Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate (16248 Views)

2019 Lagos Governorship Debate On 13th January (Live Updates) / Senator Ademola Adeleke: Why I Was Absent From Osun Governorship Debate / Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by azpekuliar: 8:25am On Jan 29, 2023
sangresan:

You be oponu....The public debt of Dubai City alone surpasses Nigeria's national debt. Many of you are ill-educated.

Oponu! LASG should domesticate the FOI act and open it’s books to the public. Need I remind you that they fought the matter up to the Supreme court and lost. Until then it’s a corruption bazaar like other states. The gentleman you quoted is right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by Jostoman: 8:35am On Jan 29, 2023
Antoeni:
The Hoodlums Are The APC Structure on Ground For This Kind of Nefarious Activities,

I Will Vote For LP Candidate
Vote for Jandor of PDP for governor and Vote for Peter obi of LP for president.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by Chekwume16(m): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2023
I stayed of 7/8 bus stop for over 10 years. I am a lagosian more than you are. Sanwo olu has done his bit but he could have done 20 times more than he has done if not for the grip tinubu has on him. Lagos has a1.7 trillion naira budget and that is 4 times more than the next state's budget in the country. Like I said poverty has made you blind. When you conquerpoverty you will reason well
Roboto11:

You are a fool.

I knew you were simply against Sanwo-Olu.

Your type litter this forum.

Without any shred of evidence, you've concluded that Sanwo-Olu is responsible for the fight.

Reason why I would continue to call out all the Chukwudis on this forum.

You can never be neutral or logical.

You probably have never even lived in Lagos but you would be making snide comments with the hope to damage the place.

Getat.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by blackboy2star(m): 8:40am On Jan 29, 2023
Stop modifying... If they can't read and comprehend, leave them...

adioolayi:
Politics 101...

Depriving Jandor some oxygen to potentially shine.

This debate would have given Jandor a good platform for millions of Lagosians, to even listen to him. Many seems not interested in his campaigns, they would have been forced to listen, and possibly, if he performs excellently well, can gain some votes.

Sanwoolu has tactically deprived him of this huge opportunity.

A well calculated move.

Modified: I am not saying shunning debate is morally right..NO. I have only analysed Sanwoolu's move as far as politics is concerned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by Jostoman: 8:48am On Jan 29, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Agbero politics of killing will never phase out of Lagos until Tinubu is no more active in the game. He will leave a thuggery legacy that will continue to reverberate in the minds of Lagosians in years to come.

I pray for souls of so many innocent souls that got caught up in the thuggery power play. I also pray for young youths who were used and lost their lives in Lagos thuggery power play.

May the soul of Jakande continue to rest in peace due to the peace legacy he left in Lagos. We hope in God to sanitize Lagos and I urge Lagosians to vote Wisely come Feb 25th 2023. We can't continue to watch the unfortunate scene we just saw in Lagos. It's a big shame in this 21st century.

**Why did the moderator change the subject of this post?
na apc mode get sunday now

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2023
adioolayi:
Politics 101...

This debate would have given Jandor a good platform for millions of Lagosians, to even listen to him. Many seems not interested in his campaigns, they would have been forced to listen, and possibly, if he performs excellently well, can gain some votes.

A well calculated move.

Modified: I am not saying shunning debate is morally right..NO. I have only analysed Sanwoolu's move as far as politics is concerned.
he has won already debates are just for Political entertainments... Besides debates has no legal basis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by bayelsaowei(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2023
adioolayi:
Politics 101...

A well calculated move.

they should reschedule the debate to hold somewhere neutral..maybe Abuja..

This Apc administration and its followers are more than determined never to participate in debates...

Sanwolu knows that questions around the end sars protest and the deplorable state of lagos state would be asked during the debate. And he knows his opponent would be more than ready to throw punch lines.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by jahsharon: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Olaolex:
Tinubu the chief agbero at it again. Very desperate vagabond. I pity those supporting this man.
He said the "safest state in Nigeria". Safest my foot! Lagos that thugs extort people all in the name of agberoism. Lagos that they are making life harder for people everyday. Lies from the pit of hell. I only pity the people supporting these evil people

It's like this your mental illness is hereditary and generational

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by jahsharon: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2023
PointZerom:
Thifnubu remains a certified criminal.

