Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) (32775 Views)

Scientists, Alien Hunters Study Mysterious Signal From Nearby Star / Please Help: How Do I Track Signal From My Startimes Dish? / China's 24.9 Billion Pixels Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Govocrete: 8:54am On Jan 29, 2023
They have come again.

Scientists are always digging up a story of tale at moonlight all in the name of science.
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by SodiumValproate: 9:07am On Jan 29, 2023
gfelo:
Idiot see as u dey hellfire dey roast
You can masturbate together with Righteousness2 as well cool
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2023
EKONGKING:
Already one is preaching.
When aliens appear will righteousness preach to them and make them repent.
Canada and India are researching while Nigerian are hitting likes on a nairaland resident pastor post.
Sometimes the satellites are placed because of their unique location by scientists not necessarily from the country. Those signal recieve are natural phenomenon and not artificial, there is particular frequency been monitored for artificial activities.
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by AnyanwuSilas: 11:18am On Jan 29, 2023
We are not alone
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Nolevel666: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2023
Ever8090:
the result of the one behind my faith gave birth to science and scientist and also your ability to deny the course of your existence..but honestly, are you atheist normal at all?..what kind of foolishness is this?...how can someone believe that man and woman with their respective reproductive organs came into existence by chance or some unintelligent source.. honestly you are waste to your family I swear.... taaaaaa!!!! God forbid!!!

You have a limited worldview brother.

I was once a devout Christian like you and more than you.
I switched lanes after widening my knowledge and discovering a lot of loopholes in religion.

A Chinese man has his own definition of god and creation which you cannot refute if you were to argue with him

So does a muslim and all other religions that existed before christianity and have fallen today.

Yours will be forgotten someday just like the rest.

There is nothing new about religion and it’s sheeples other than the new fairytales each of them craft from time to time to decieve its followers.

If i were a “God” it’d be a shame for me to create such fools as humans.
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Ever8090: 11:56am On Jan 29, 2023
Nolevel666:

You have a limited worldview brother.

I was once a devout Christian like you and more than you.
I switched lanes after widening my knowledge and discovering a lot of loopholes in religion.

A Chinese man has his own definition of god and creation which you cannot refute if you were to argue with him

So does a muslim and all other religions that existed before christianity and have fallen today.

Yours will be forgotten someday just like the rest.

There is nothing new about religion and it’s sheeples other than the new fairytales each of them craft from time to time to decieve its followers.

If i were a “God” it’d be a shame for me to create such fools as humans.
you are right, he said only a fool will say in his heart that there is no God 😁..so you are right, God might be ashamed for creating you and some other fools who thinks like you...

So how did you even came into existence sef if I may ask .. don't come with that your stupid microorganism abi na microwave nonsense here make I no slap you 😁🤣.

I don't know why I like making fool of atheist like this😁..I see you guys as trash that I shouldn't take serious for any reason (s) and that is what I do😁..

But honestly speaking, you are the dumbest mumu Atheist I have ever come across 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Nolevel666: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ever8090:
you are right, he said only a fool will say in his heart that there is no God 😁..so you are right, God might be ashamed for creating you and some other fools who thinks like you...

So how did you even came into existence sef if I may ask .. don't come with that your stupid microorganism abi na microwave nonsense here make I no slap you 😁🤣.

I don't know why I like making fool of atheist like this😁..I see you guys as trash that I shouldn't take serious for any reason (s) and that is what I do😁..

But honestly speaking, you are the dumbest mumu Atheist I have ever come across 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Go and pay your yahoo pastor his due

Zombie
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Ever8090: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nolevel666:

Zombie
😁...are better than those who pay yahoo pastors their dues?
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by WorkerBoy: 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
Bible or no bible, aliens are real.
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by dazzlingd(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
Govocrete:
They have come again.

Scientists are always digging up a story of tale at moonlight all in the name of science.

I understand it’s not your fault you have low mental capacity. Your environment and religion have really messed up your mind.
Somewhere in china or western world, you will see a 13 year old holding intelligent discussions about science topics and will make sense.

The world has left your kind behind hundred of years, people are breaking the boundaries of innovation and discoveries. The best an African child do is to cram Koran or be learning how to shed tears in church while being in a delusional emotional state.
Then the same scientific method they use to launch satellites, or same electromagnetic waves discoveries they use to develop your telecommunications, to enable you pick up a phone and make unintelligent comments. Same method u are saying it is trash.

