Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation (6887 Views)

Kindly Share Your Scam Interview Experience And How You Found Out They Were Scam / Can You Manage This Part Time Home Base Viable Biz As Your Second Salary ? / Job Invite From BAGCO... Kindly Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by QuinModah(f): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
For all who are commuting in this Fuel Scarcity and high price of petrol palaver in Nigeria in the last few weeks, I am curious to know what palliatives your organization have put in place to help reduce pressure and the long hours on the road..

Are there financial cushion for transport fare or fuelling support?

Kindly share the initiatives in place to manage this situation.

Will be open to suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by CampDirectTrave: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Ajiswaggs(m): 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
Na leg we Dey use trek oo

9 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Omooooooo: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
My MD advices us to emulate him by doing some exercise to work every morning, he says he now wakes up very early so he could make it to work as early as possible by trekking

Mean while, he stays just in the third building to the office

And me Dey stay abuleegba and Works at Lekki

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by wolesmile(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
πŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by flemsy15(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
Most Nigerian companies don't care about expenses you incur working for them. That's why they don't talk about allowances, they only talk about salaries.
I run around a lot in my job, if you complain to the management about increasing your allowances based on fuel scarcity, they'll tell you the fuel scarcity didn't increase the company's revenue so how would they afford your demand.

30 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Lamanii22(f): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
In nigeria? Do employers care?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by aktolly54(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
Buhari and all governor should just do something about this fuel thing. People are suffering for fuel scarcity ooo

9 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nothing like palliatives ooo at times I trek

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by GoldenJAT(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
NOTHING! Absolutely NOTHING!

8 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Rich4god(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
They increased our transport allowance.

4 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Sacchi1162(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
E reach everybody na

4 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Day169: 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hmm.. it's every one for himself o.
OYO la wa! angry

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by afribabe: 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=QuinModah post=120451522][/quote] NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Cutehector(m): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
The i dont care attitude in Nigerians is irritating. Employers ought to emphasize on working from home these times.

17 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by kekakuz(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sleeping in the office

5 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Focusmind: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
I haven't stepped out of my house since the scarcity started

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by fnep2smooth(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
Interesting .... As a remote worker... My problem for be fuel but thank God say I get solar

For your company website please contact me.... I build from scratch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Houseofglam7(f): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
cry
Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by tragergeorge(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
550 per litre for Sapele,,how much una de buy abeg

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by wunmi590(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2023

My boss was always giving me 10k each month to cushion the effect of this crazy fuel scarcity when it started last year, but I haven't gotten any this year...

E be like say the thing reach her side too cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by DMerciful(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
So you cowards can no longer occupy Lagos due to high fuel prices and scarcity like you did during GEJ presidency?

Your betrayer of the South for a plate of porridge would yield fruits soonest!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Benniemann(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hmm interesting
Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by theamazonguru(m): 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
Company has always provided a staff bus.
So nothing changed.

4 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Adakintroy: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
This one is not fuel crisis. This are the ripple effect from Russian war.

The world is a globe. Whatever happens on one end. Somehow will reach you..no worry.

If you benefit from the positives of globalization you will Partake in the negatives.

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Gkay1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
Presently company refused to carry us to and fro. So I spend 500 every blessed day.
Dis kon3 na yawa

6 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by emoboy4u: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by cigaricon(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Taking it as we see it
Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Adakintroy:
This one is not fuel crisis. This are the ripple effect from Russian war.

The world is a globe. Whatever happens on one end. Somehow will reach you..no worry.

If you benefit from the positives of globalization you will Partake in the negatives.

There is always that one person

12 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by CaptainFM1: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
NLC should demand minimum wages N1000 per hour for the citizens. This monthly wages style makes it look somehow like they are paying people well, but na big lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by invinzible1: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
flemsy15:
Most Nigerian companies don't care about expenses you incur working for them. That's why they don't talk about allowances, they only talk about salaries.
I run around a lot in my job, if you complain to the management about increasing your allowances based on fuel scarcity, they'll tell you the fuel scarcity didn't increase the company's revenue so how would they afford your demand.
It's true

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-power Batch C: How To Fix Residential Address Error After Uploading On NASIMS / Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate To Rise To 41% In 2023- KPMG / Npower News Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.