What is your father? Uncertified one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by sucess001(m): 9:27am On Jan 29, 2023
Felabrity:
Like his master, nothing they head

He is probably avoiding questions like his reckless spending of Lagos money, like using Lagos money to fuel Tinubu campaign

The child he has in delta asking for dna
Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by diggindeep: 9:33am On Jan 29, 2023
Like political father and like political son.

Aside pointing fingers like a traffic warden, nothing else to offer.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by SaiOba: 9:35am On Jan 29, 2023
Wrong Move my brother... It's a very WRONG move. Lagos State is a state with intellectuals and taking the path of Mr. Gominor taking the path of his principal with such an excuse makes him look weak. For GOD'S sake he is the Chief security officer of the state. The trending video of the incidence was to his advantage to even shine more...
Meanwhile, you didn't mention the LP candidate. So I guess you think he's going NOWHERE in this election bah ? 😂🤣🤣🤣 Omo, the coming months go really dey interesting 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
adioolayi:
Politics 101...

A well calculated move.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by Roboto11: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2023
Chekwume16:
I stayed of 7/8 bus stop for over 10 years. I am a lagosian more than you are. Sanwo olu has done his bit but he could have done 20 times more than he has done if not for the grip tinubu has on him. Lagos has a1.7 trillion naira budget and that is 4 times more than the next state's budget in the country. Like I said poverty has made you blind. When you conquerpoverty you will reason well

Oh shut up.

Did the budget make itself or was it created by the very people you slate?

Get a life and concentrate on your own governor and his maladministration.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by NessFortunate: 10:11am On Jan 29, 2023
Eva2000:
https://lagostoday.com.ng/lagos-will-never-condone-violence/

LMAO The f00lish San wolu just realized that his godfather Tinubu who embodies dementia, amnesia and chronic paralysis is not a fan of public debate. His dumb advisers have to come up with the cheapest excuses they can have so that he can be absent. Afterall wey tin he wan talk for the debate sef? Saying Lagos is the safest in NIGERIA. Na ogun go k!ll San wolu for that cheap lies. Onikure! #REJECTAPC
Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by Allisgud: 10:21am On Jan 29, 2023
Running away from debate is their trademark

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by TreasureJunky: 11:13am On Jan 29, 2023
Like god father like god son. They only talk and make noise behind the scene, but call them for public debate, they will be hiding and their voice won't be heard again

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by Realestatevixen: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Agbero politics of killing will never phase out of Lagos until Tinubu is no more active in the game. He will leave a thuggery legacy that will continue to reverberate in the minds of Lagosians in years to come.

I pray for souls of so many innocent souls that got caught up in the thuggery power play. I also pray for young youths who were used and lost their lives in Lagos thuggery power play.

May the soul of Jakande continue to rest in peace due to the peace legacy he left in Lagos. We hope in God to sanitize Lagos and I urge Lagosians to vote Wisely come Feb 25th 2023. We can't continue to watch the unfortunate scene we just saw in Lagos. It's a big shame in this 21st century.

**Why did the moderator change the subject of this post?

What was the former topic?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by ukahrawah: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
His son from South South would have upstaged things for him. These APC people are cowards. Tinubu stayed away from debate due to drugs, Sanwolu is absent from a debate due to a love child. Lagosians Ronu.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by francotunsco: 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
Olaolex:
Tinubu the chief agbero at it again. Very desperate vagabond. I pity those supporting this man.
He said the "safest state in Nigeria". Safest my foot! Lagos that thugs extort people all in the name of agberoism. Lagos that they are making life harder for people everyday. Lies from the pit of hell. I only pity the people supporting these evil people

If you like hug pole. Lagos is indeed the safest place in Nigeria. How many times have you read news of attacks or security breaches in Lagos in the past months?
Compare with Northern states or even South Eastern states.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by Blackdisciple(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
For sure they will always run away from it simply because their heart is full of EVIL and DECEIT, they don't stand questions or debate because they have nothing upstairs to offer the masses ...