Very soon, they will release another technology for you to use and you will be among the first to scream “Oyinbo too get sense”!
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Ever8090: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nolevel666:

Zombie
it is better I use my money to pay dues to a yahoo pastor than to use it and train a child in school only for he or she to come out to say that " what created he or she with intelligence, has no intelligence itself, what created he or she with ears to hear , itself does not hear, what created he or she with eyes to see, itself has no eyes to see,....Taaaaa.....you be mumu I beg....
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Nolevel666: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ever8090:
it is better I use my money to pay dues to a yahoo pastor than to use it and train a child in school only for he or she to come out to say that " what created he or she with intelligence, has no intelligence itself, what created he or she with ears to hear , itself does not hear, what created he or she with eyes to see, itself has no eyes to see,....Taaaaa.....you be mumu I beg....

Maybe there exists a god but not your childish god.

If your childish god exists,I’ll tell him he’s a fool to his face!!
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Ever8090: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
dazzlingd:

I understand it’s not your fault you have low mental capacity. Your environment and religion have really messed up your mind.
Somewhere in china or western world, you will see a 13 year old holding intelligent discussions about science topics and will make sense.

The world has left your kind behind hundred of years, people are breaking the boundaries of innovation and discoveries. The best an African child do is to cram Koran or be learning how to shed tears in church while being in a delusional emotional state.
Then the same scientific method they use to launch satellites, or same electromagnetic waves discoveries they use to develop your telecommunications, to enable you pick up a phone and make unintelligent comments. Same method u are saying it is trash.

Very soon, they will release another technology for you to use and you will be among the first to scream “Oyinbo too get sense”!
and you think you made any sense with this trashy comment right?....the world existed millions of years without technology or the knowledge of science, and it was far better, safe and without sickness and disease as much as we have now in a short time of technology and scientific knowledge and discoveries.

Take it or leave it, the technology advancement and scientific knowledge you see today, and the rise in your kind with foolish thinking that gets you thinking you are intelligent is a confirmation that, truly, the word of God is true and the world is truly moving to an end as declared by he who created the world.

What even make you think that he what created you with intelligence itself has no intelligence,? what makes you think that that which created you with ears to hear itself has does not hear,? That which created you with eyes to see itself has does not see..

The knowledge of science in itself is the ability the creator created man with, if you think some random process created man and animal, make and female with respective reproductive organs for reproduction, then I think you are better off dead than alive, because you are sincerely useless and a waste of space and oxygen..

1 Like

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by dazzlingd(m): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nolevel666:

I’d advise you ignore the dimwit, he is struggling to catch attention

1 Like

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Ever8090: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nolevel666:

waoooo ..we are getting there, I like this phrase in your statement..." Maybe there exist a god"...my brother I am happy for you that something just strike some sense into you...now I will advice you to do this, if you like, myself can prove to you that God who created you is not a fool, ..you can also do one thing I believe you might have not don before, or you might have done but not with an open mind,..go on your kneels and call on that God to prove himself to you,..just do this with an open mind and determination to see God show himself to you, I assure you this he will suprise you beyond your expectation.

He is merciful, loving and very much alive...he sees all that is going on in the world, all that happened in the past that made you think he does not care or he is foolish..

We live in a different realm with a way it functions while he who created us lives in a different realm that we know nothing about, so we can not access him by the knowledge of our realm and understanding of our being..he is a different being, very different from us..

Even here in Nigeria, there a places you go and you see that, what is abomination in your own place is accepted there, you see s lot of things done differently from your place and you sometimes don't even understand why such should be done in the first place.

So, that you don't understand how things happens here despite the claim of a creators watching over it,should raise your curiosity to know that creator very well.and the best way you can learn and understand is by going close to him,.

So,I can assure you that, there is God who created you and me and everything you see, the evidence of his existence is all over around you, just open your mind and you will get the answers you seek.

