Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation (6907 Views)

Kindly Share Your Scam Interview Experience And How You Found Out They Were Scam / Can You Manage This Part Time Home Base Viable Biz As Your Second Salary ? / Job Invite From BAGCO... Kindly Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Godfullsam(m): 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
We get staff bus
Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Counsellor3432: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
It's not funning at all
Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Godfullsam(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
Omooooooo:
My MD advices us to emulate him by doing some exercise to work every morning, he says he now wakes up very early so he could make it to work as early as possible by trekking

Mean while, he stays just in the third building to the office

And me Dey stay abuleegba and Works at Lekki

Dat your MD na wicked pesin!

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by davidtemi(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
I dey work am from home. Only say i spend on data more than usual which I don't mind
Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Cutehector(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Godfullsam:

very insensitive of him.
Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
One Thing You Must Not Sell

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKJpNu9AZFg
Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by mapist(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Omooooooo:
My MD advices us to emulate him by doing some exercise to work every morning, he says he now wakes up very early so he could make it to work as early as possible by trekking

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by seanwilliam(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Omooooooo:

Omooooo

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Omooooooo: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
Godfullsam:

And he was even smiling while telling us oooo
Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Omooooooo: 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
seanwilliam:

Omooooo

Na my name you Dey call so oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by nkemjacob2(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Bros Na Nigeria we dey all this company no send u. Where I dey work no even care whether Na 20k Na u dey use come work. If u no like d work resign.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by hardbody: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=QuinModah post=120451522][/quote]

There was a budget cut. This crises was not within contemplation. Which customer are you going to pass the differential to, especially in service oriented companies. There are no new payments or reviews, we encourage staff to work more from home. We have given them tools for that purpose. Money must be made and budget must be met and surpassed

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by CodeTemplar: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
Remote work has limits, can you farm remotely? Yet food is expensive and this is a good time for new farmers to emerge.

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2023

E be like you no dey Lagos. If dem even increase fuel to 800. Nobody send you.
Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by jideflash(m): 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
Zero stress as i work from home

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by onyxo76(m): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
no palliatives o, the worst thing is doing school runs morning and afternoon after work. i park at my children's school and leave the car there, take a bike to work, bike in the afternoon to pick them up and we all go home in the car. ko funny rara that 400per litre is a real dent on my monthly income now.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Blackdisciple(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Who cares make you even late small make you see

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by udemzyudex(m): 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
Omooooooo:

You for play,se you dey whine me ni for him. grin

1 Like

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
Be reminded, the third in the series of our prophetic release service comes up tomorrow Sunday, January 29,2023. Come prepared to step out of every unwanted issue into your promised land. God shall be opening every grave holding his people captive in any form this Sunday. Expect your own personal encounter in this service. Don't miss it for anything with your families and friends. Time:6am,7.55am, 9.50am,11:45am.for more info 07010539798, 07085273480, 09070311547 Bishop Oyedepo
Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by lavylilly: 3:47am On Jan 29, 2023
[quote][/quote]Overconsumption is toxic.

In the modern age, limiting your digital exposure is essential.

Here are the new rules I adopted recently:

1. Phone out of sight 22+ hours a day
2. Phone on silent 100% of the time
3. Take it out 3x max when at home
4. Only texts and calls on phone
5. Social media on desktop only
6. Computer use only in working hours
7. Lots of reading

There's a good chance you can't go that far because of your family or your job, but you can still get better in some high-impact ways like:

- Not looking at your phone while in bed
- No phone an hour before going to sleep
- Etc

Audit your digital consumption and start optimizing.

Your mood and productivity will skyrocket.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by lavylilly: 3:48am On Jan 29, 2023
Blackdisciple:
Who cares make you even late small make you see
Yet this companies are inviting people for invite instead of virtual interviews. Nigerians are wicked

1 Like

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by akaahs(m): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2023
Let's start from u first. U want to hear amebo, u don't want to give ur own amebo
Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by Blackdisciple(m): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
lavylilly:
Yet this companies are inviting people for invite instead of virtual interviews. Nigerians are wicked

Even with the new technology oo that's why you see our government doing what ever they like that suits them...

1 Like

Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by lavylilly: 6:52am On Jan 30, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Even with the new technology oo that's why you see our government doing what ever they like that suits them...
Yeah
Re: Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation by QuinModah(f): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
undecided
akaahs:

Let's start from u first. U want to hear amebo, u don't want to give ur own amebo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy / Creative Associates Intl.fresh Graduate & Internship Job Vacancies(14 Positions) / Academic And Non-academic Staffs Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.