Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State (33727 Views)

Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima / Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State / Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Osidazz19: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
PLS STOP LYING AGAIN. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Ournolly: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
1Dray:

Lol... Gwoza, Pulka, Bama, Monguno, Ngala, Dikwa, Damboa, Biu, Beneshiekh, Ngamdu, Damasak, Rann, the list is endless... Wait, are you really doubting me?
You want to give heart attack to this hardened Agbado empty head?

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Olaolex: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
Op, you are no normal. Lmao... Lols
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Ournolly: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
whippersnapper:
I pray this man is worth the hype. buhari did more than this
if it is a Nigerian politician. I'll just leave him with God, they're heartless
Tinubu has no single hype.
He has ruled Nigeria in 1980s and failed woefully.

The cabals packaged the fraud and Tinubu jumped the cheap with idea of taking over from him.

It doesn't even need anything hard to see Buhari as an absolute failure. There's no comparing him with PO.

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Datti is already losing weight

Dude needs food seriously.
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by 1Dray(m): 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
MrEverest:

Tinubu and his Boko Haram vice are only scared of losing which has become obvious. Let's even assume that's true, how many buses will they bring for it to make sense? 10, 20 or 100? In this fuel crises, do you know the cost?

Even the logistics aspect, will it be strictly for Igbos that have voters card? Do they have to show it before being allowed to enter?

Why will Igbos rush to the East when it's not Christmas or Easter? Just because there is free transportation?

Forget it, it's just one of those senseless rumors they peddle about during election.

It's not a rumor, it is a fact. What I'm not sure is if Igbos are travelling out at this time using the scheme, because I'm not in Maiduguri right now. But I'm sure that an handful of Igbos travelled using that scheme during the Christmas period because I was in Maiduguri at that period and they were told that return ticket will only be paid for those coming back after the election. I just hope they don't yield to staying back till after election. I also pray they don't succumb to travelling out because of election violence scare. APC sure have money to waste to achieve their goal. That's why I keep telling Igbos not to buy the story that election will be bloody. Why will the election be bloody when a northerner just about finish his tenure. Why will the election be bloody when the northerners the most hit by hunger and starvation in this northern ruled regime? The northerners have no right to cause violence when they are not the only ones in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ournolly:

Tinubu has no single hype.
He has ruled Nigeria in 1980s and failed woefully.

The cabals packaged the fraud and Tinubu jumped the cheap with idea of taking over from him.

It doesn't even need anything hard to see Buhari as an absolute failure. There's no comparing him with PO.

To early to start wailing. You will still do for next 8 years.

Be patient till Asiwaju is sworn-in as the president
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by floret23(f): 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Abfinest007:
Can ur candidate laugh like this.not those ones that eir teeth looks like brown envelope

2 Likes

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
whippersnapper:
I pray this man is worth the hype. buhari did more than this
if it is a Nigerian politician. I'll just leave him with God, they're heartless

Pinpoint one way Buhari did more than him both in his campaign points and as someone in leadership position in the past.
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by okorogodwin4(m): 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ritchiee:

Obi always wearing dark clothes like a demonist.Sorry,he is an Olumba..
no kill yourself for obi matter please go and look for work

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Innobee99(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Abfinest007:
Can ur candidate laugh like this.not those ones that eir teeth looks like brown envelope
Comrade na

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Thomas464: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
I think he just used it as an anology
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by phorget(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

Why do IPOB start foaming at the mouth whenever their lies are busted

For your mind now you don bursts lie abi
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Ritchiee: 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
okorogodwin4:
no kill yourself for obi matter please go and look for work
Is this not enough work?
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by stuffs2002: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
phorget:

For your mind now you don bursts lie abi

Not for the first time and neither will it be for the last time.

IPOB will Always lie because LYING is in their DNA
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by HIPROFILE(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
onuman:

Laughter when news came to Obi and Datti that
Tinubu asked voters to vote out APC from office.

grin grin grin grin I can not even doubt you because baba is capable of saying such… grin grin grin grin

He has said the worse before so expect anything from Mr Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Ournolly: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

To early to start wailing. You will still do for next 8 years.

Be patient till Asiwaju is sworn-in as the president

Hahaha
The only person wailing is your drug lord.
He has been wailing continually in Ogun State, blaming Buhari and the central bank for his impending failure.
Yeah, I agree with you.
He will be sworn in as the president of Kirikiri prison.
That's where drug peddling criminals rightly belong.

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by karnap(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin. APC urchin spotted.
stuffs2002:

Some IPOB LIES are just funny
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Allisgud: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Datti is very free around obi,I don't think he have those mentality of an average aboki

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Emmanuella00(f): 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
The moving train is on top gear, whoever stands before it will be crushed. Move on Peter obi,the hand of God is involved in your mission.
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by stallionng: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
The pics are for a competent ,confident and ebullient incoming President with an equally yoked ,trusted , vouch able,corrupt free vice .,two alike bound with sincerity of purpose and intent to move Nigeria and Nigerians to greater hight.
Two alike with common interest to cast away the old looting syndrome and evils in Nigerian political space and steer the rudders of our economic ship to a safe landing.
Nigerians are ready to take Nigeria from looters

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by grammarian247(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

Why do IPOB start foaming at the mouth whenever their lies are busted

How did you burst his lies, by simply saying he lied? Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by stuffs2002: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
grammarian247:

How did you burst his lies, by simply saying he lied? Grow up!