He loves you and is ready to revel himself to you if you want,..
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Ever8090: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
dazzlingd:

I’d advise you ignore the dimwit, he is struggling to catch attention
lol, this devil incarnate just realise that someone is about to understand and start making use of his brain and he quickly rush to advice him to avoid me..you are clearly one of the demons we are trying to rebuke in the name of Jesus Christ!!....by the bills of the lamb and the power in the name of Jesus Christ, I command you to leave that body and move back the the bottomless pit where you belong...
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Nolevel666: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ever8090:
waoooo ..we are getting there, I like this phrase in your statement..." Maybe there exist a god"...my brother I am happy for you that something just strike some sense into you...now I will advice you to do this, if you like, myself can prove to you that God who created you is not a fool, ..you can also do one thing I believe you might have not don before, or you might have done but not with an open mind,..go on your kneels and call on that God to prove himself to you,..just do this with an open mind and determination to see God show himself to you, I assure you this he will suprise you beyond your expectation.

He is merciful, loving and very much alive...he sees all that is going on in the world, all that happened in the past that made you think he does not care or he is foolish..

We live in a different realm with a way it functions while he who created us lives in a different realm that we know nothing about, so we can not access him by the knowledge of our realm and understanding of our being..he is a different being, very different from us..

Even here in Nigeria, there a places you go and you see that, what is abomination in your own place is accepted there, you see s lot of things done differently from your place and you sometimes don't even understand why such should be done in the first place.

So, that you don't understand how things happens here despite the claim of a creators watching over it,should raise your curiosity to know that creator very well.and the best way you can learn and understand is by going close to him,.

So,I can assure you that, there is God who created you and me and everything you see, the evidence of his existence is all over around you, just open your mind and you will get the answers you seek.

He loves you and is ready to revel himself to you if you want,..

Your mouth day smell reach here if you don’t know. For your mind you don convert new person to your dying religion.

You and your God na disgrace

1 Like

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by dazzlingd(m): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nolevel666:

Your mouth day smell reach here if you don’t know. For your mind you don convert new person to your dying religion.

Those people are suffering from paranoid schizophrenia. They read meaning to meaningless things. In his head, he is fighting a battle of good vs evil. And he is already imagining himself being surrounded by white Angels rooting for him to win. Then jesus is smiling at him and so proud of him how he is confronting demons and commanding fire.
In fact jesus has written it down to remember him for a crown in the after life
Lol

1 Like

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Ever8090: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nolevel666:

but you just said there might be a god?😁...don't allow shame or what your fellow clowns will say, he is real and wether you accept it or not, he is what he is...now you can imagine this, how do you know that my mouth is smelling, it is an intellectual ability that and intelligent creator created you with..

For the fact whenever you want to "shit", your smelling anus opens and after that, it closes back perfectly, my brother it was designed and not by chance or some organic components or chemical reaction.

For the fact that, you have to eat, and crops are planted and reproduce in multiple, fit for consumption, .lol...it is a design and not some organic shirt story..

Your front teeth are sharp to cut food, the inner is positioned in the inner part of your mouth, flat to chew food, then it passed through a pipe that you always have silver flowing in your mouth to wet it and keep the passage open and fluidly for comfortable passage of food, then you have a sack that collects the food, digestion takes place and distribution of nutrients for body usage then the waste passes through that your smelly anus😁🤣..this too was designed sir.....

Try get sense I beg
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Ever8090: 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
dazzlingd:

Those people are suffering from paranoid schizophrenia. They read meaning to meaningless things. In his head, he is fighting a battle of good vs evil. And he is already imagining himself being surrounded by white Angels rooting for him to win. Then jesus is smiling at him and so proud of him how he is confronting demons and commanding fire.
In fact jesus has written it down to remember him for a crown in the after life
Lol
your own is that, you have left your own topic as you could not make any sense as you thought, you are now doing attachment on another man's topic .....I keep telling you guys this, we don't have Atheist in Nigeria, just some bunch of confused ass-holes who does not understand themselves 😁
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by dazzlingd(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ever8090:
your own is that, you have left your own topic as you could not make any sense as you thought, you are now doing attachment on another man's topic .....I keep telling you guys this, we don't have Atheist in Nigeria, just some bunch of confused ass-holes who does not understand themselves 😁

You all abandoned the question like a plague.
What’s the problem? You don’t have an answer
Cowards that can’t logically defend what they believe, best they will do is to say their god told them not to question anything.

Answer the question and silent the thread.

Who incited David to number Israel? Satan or the lord

1 Like

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Ever8090: 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
dazzlingd:

You all abandoned the question like a plague.
What’s the problem? You don’t have an answer
Cowards that can’t logically defend what they believe, best they will do is to say their god told them not to question anything.

Answer the question and silent the thread.

