Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate (16266 Views)

2019 Lagos Governorship Debate On 13th January (Live Updates) / Senator Ademola Adeleke: Why I Was Absent From Osun Governorship Debate / Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by bayelsaowei(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Echoban:

Bayelsa boy, u seems to know a lot abt Lagos than ur nonscence decaying state grin

To even think u guys have produced a president makes it nuseating
I was born in lagos...I work in lagos and pay taxes in lagos. So what happens in this useless lagos concerns me..Sanwolu and his dribbling team should reschedule the debate to a neutral place..

Let him tell us what he has achieved with all the monies raked in by the lagos state govt and let us question his decision making during the end sars protest.

And I agree with you on one thing..bayelsa state is a decaying because the useless leaders we've churned out thus far...

I will also put it to you that GEJ was a way better than Buhari..Buhari is a curse to Nigerians..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by Echoban: 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
bayelsaowei:
I was born in lagos...I work in lagos and pay taxes in lagos. So what happens in this useless lagos concerns me..Sanwolu and his dribbling team should reschedule the debate to a neutral place..

Let him tell us what he has achieved and let us question is decision making during the end sars protest..

And I agree with you on one thing..bayelsa state is a decaying because the useless leaders we've churned out thus far...

I will also put it to you that GEJ was a way better than Buhari..Buhari is a curse to Nigerians..

The problem I have is, the way u scrutinize lagos, if u can do half of it in Bayelsa at least , we would b seeing some changes. Or u feel Bayelsa don't need u just because u weren't born there??

Thank u for wanting the good of my state though. We appreciate wink , but at least don't b a hypocrite who dare not wish his state good. Surprising to see Bayelsa, Delta, Akwa Ibom people who ain't doing anything in their state run down to Lagos and start demanding for good Governance while they dare not ask in their home state. Like why? Ur home state should benefit from ur Intellegence to start with. Delta State debt is now surpassing Lagos and nobody is talking abt it but everyone has opinion abt Lagos in the name of paying taxes grin is God not Wonderful.

Meanwhile , I didn't say GEJ isn't better than PMB , what I said is Bayelsa can't even boast of producing one time president with the decay in the state ,this is the result u get wen Bayelsa sons are moving to Lagos to demand good Governance while their state lies in ruins. Even clueless Buhari is taking railway to his state, building railway university in his state.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by Lashist(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
Mandate2023:

But 1 thing is sure......lagos is safe and progressing while ur region is a shithole

U no fit ever get brain even if u die grin
Even you that isnt living in lagos will be bragging about lagos cheesy. Big question is are you progressing??...in as much as we want naija to progress, whether naija progress or not, some of us are progressing individually. Same can't be said of you.. with such mentality of supporting politicians that run away from debates with your might, there is no way you can develop mentally. People are leaving naija to develop while you are bragging with lagos that's not your state of origin cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by Mandate2023: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lashist:

Even you that isnt living in lagos will be bragging about lagos cheesy. Big question is are you progressing??...in as much as we want naija to progress, whether naija progress or not, some of us are progressing individually. Same can't be said of you.. with such mentality of supporting politicians that run away from debates with your might, there is no way you can develop mentally. People are leaving naija to develop while you are bragging with lagos that's not your state of origin cheesy

Keep typing like a mentally derailed person grin grin grin u r not proud of ur papa state oloriburuku grin I am progressing more than any of ur miserable misfortune family can ever think of grin I am lagos and lagos is me grin u can cry blood and typing nonsense broke miserable oloriburuku grin

Small question which state r u from?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by Lashist(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Mandate2023:

Keep typing like a mentally derailed person grin grin grin u r not proud of ur papa state oloriburuku grin I am progressing more than any of ur miserable misfortune family can ever think of grin I am lagos and lagos is me grin u can cry blood and typing nonsense broke miserable oloriburuku grin

Small question which state r u from?
You are progressing with trolling monikers abi?? cheesy creating monikers to hype Apc and troll is your definition of trolling right? cheesy Most of you guys bragging about lagos ain't from lagos but the bragging must continue. I bet you are the most progressive in your family currently with lots of monikers cheesy..the only thing you can do in life is open fake accounts, hurl insults at people's parents bcus yours failed you and still brag you are progressive...when you log out, hunger and your situation will face you as usual cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by Mandate2023: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lashist:

You are progressing with trolling monikers abi?? cheesy creating monikers to hype Apc and troll is your definition of trolling right? cheesy Most of you guys bragging about lagos ain't from lagos but the bragging must continue. I bet you are the most progressive in your family currently with lots of monikers cheesy..the only thing you can do in life is open fake accounts, hurl insults at people's parents bcus yours failed you and still brag you are progressive...when you log out, hunger and your situation will face you as usual cheesy

The ain't from lagos grin that 1 no concern u, person wey come from lagos no need ur validation werey as u no get wetin to talk..........which state r u from werey grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate by Lashist(m): 9:34am On Jan 31, 2023
Mandate2023:

The ain't from lagos grin that 1 no concern u, person wey come from lagos no need ur validation werey as u no get wetin to talk..........which state r u from werey grin
Lol...so if I'm from lagos now, will that make you shut you up?? The question about state no suppose matter...as life hard for you, will your state of origin make life easier?? Rest abeg...no need for the back and forth...get busy with something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board / Ifejokwu's Arrest: Victims Of Idumuje-Ugboko Communal Clash Lament (Video) / Federal High Court To Shift Venue Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Chief Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.