Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

The Difference Between Us. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between Us. (211 Views)

Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie / What's The Difference Between Masturbation And Sexual Intercourse / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Us. by Intoboy(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
I realized one bitter Truth and I have decided to share with my fellow guys so we accept it now rather than live with the pain of realizing late.

Now,God noticed Adam was lonely and alone he created something different to be his companion and that is the woman...When I mean different this creature is utterly different.
What are this differences?
We can apparently summarize this difference into two.
1.They have different body.
2.They have different Emotion,we can extract the character from that and every other things we think is different.
Now,God has giving us a gift, that's the ability to enjoy this difference in a unique way but not everyone of us seem to see this,in our first stage of life we enjoy the first difference which is the emotional woman that's the (MOTHER) mehn,those creature are the best,my mother is the best and everyday I wake I thinking of plans to make her happy,if that woman is happy...Bleep what the world thinks,I am a happy man๐Ÿ˜Š

Now,the second Difference,we grow up to a certain age to Enjoy it,that's the BODY...This is the stage we enjoy the second Difference a woman has from us and we get emotionally attached and get married,my point is

We so much enjoy the first type of woman we came from that we so much expect the second type of woman we will be meeting(WIFE) to be the same,we fight so much for this difference...we spend so much to get this difference,we labour hard just to see if it can be the same,we fight to get the first type of woman,some even lost their lives trying to get this difference from the second woman,I Am so sorry bruh...you can Never get that because the emotional woman (MOTHER) came into our lives to offer something different, something unique, something you can only understand if experienced๐Ÿ˜ญ

The Second Difference we enjoy is the (BODY) that's the (WIFE)... expect anything from a woman when in this stage because the only thing she basically has to offer at this stage is the body,if anything else will come out of her from this stage you have to build her to be it.

The best stage of a man is when he is experiencing the emotional part of a woman (MOTHER)....your success depends on how good she brings you up,our future depends on how she teaches us ...mehn,women are unique...but i really wish I could spend my whole life being happy with the first type of woman I opened my eyes to see...they are the Prize ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

(1) (Reply)

How To Focus On Yourself After A Breakup / Emotions, Communication And The Male Brain / You Only Live Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.