Who incited David to number Israel? Satan or the lord
so you even know about Satan and the lord and David....those not exist, so why bother yourself and what is written about them ..like I don't give a "F" about atheism, I don't know nothing about it and I care not to know cause to me it is foolishness, so do same about God that is foolishness to you and have your peace of mind..

What answer do you seek about something that you do not believe it's exist in the first place.

Note this,..no one cares if you believe or not, no one cares if your ass gets roasted in hell or not, so no one will pamper you to believe..

For the fact that you believe that whst created you with intelligence has no intelligence alone is enough to know your extent of stupidity and to allow you wallow in it...

I am sure you are not even sure of your conviction hence your constant presence on matters of God...I don't even know if there is any post, book or any social media forum on atheism, because it is foolishness to me
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by dazzlingd(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ever8090:
so you even know about Satan and the lord and David....those not exist, so why bother yourself and what is written about them ..like I don't give a "F" about atheism, I don't know nothing about it and I care not to know cause to me it is foolishness, so do same about God that is foolishness to you and have your peace of mind..

What answer do you seek about something that you do not believe it's exist in the first place.

Note this,..no one cares if you believe or not, no one cares if your ass gets roasted in hell or not, so no one will pamper you to believe..

For the fact that you believe that whst created you with intelligence has no intelligence alone is enough to know your extent of stupidity and to allow you wallow in it...

I am sure you are not even sure of your conviction hence your constant presence on matters of God...I don't even know if there is any post, book or any social media forum on atheism, because it is foolishness to me

Shut up and answer the question
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Ever8090: 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
dazzlingd:

Shut up and answer the question
question about. something you do not believe in?..if you have tried yourself and you now believe in God say so, so that we can start from there, I will not only answer this very question but every other question you have.....shall we?
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Govocrete: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
I think there are better ways to present issues without insulting the other party. You don't know me neither have we met, so did you come to the conclusion that I have a low mental capacity?

When there are new discovery or inventory they are challenged by other scientists and inventors before they are approval or certified. This goes to say that within the science world there are those for and those that are against.

In my comment, I never mention that I don't believe scientist discovery. I am again the 9 million years mentioned. If you tell be 50 years or 100years that is acceptable.

Who will be alive to confirm the story 9 milliin years from now.

dazzlingd:

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by gaventa: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
In the general context for peace to reign and easy understanding, I am African. Due to my skin color. I’m Yoruba, I don’t believe in tight contraption called Nigeria. Think beyond the box man.
ScamHunter:

No one is African...the whitemen have molded you all into their value system. Is Nigeria an African name? But you bear Nigerian and still think you'll remain African.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by ScamHunter: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
gaventa:
In the general context for peace to reign and easy understanding, I am African. Due to my skin color. I’m Yoruba, I don’t believe in tight contraption called Nigeria. Think beyond the box man.

You're only Yoruba by name and gene that's all. If your great great grandfather were to see you, he'd be confused at what you are despite the ability to speak a bastardized form of Yoruba known to him. Even the name, Africa is a whiteman's name. So in reality, you're a hybrid of sorts.
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by gaventa: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
By gene you said right ? That settles it then.
ScamHunter:

You're only Yoruba by name and gene that's all. If your great great grandfather were to see you, he'd be confused at what you are despite the ability to speak a bastardized form of Yoruba known to him. Even the name, Africa is a whiteman's name. So in reality, you're a hybrid of sorts.

3 Likes

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
pu7pl3:

I'm ready bro
Lay it on me.

Sorry bro, just seeing this.

On the bolded, are you sure? Cos once you wake up seeing the truth and the lies, ain't no going back
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by pu7pl3(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
TheKingIsHere:

Sorry bro, just seeing this.

On the bolded, are you sure? Cos once you wake up seeing the truth and the lies, ain't no going back

I'm ready
I've been ready.
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
pu7pl3:

I'm ready
I've been ready.

First of all, know that everything you have been told in school, in the media etc is a LIE!!

Have you ever wondered why there hasn't been any real video showing how earth looks like? Why havent we seen a true video of the earth spinning in space?
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
The earth is flat and stationary with the sun, moon and stars in the earth firmament but we are being lied to that the sun is 92m miles away.

If the sun was truly 92m miles away from earth, why isn't space bright?

PS: There is no space. Another reality check

@pu7pl3, do I go on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon / See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) / Caption This Tree Supplying Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.