If his boss couldn't take questions or go for debate so who is he oniara

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by AmuRubber(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
PointZerom:

If Sanwolu should honour this debate, Thifnubu will be exposed by the time Sanwolu will be telling people about his achievements which Thifnubu has already claimed to his name.

Fashola, Ambode and Sanwolu will regret in future for allowing Thifnubu to claim all their Achievements.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by Onyiridike(f): 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
This is deep. One thing I do know is that Sanwo-Olu isn’t a dullard

No dullard can rule Lagos
A state ruled by Agbero?
Lagos is a good example of a state of anarchy .
Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
Realestatevixen:

What was the former topic?

Sanwo vows to deal with thugs that attacked PDP gubernatorial candidate
Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by Lanretoye(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
Millimann:
In saner climes you can't be dodging the people like this and expect them to vote for you.
don't vote for him, as if your vote brought made him a governor.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by smileyoo: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lashist:
Lol...following his godfather's footsteps...urchins will defend his decisions with their lives...just see as APC has finally want to end political debates in this country...no candidate want to openly say what he wants to do for the people like other developed countries do...later these same urchins want the country to be as developed as US and other western countries. These leaders will keep flying abroad to these developed countries to enjoy with their families and allow urchins to stay in slums defending their irresponsibilities cheesy
lol. but with the very poor performance of APC in governance over the past 7 years, what can they honestly use to campaign, without actually campaigning against themselves ?
APC have nothing good to offer nigerians, that's why they find it very difficult to interact with nigerians.
if APC eventually win the next election, I pity my fellow citizens, because the killings, kidnappings, and economic hardships, will definitely increase, while nobody will listen to the groaning of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by asanausana91: 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
Mandate2023:
Good move.......I don't know hw any right thinking person will think any other party will win lagos with all d developmental projects
what are the developmental projects? If Lagos is making 51 billions, be the highest loan collector, collect almost the highest federal allocation, then it will be very stupid for someone to tell us that Lagos is working.
If lagos is really doing fine,why will sanwo Olu be afraid of telling the public in a debate?
One man has pocket all the state money leaving poor lagosians to surfer.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by asanausana91: 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
This is deep. One thing I do know is that Sanwo-Olu isn’t a dullard

No dullard can rule Lagos
he is not the governor, he is just a messenger.
Sanwo Olu has no single policy of his own except what Tinubu want him to do.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by asanausana91: 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lagos will never be free until Tinubu is dead.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by asanausana91: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
Roboto11:
Sanwo-Olu has done magnificently well in Lagos and would easily win a 2nd term.
no wonder your name is robot. Just ask yourself what will happen if a state like Kaduna is making 51 billions every month, what do you think Kaduna will look like in the next 8 years.
Just look at how they are taxing every poor lagosians just to fill a deranged man's pocket.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by asanausana91: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
Echoban:

If na u u go attend?? grin

Moreover his presence is going to market the show and make it a point for everyone to watch, thereby giving Jandor and vivour to show themselves attacking him using him to shine. It's easier to attack wen ure outside and difficult to defend wen ure the insider as ure faced with reality.

Hence instead of one low life to use him to shine, he better avoid it before people will start seeing why to vote Jandor or vivour now. I was interested to watch the show before but now as SanwoOlu no go dey, I don comot body same as Many lagosians.
jandor is not the one to ask him questions, lagosians want him to answer their questions.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by asanausana91: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
DoxxAnon:
Lol! Very flimsy excuse

When his mentor and god is shunning public debates, it will be bad optics for him to attend.

that explain that he was the one that send the thugs so that he use it as an excuse to run away.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by asanausana91: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
In a sane society, this is enough reason to deny him votes. But in place like Lagos where an old deranged man is living like a king what do you expect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave / DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose / Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.