E dey pain dem sha grin
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
Peter obi- I will win Borno by 25%

Datti- hahaha oga you joke too much

thief and upcoming thief
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by stuffs2002: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
karnap:
grin grin grin grin grin. APC urchin spotted.

Anoda IPOB CANNIBAL on D lose
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by MrEverest(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
1Dray:

It's not a rumor, it is a fact. What I'm not sure is if Igbos are travelling out at this time using the scheme, because I'm not in Maiduguri right now. But I'm sure that an handful of Igbos travelled using that scheme during the Christmas period because I was in Maiduguri at that period and they were told that return ticket will only be paid for those coming back after the election. I just hope they don't yield to staying back till after election. I also pray they don't succumb to travelling out because of election violence scare. APC sure have money to waste to achieve their goal. That's why I keep telling Igbos not to buy the story that election will be bloody. Why will the election be bloody when a northerner just about finish his tenure. Why will the election be bloody when the northerners the most hit by hunger and starvation in this northern ruled regime? The northerners have no right to cause violence when they are not the only ones in Nigeria.

The parts in bold doesn't make sense. You mean you will tell Igbos to remain in the East from December till almost March just because you provided them free transportation? How will they feed for almost 3 months when their business are in the North? What exactly will they be doing in that 3 months or they will just be idle?

So free transportation and staying idle is now better than doing their business or you think Igbos are like many Northerners who are either unemployed or underemployed? Stop believing all these shitty rumors.

As for the later paragraphs, we are saying the same thing!
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by phorget(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

Not for the first time and neither will it be for the last time.

IPOB will Always lie because LYING is in their DNA

Igbos are not Nigeria problem, try facing your Fulani masters then let's see how it goes.
Igbos hasn't been president nor vice since democratic dispensation so you cant hold anything against them.
Keep licking your paymaster”s butt and keep igbos out of your miserable life.

It is ipob”s lie that you can expend your energy to burst but you wont bother bursting Buhari and Tilumbu lies o abi no be them promise us heaven and earth for 2015.
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by stuffs2002: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
phorget:

Igbos are not Nigeria problem, try facing your Fulani masters then let's see how it goes.
Igbos hasn't been president nor vice since democratic dispensation so you cant hold anything against them.
Keep licking your paymaster”s butt and keep igbos out of your miserable life.

It is ipob”s lie that you can expend your energy to burst but you wont bother bursting Buhari and Tilumbu lies o abi no be them promise us heaven and earth for 2015.

IIGBOSS are the biggest problem in Nigeria and in many countries are facing.

How come IIGBOSS are the most executed tribe in the world. IIGBOSS are being executed in Asian countries and many other countries all over the world.
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Praktikals(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
MrEverest:

North won't even dare cause violence in this election as that will definitely threaten the existence of Nigeria. We have passed that stage when violence will be used to threaten Igbos.
Pls dont use your mouth to bring trouble on wise Igbos who reside in the north. If there is violence, what can you do? That is the same was you threatened that if anything happens to NNAMDI KANO, heavens will fall. The man has been eating watery beans for years and heaven did not fall.
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by 1Dray(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
MrEverest:

The parts in bold doesn't make sense. You mean you will tell Igbos to remain in the East from December till almost March just because you provided them free transportation? How will they feed for almost 3 months when their business are in the North? What exactly will they be doing in that 3 months or they will just be idle?

So free transportation and staying idle is now better than doing their business or you think Igbos are like many Northerners who are either unemployed or underemployed? Stop believing all these shitty rumors.

As for the later paragraphs, we are saying the same thing!

Exactly, my thought. I left Maiduguri first week of January, so I can't confirm if they came back. But I believe an average Igbo will not accept to be redundant for 3 months because he wants to get free transportation back.

I just chatted someone in Maiduguri and he confirmed that Igbos are on ground. Most of the wore ObiDatti outfit to the market today.
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by 1Dray(m): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Praktikals:

Pls dont use your mouth to bring trouble on wise Igbos who reside in the north. If there is violence, what can you do? That is the same was you threatened that if anything happens to NNAMDI KANO, heavens will fall. The man has been eating watery beans for years and heaven did not fall.

You dare not bring violence at this time and expect Nigeria to remain one. Mind you I am in the north, and the north dare not reel out violence, because the polity is already heated. And don't even say heaven will not fall.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Meets IBB & Abdulsalami In Minna, Arrives Yola For Governorship Election / Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) / FG Vs Dino Melaye: Senator "Tears Eyes" Again (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.