Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? (4091 Views)

Ireti Kingibe: Why Are Abuja Indigenes Not Complaining Against Yorubas? / Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension / Why Are The Kano People Nor The Northerners Not Complaining About Ganduje's Act? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by Gozac: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu seems to be fighting the policy because he knows he can't have enough of the new naira to spread all over the country to buy votes. More over he has stashed trillions of naira in different locations all over the country he will use to buy votes. After the elections window will be opened for people to return their old currencies. Any supporter of Obi or Atiku that joins these Tinubu's urchins don't have any political intelligence.
Tinubu has the capacity to pay 10k to every voter in north
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by Nonexisting1: 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
michlins:
Tinubu never complained for seven years and suddenly he realised that this administration is implementing policies killing businesses.

Where was he when crypto was banned, where was he when prices of electricity and gas increased?

Moreover he never complained about the policy,he only complained how it will make it difficult for him to win. That's the only thing he complained about
I owe you chilled beer for your comment. Nigga is only complaining now because his plans of vote buying is about to be ruined not because he cares about Nigerians. Like you asked, where was he all these 7years that everybody was suffering? Tinubu is a hypocrite but his supporters are worse than him.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB.

What policy was Tinubu speaking against.

Tinubu spoke against hoarding of fuel and new Naira notes.

IIGBBOSS have got to be the DUMBBEST people on the planet
Are you so pained and resorting to tribal innuendos because your candidate is being frustrated from mobilising thugs to intimidate voters and buying votes?
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by stuffs2002: 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
Waterysperm:

It seems you are a junior Urchin. Keep working hard ok, they will soon increase your pay from 20k to 30k. That's how other senior Urchins started and today they make cool 30k every month. Keep working hard since earning 30k a month is your goal in this life.

No point talking with IPOB SSLAVES be because they are brain dead
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by stuffs2002: 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Oduduwas/ Agbados must be the greatest fools in Africa.

insulting your fellow Southern brothers is non of my business
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by NothingDoMe: 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
Rubeshi:
after 7year ,it now he realised what Nigerians are facing
Best you ignore. I think he's new and wants to impress the drug lord. They probably started him on 10k salary and one sniff of methyl every month. He'll ramble for a while and he'll be gentle like the rest of the Urchins.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by stuffs2002: 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Are you so pained and resorting to tribal innuendos because your candidate is being frustrated from mobilising thugs to intimidate voters and buying votes?

It is very difficult if not impossible to find an intelligent IIGBBOSS.

DIS IPOB/IIGBBOSS is too DUMB&ST00PEED to see that Tinubu spoke against the economic sabotage by EVIL people hoarding fuel and new Naira notes
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by NothingDoMe: 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
Waterysperm:

It seems you are a junior Urchin. Keep working hard ok, they will soon increase your pay from 20k to 30k. That's how other senior Urchins started and today they make cool 30k every month. Keep working hard since earning 30k a month is your goal in this life.
Lol didn't see this earlier. The overzealous ones are often the new ones. They want to impress. They'll either get banned soon or the powder they sniffed at bourdillon will wear off.

Let's move on to creative threads. Did you see this?
https://www.nairaland.com/7544667/emir-bauchi-addressed-peter-obi

I'm sure Tinubu must be filling his pampers out of frustration by now.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by stuffs2002: 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
Rubeshi:
after 7year ,it now he realised what Nigerians are facing

DUMB IPOB didn't know that the Naira wasn't changed 7 years ago
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by NothingDoMe: 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
It's fantastic how the underrated Obi has come to far overcoming so many obstacles to even be poised to defeat Tinubu in Lagos state and In the overall election.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by Trollronaldo: 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
bot101:

BAT specifically complained because it affects his campaign funding, not because it affects the average Nigerian
lol, dey play.

He cannot do transfer for rented crowd?

No wonder his turnout don drop 🤣🤣
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by NothingDoMe: 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
Also they've started shooting in Lagos to discourage Obidients from voting

https://www.nairaland.com/7545122/lasg-reacts-shooting-thugs-surulere

Surprise will hit any area that wants to ferment trouble in the upcoming elections. I see the army flogging APC and PDP thugs soon.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by PraizHim: 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
Haywhy3579:

Do u see why ur candidate is going no where. U the supporters are full of hatred and abuse. I will restrain myself to abuse u back because I am more sophisticated than that. If u here Obidient, Na ur house he enter. He will not smell Aso
villa

You are too small and too insignificant to decided that.
You are not God only him has the final say. The last time I checked you are but dust. ordinary clay making mouth who cant even afford five minutes of the air you breath talkless of deciding who becomes or who does not become the President.

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by Rubeshi(m): 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

DUMB IPOB didn't know that the Naira wasn't changed 7 years ago
point of correction am not from South east.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by fr3do(m): 12:09am On Jan 29, 2023
stuffs2002:
Tinubu is very brave for speaking against the
cabbals destroying Nigeria.

I will always respect the bravery of Tinubu for taking the bull by the horn by boldly speaking against fuel and Naira hoarding

Paid poster

Your Tinubu is not fit to govern
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by stuffs2002: 12:15am On Jan 29, 2023
fr3do:

Paid poster

Your Tinubu is not fit to govern

IPOB can say whatever they like as whatever they say doesn't count.

