesigned/change the colours, and that is what spoilt the originality and realness
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ghana money ugly o
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by Litmus: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Which of these is made out of polymer?
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by Johnson225(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
GoodHardDickk:

I have decided never to engage daft people on nairaland again. The way you guys always mingle with what doesn't concerns you is surprising. No be u I quote but u decided to take it upon yourself. You'll be greatly ignored

Forget talk bros. This is a public forum; as such everyone can respond to your text.

The person who quoted you was right.
We talking African currency you bring dollar enter the matter!
Someone quoted you with a much higher currency and you begin wriggle like an earthworm. That’s hypocrisy at its zenith bros

2 Likes

Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by Yankee101: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
All this is paper money, and eventually worthless.
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by fayomim: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
See countries with 10k currency . Wtf.
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by don4real: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Na you suppose to be CBN governor, what you said is a good idea.
Johnken1234:
But our N5, N10, N20 and N50 make sense even N100 . Why can't CBN print more of these lower notes let it circulate and leave this higher denominations. When you have more lower denominations in circulation, nobody will have more than 10k at hand because it will be very bulky. By so doing nobody will mandate any person to go cashless, doing transfers knowing the implications of carrying bulky lower denominations.

A market women who sells pepper in the market will also benefit because one can only have cash that will be able to meet his daily needs.
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by justmondris: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
I thought Buhari said only four Africa countries are producing their currency Why I come Dey see more than ten different African countries’ currencies in this thread?
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by BeanX(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
Naija4love:
I liked this Eritrea 🇪🇷 simple design almost all are females faces
Mhen Eritrean have beautiful women oh ☺️☺️
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by korede181: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
I swear, i just needed to respond to this stupidity. This poster posting other currencies is extremely lost. I didnt know what your arguments was with the other person but with all this pics you're uploading in the name of proving another person wrong is very foolish. imagine comparing a 20000 note with 200 in the name of better and redesign. I also belive that #200 can buy two of those big big currencies he uploaded wtf. If you dont agree with him dont agree, no one is forcing you, everyone has the liberty to think with their level of education, exposure and sanity. All you have posted made you wrong even though you may have a point. i thought he would even compare other countrues 200 notes. Mtchew. I think i am feeling sick about the way we think
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
Why do Africans have very high denomination notes? It just makes money valueless. See how Naira has continued to fall since the introduction of higher denominations
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by Elidrisy20: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Rate dem according to their value, abeg
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by 27Pushing30: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:
Ok, as I promised.

Yesterday, a Nairalander was lauding the new Nigeria #200 note as the beautiful ever.

So, I decided to make this post to prove him wrong and to also show other Nairalanders what beautiful notes actually looks like.

I made this post to show you guys we literally went from top to bottom ( Just like Buhari once said) 😂

NOTE. (I'm making this post from a neutral ground without being sentimental or biased)

I actually loved the old 200, 500 and 1,000 naira notes but the new redesigned notes are is a NO NO ❌ for me especially the 200 that he said was his favourite.

I would have posted all the denominations of each country currency (like their lowest to their highest currency)

But the list will be endless and will also be difficult for me as it takes time to reduce each picture quality to Nairaland's preferred 4MB for me to be able to post them

Ferhyntorlah and a lot of people said I should tag them when I make the post but I actually forgot their names, mods, please do the needful.

Meanwhile, which of the currency is more beautiful to you?

A Nigerian said our currency is the finest and another Nigerian is here going through the stress of “proving him wrong”

And a Nigerian Nairaland MOD moved this to FP…

Truly this country is messed up thanks to her citizenry
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by Lemmy123(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Olachase:
I love the Ghana and Botswana, so beautiful ❤️❤️

Buh hope they are not useless like Nigeria #5 😁😁
You meant to say more useless, I guess
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by Lovelydaisies: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
I no see the Beninese francs o! Our neighbouring country.
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by MITCHELL96: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lovelydaisies:
I no see the Beninese francs o! Our neighbouring country.

It's right here in my phone but I wasn't able to upload it, the site lags sometimes when it comes to uploading pictures.
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by deavicky(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Olachase:
I love the Ghana and Botswana, so beautiful ❤️❤️

Buh hope they are not useless like Nigeria #5 😁😁
much more useless.
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by ibrocool(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Zane2point4:

If we go that way we wont develop,there is also a need for constructive criticism,if u accept anything the govt throws at you,at a point they won’t do anything again
The way people criticise the new bank notes is not constructive at all. We ought to simply point out our opinion with tangible reason. Moreover, the money has been printed and it will take years before the issue of changing it comes up again.
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by bigpastor(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Why are the powers that be changing the notes of the Giant of Africa? Okay to sabotage the Bullion van strategy?
Just asking sha
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by thesmallgod(m): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
Pierocash:
Many people think Naira is the worst currency in Africa.

Look at those currencies with 20,000, 10,000,2000 notes.
That is the literary understanding of a common man. You think high bank note means it a worst currency?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_forint
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by Lovelydaisies: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:

It's right here in my phone but I wasn't able to upload it, the site lags sometimes when it comes to uploading pictures.

Okay, well done.
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by KeyEndurance: 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nigeria Currencies Are Still The Best
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by Thoniameek1: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
Eritrea have the most beautifully designed currency in the world!

Just look at!

1 Like

Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
The Burundi is very good
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by Badgers14: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
Pierocash:

Compare those country's economy etc and compare that with Nigeria.

It is an insult to put Zimbabwe and Nigeria in the same sentence but with the way APC govt is going and the speed our economy is going , well.. I pray we never get to the level of those countries with those high denominations.
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by Pierocash(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
thesmallgod:

That is the literary understanding of a common man. You think high bank note means it a worst currency?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_forint
Yes it is worthless.

From the link you posted , they are planning to replace it with euro. Isn't that an indication that it is worthless?
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by flyinnizam(m): 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
Pierocash:

no one thought so oga.
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
Bank of Sierra leone grin is dat a human goat grin
Re: Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) by Careente7(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ghana,Namibia;But Eritrea 🇪🇷 takes it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times / Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund / Rental Business - How Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.