Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State (33724 Views)

Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima / Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State / Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by phorget(m): 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

IIGBOSS are the biggest problem in Nigeria and in many countries are facing.

How come IIGBOSS are the most executed tribe in the world. IIGBOSS are being executed in Asian countries and many other countries all over the world.

Whoever commits crime should face the penalty after all hushpuppy is languishing in the United states prison and there's no fuss about that.
Tell your Fulani masters to focus on building Nigeria rather than impoverishing us.
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by expert234: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

Why do IPOB start foaming at the mouth whenever their lies are busted

Pretend to be civil and counter it with facts, instead of displaying behaviors akin to a bastardd
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by greatiyk4u(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
1Dray:

Lol... Gwoza, Pulka, Bama, Monguno, Ngala, Dikwa, Damboa, Biu, Beneshiekh, Ngamdu, Damasak, Rann, the list is endless... Wait, are you really doubting me?

Let's take it one after the other
Where exactly in Biu?
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
Mr President smiley
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by 1Dray(m): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Let's take it one after the other
Where exactly in Biu?

What's your point? That I'm not in Borno? I've always known you in Nairaland as a Buharist. I don't know if you're really Obidient or not. In case you don't know, I've worked in numerous rurals in both Borno and Yobe States.

In Biu, there's Buratai, Kenken, Dugja, Zarawuyaku, Garubula, Miringa, Yawi, Mandara girau, Sulumthla, Gur, Dadin kowa.
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Ifytryce(m): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
Pic (1)obi to datti "my bro let's kick some batsard asses. Pic(2)obi to datti "let's stomp bro" pic(3)masses to obi/datti "yes our liberators and heroes are here".
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by greatiyk4u(m): 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
1Dray:

What's your point? That I'm not in Borno? I've always known you in Nairaland as a Buharist. I don't know if you're really Obidient or not. In case you don't know, I've worked in numerous rurals in both Borno and Yobe States.

In Biu, there's Buratai, Kenken, Dugja, Zarawuyaku, Garubula, Miringa, Yawi, Mandara girau, Sulumthla, Gur, Dadin kowa.

Still a Buharist
But highly Obedient
I concur you know the place
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by 43Ronin: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
I like PO but Datti has more presidential swag than him. PO looks like a weakling.
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Emola12(m): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ritchiee:

Obi always wearing dark clothes like a demonist.Sorry,he is an Olumba..
that clothe wey in wear fit buy your family
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Oomardesigns: 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
They always joined hands to loot but won't do the same to build. That is Nigeria politicians
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Obi has held his campaign in the north more than Tinibu and Atiku.
NC: Nasarawa, Kogi, Benue, Plateau, Niger.
NE: Taraba, Gombe, Bauchi, Borno.
NW: Kaduna, Kano, Kastina.

Remaining FCT, Kwara, Adamawa, Yobe, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara states..

Urchins once asked, "when Obi go campaign for North?"

Obi has done well.

All well meaning Nigerians has done well with Obi.

We look forward to the final trophy.

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Egoveen: 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

Why do IPOB start foaming at the mouth whenever their lies are busted
you are just looking for mentions...okay here is one,obi MUST SURELY win this election and you will drink two bottles of sniper and die a VERY PAINFUL death since your lineage hates good things.....ezi bida🐷🐷🐷🐖
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Ritchiee: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
Emola12:
that clothe wey in wear fit buy my family
I know nah.
Poverty sef.
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by stuffs2002: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
expert234:

Pretend to be civil and counter it with facts, instead of displaying behaviors akin to a bastardd

What do you expect from IPOB baby factory products from the BARREN land
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by stuffs2002: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
phorget:

Whoever commits crime should face the penalty after all hushpuppy is languishing in the United states prison and there's no fuss about that.
Tell your Fulani masters to focus on building Nigeria rather than impoverishing us.

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB CANNIBAL can not reason logically
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by stuffs2002: 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
phorget:

Igbos are not Nigeria problem, try facing your Fulani masters then let's see how it goes.
Igbos hasn't been president nor vice since democratic dispensation so you cant hold anything against them.
Keep licking your paymaster”s butt and keep igbos out of your miserable life.

It is ipob”s lie that you can expend your energy to burst but you wont bother bursting Buhari and Tilumbu lies o abi no be them promise us heaven and earth for 2015.

CANNIBALS called IIGBOSS are the problem of everyone in Nigeria
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by phorget(m): 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

CANNIBALS called IIGBOSS are the problem of everyone in Nigeria

Shame on you that you cant let go of your problem. Igbos fought a civil war just to break away from your master and you slave but yet you wont allow them go.
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by stuffs2002: 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
phorget:

Shame on you that you cant let go of your problem. Igbos fought a civil war just to break away from your master and you slave but yet you wont allow them go.

What problem...

IIGBBOSS fought a senseless and needless war which they paid dearly for. IIGBBOSS have themselves to blame for their ST00PEED war.

I am a Northerner and a master to IIGBBOSS
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by phorget(m): 7:37am On Jan 29, 2023
stuffs2002:

What problem...

IIGBBOSS fought a senseless and needless war which they paid dearly for. IIGBBOSS have themselves to blame for their ST00PEED war.

I am a Northerner and a master to IIGBBOSS

Wow! Are you not supposed to be ashamed that you people hasn't stopped bambiala despite the fact that you people have been ruling Nigeria since day one.

You will never subjugate the igbos cos they are unlike the other tribes and that is why you tend to channel your hatred towards them.
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by 77up(m): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2023
Obi : even if we don't win as we knew we can't win, we already gave them run for their money grin

Dirty: hahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2023
Ritchiee:

SMH

You guys never have anything intelligent to say.

May the Lord in His mercy give you wisdom, the ability to make the right decision, in Jesus' Name!
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2023
Thinkam:
Nice one

But Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Atiku is coming

This is what you guys hope for, abi?

Because you know that for as long as he remains in the race, there's no hope for Tinubu/Atiku who have no other ambition than to further sink Nigeria 1000feet deep!

God is saying to us who think right and want the good of this country for wholesome reasons

“Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will accomplish for you today. For the corrupt & selfish politicians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever."

In Jesus' Name! Amen!
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Ritchiee: 8:21am On Jan 29, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

SMH

You guys never have anything intelligent to say.

May the Lord in His mercy give you wisdom, the ability to make the right decision, in Jesus' Name!
I am sorry.
It is inquisitiveness,sir.
Why does he always wear dark clothes?
I saw his rally that came up yesterday on Arise tv this morning.He still wore the dark cloth and put an agbada over it.
grin
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:25am On Jan 29, 2023
Ritchiee:
I am sorry.
It is inquisitiveness,sir.
Why does he always wear dark clothes?
I saw his rally that came up yesterday on Arise tv this morning.He still wore the dark cloth and put an agbada over it.
grin

When has anything ever been wrong with dark clothes? undecided

It has never been connotative of anything other than for mischief makers.

Not everyone likes bright colours.

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by TheGift: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Abfinest007:
Can ur candidate laugh like this.not those ones that eir teeth looks like brown envelope

Hahaha, you wicked ooo.

But sincerely Tinubu's teeth alone, is enough for to disqualify Him as President. I go they shame whenever He goes o represent us on international assignment.

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by usamali(m): 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ritchiee:

OLODO black doesn't means darkness and evil
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by NLPoliceWoman: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
RTR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Hacked To Death In Ondo For "Being PDP Member" (Graphic Picture) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's 'Resurrection' / Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.