Same way IPOB claimed Buhari was dead

Same way IPOB claimed Buhari was a clone

Same way IPOB claimed Buhari was Jubrin from Sudan.

Why is Obi Pandora (AKA Mr. Poverty) not speaking against the hoarding of Fuel and new Naira note
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by Haywhy3579: 12:31am On Jan 29, 2023
PraizHim:

You are too small and too insignificant to decided that.
You are not God only him has the final say. The last time I checked you are but dust. ordinary clay making mouth who cant even afford five minutes of the air you breath talkless of deciding who becomes or who does not become the President.

Do u think people bcoms President by abusing others. People bcoms President by canvassing for votes but ur own ways, reverse is the case. U are insulting people and Ute bringing God to this matter. No matter how many time u call God, in as much as u are not doing the right thing u will never get the required vote to smell Aso villa. No b only u get God.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by darthv: 3:15am On Jan 29, 2023
stuffs2002:
Tinubu is very brave for speaking against the
cabbals destroying Nigeria.

I will always respect the bravery of Tinubu for taking the bull by the horn by boldly speaking against fuel and Naira hoarding

may God never make me derail into senselessness.amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by PraizHim: 4:15am On Jan 29, 2023
Haywhy3579:

Do u think people bcoms President by abusing others. People bcoms President by canvassing for votes but ur own ways, reverse is the case. U are insulting people and Ute bringing God to this matter. No matter how many time u call God, in as much as u are not doing the right thing u will never get the required vote to smell Aso villa. No b only u get God.

Nkita Ala. ekperima .

You only have one Vote. you are too small. you are too insignificant. You cannot not enthrone an ant talk less of a goat nor a Human being.

Kiti kpa gba gi there.

Anuofia. Npama.

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by PraizHim: 4:23am On Jan 29, 2023
Haywhy3579:

Ewu Gambia. Agbado eating Olodo.

You no get shame. Agbado urchin.

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by NOTORIOUS100(m): 6:34am On Jan 29, 2023
Rubeshi:
point of correction am not from South east.
Kingsley, why ain't you proud of your region?
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by stuffs2002: 6:44am On Jan 29, 2023
darthv:
may God never make me derail into senselessness.amen

IPOB and SENSELESSNESS are 5&6
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by stuffs2002: 7:18am On Jan 29, 2023
Gozac:
Tinubu seems to be fighting the policy because he knows he can't have enough of the new naira to spread all over the country to buy votes. More over he has stashed trillions of naira in different locations all over the country he will use to buy votes. After the elections window will be opened for people to return their old currencies. Any supporter of Obi or Atiku that joins these Tinubu's urchins don't have any political intelligence.
Tinubu has the capacity to pay 10k to every voter in north

SE people are 2DUMB & ST00PEED.

Tinubu didn't speak against CBN policy.

Tinubu spoke against hoarding of new Naira notes and hoarding of Fuel which has lead to hardship on Nigerians

Only SE people are jubilating anytime Nigerians are suffering
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by Rubeshi(m): 8:07am On Jan 29, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Kingsley, why ain't you proud of your region?
keep fooling around. Deep down you know something is cooking and not the usual game
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by darthv: 9:14am On Jan 29, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB and SENSELESSNESS are 5&6

Lol everybody is ipob to you guys..
Keep selling the unmarketable
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by Gozac: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2023
stuffs2002:

SE people are 2DUMB & ST00PEED.

Tinubu didn't speak against CBN policy.

Tinubu spoke against hoarding of new Naira notes and hoarding of Fuel which has lead to hardship on Nigerians

Only SE people are jubilating anytime Nigerians are suffering
You are so pained by this, so you know Nigerians are suffering and your people still want to foist an old unfit Tinubu on Nigerians because of your Yoruba interest and agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by NOTORIOUS100(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2023
Rubeshi:
keep fooling around. Deep down you know something is cooking and not the usual game
Ok bro
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by buchilla: 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Vinnie2000:

He is in Borno state, currently campaigning !

Then he has a Scheduled meeting with Obasanjo later dis evening.

He will Complain. Be Patient, u hear? smiley

I like this response. Those who are complaining are those corrupt criminals who always buy votes and also recruit touts to disrupt voting exercise especially where they are not getting Votes.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by buchilla: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
endy69:

Where was his bravery when people were been killed left, right and centre? This regime came up with a lot bad policies but his voice left his mouth cus he was seeking favour. At the Yoruba nation protest/movement, he gave a speech analysis issues on ground instead of taking a stand and now because Buhari is committed to free and fair election and wouldn't use federal might to rig for him, he suddenly found his voice. I like what is going on, it is easy, take your money to the bank and request 4 new notes, CBN said they have printed enough new naira notes and it is only the commercial banks that are hoarding the money. I was in a bank to withdraw moni and they brought the old notes I rejected them and demanded for new ones which they obliged. I support this policy with my balls. My friend was complaining about the policy and I asked him how much cash he kept in his house then he then he stopped talking. The things here is that most law abiding citizens have their money in the bank so why fear about naira recolouraton. Only criminals complain
I like your Text. U are in order.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria, U.S. Sign Pact On Regional Security ;Africom Has Come To Naija: Smh / What Happened To Kogi State Governor / Third Mainland Bridge To Get Street Lights In April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.