Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty (12003 Views)

Igbo Girls VS Fulani Girls, Who Is More Attractive? / Who Says Fulani Girls Are Not Woke? See Fulani Girls Grooving So Hard / Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fulani girls are a very special set of girls with special beauty, they are light-skinned, chocolate or pretty dark. They are naturally slim with beautiful hairs, & they are sunlight..Their beauty is very deep and true.

The igbo girls are beautiful, beautiful in a large number, beautiful and confident about their beauty, beautiful and outgoing, beautiful with swagger, beautiful with nice walking style, beautiful and forward....A beautiful girl in Nigeria is "first thought" to be an Igbo girl before she explains her root.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
am I wlong??

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
bukkyemotions:
am I wlong??

No you are not wlong grin

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA:

No you are not wlong grin
Thenks
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Deicide: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Igbo girl = Beautiful + man voice
Yoruba girl = Beautiful + shyness
Hausa girl = Beautiful + small boøbs and ãss

27 Likes

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Deicide:
Igbo girl = Beautiful + man voice Yoruba girl = Beautiful + shyness Hausa girl = Beautiful + small boøbs and ãss
We are talking Igbo and Fulani here

9 Likes

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by ifeanyiatuadu: 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
ana kogheri

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Deicide: 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
bukkyemotions:

We are talking Igbo and Fulani here
ok remove Yoruba girl and replace hausa girl with Fulani girl. The attributes still remain the same. grin

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by ThatKING(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
There is no trick about it. When you have access to alot of protein (dairies and meat) your skin changes. I once dated a local fulani girl when I was a teenager, I have never met another girl who has the same flesh and eyes.
I always thank my stars her father never caught us tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by IjebuWarrior: 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
hoya
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by baralatie(m): 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
bukkyemotions:
am I wlong??
so you are wlong?
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by myettiallah: 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
grin grin
I once slapped a noise making agbero, and he ran away instead

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by technicallyrich(m): 12:09am On Jan 18, 2019
Another tribalistic thread.
Anyway i like igbo girls because they generally have more bueatiful girls in large numbers.than yorubas and hausa girls
if you see a fine yoruba girl she will be a bueaty to be behold but her other sisters will be so ugly.
But if you see a fine igbo girl,yu will be suprise that her sisters are even more bueatiful than her.
But the reason why i like igbo girls is because they generally know how to hustle and make money.

Lastly yoruba girls fart(mess)too much and the poor onces dont wash their pant.
A oyoruba girl i dated wanted to use fart and kill me.

22 Likes

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by technicallyrich(m): 12:11am On Jan 18, 2019
Deicide:
oyoroba girls are not shy.just like their weak men,that are cowards they suffer from the same like of boldness.
Generally ss and se girls are as brave as their men.

9 Likes

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by BLACKdagger: 12:25am On Jan 18, 2019
U are on point.
There are beautiful women everywhere but the fact is that igbo women have them now in numbers, also the riverines

7 Likes

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by CaptainGOOD: 12:27am On Jan 18, 2019
technicallyrich:
Anyway i like igbo girls because they generally have more bueatiful girls in large numbers.than yorubas and hausa girls
if you see a fine yoruba girl she will be a bueaty to be behold but her other sisters will be so ugly.
But if you see a fine igbo girl,yu will be suprise that her sisters are even more bueatiful than her.

But the reason why i like igbo girls is because they generally know how to hustle and make money.

This is very true

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by CaptainGOOD: 12:29am On Jan 18, 2019
Deicide:

No hate but YORUBA girls are not really beautiful just very few of them,
If u visit social media ND check people profiles u will know

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 18, 2019
technicallyrich:

stop tribalism yoruba girls are sexy and soft angry

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by acenazt: 6:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Deicide:
hahhahhhhahah we love our Mothers, Daughters, wives and sisters the way they are. And i assure you my dear sir,you are obviously misled by words of mouth from individuals who might have seen but a few of our NORTHERN QUEENS.
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 18, 2019
Igbo girls fine ooh.... summary!!

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:09am On Jan 18, 2019
I love Fulani ladies more though.... smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:22am On Jan 18, 2019
Bighead9:
You Forget to add that, most Igbo girls are Prostitutes. They can be found in every brothel within and outside this Country.
They have Yam legs, bear bear for face and bear bear for chest. They all bleech their skin too. grin

Technicallyrich ... see an accurate description grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by MajesticIgbo(m): 7:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Deicide:

Yoruba girls are not close to being beautiful, with their bleached out faces, legs and obese arms.
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by technicallyrich(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Technicallyrich ... see an accurate description grin
almost every girl is a prostitute,but i like igbos or even ss and se girls because they most timestake money when you want sex from them.
But oyoroba girls fuk for free,meaning they naturally like sex and do it for no reason than the love of opening their leg like scissors.
Lastly oyoroba girls are always wet.
Igbo girls are practical and most of them know that love is a scam and a relic of the past.
But oyoroba girls are much more emotional and if you beg them for free sex they will gladly pen their legs for you.
I once called a oyoroba muslim girl hawking agbo(the poison oyoroba are littered in ph hawking,claiming it cure all disease) to sell me man power,after drinking the stuff that stink,i statrted begging her that the girl that made me drink the man power is no longer coming to see me.
After a while she just said ok but i would buy her food,and that is her i fukd the hell out of her pussycat.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable / What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) / Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.