Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa (14563 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen / Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by sapele914(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Emekaonline:
If this is about Tinubu or Lagos state borrowing such huge amount of money just 4 weeks to the election
Many fools who are silent now would have filled this news with their hateful comments
. What a shame despite getting billion from Buhari as confirmed by Wike
The thread would have been on page 23 by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by MeineMutter: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Half if not 75% of it would be stolen
25% of it is for the State House of Assembly that approved it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by sapele914(m): 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
MeineMutter:

Sharing the loot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by Ogaga87(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
Emekaonline:
If this is about Tinubu or Lagos state borrowing such huge amount of money just 4 weeks to the election
Many fools who are silent now would have filled this news with their hateful comments. What a shame despite getting billion from Buhari as confirmed by Wike

Stop ranting like an unwise man... EFCC has more eyes than you do

Learn how to make verificationa before embarrassing yourself..

You don't even know if the budget of the state was inflated or it's the normal budget meant to take care of the state needs.. You just beckon on propaganda by some foolish element in the society to deceive yourself..

How did you know that the state has received the said money or you don't know how many signatories will sign before CBN, Federal government and international monetary organization will release such money to the state.. Abi na your kuda account dey fund am...

I'm Obidient but if Obi nor will, Atiku will be better with Okowa .. Okowa is not as corrupt as you perceive..

One love
Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by PureMe01: 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
georgeakins:

But the policy has failed already because politicians have outsmarted it.

You can never compare it to the old notes the had stored for years for this upcoming election
Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by Charly68: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Na election expense be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
Tochi3:
Ok.. grin

Since u "won't" again.. goood Ur choice... but pls desist from coming after people who wants to.. grin

I’m not stopping you from voting or rooting for any of them. Quit fighting yourselves
Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by MeineMutter: 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
sapele914:
Sharing the loot.

Yes.
I expect all oil producing states in Nigeria to be as developed as Botswana or Namibia. Rather, they keep stealing and looting, leaving their people in abject poverty. Money from NDDC alone can develop the whole region but they squander it.

What will Okowa do with 100billion Naira when he is already leaving, upon all he has stolen? I see it as a parting gift to allow him fund his VP ambition since Wike nor gree pay again.

Our state governors and their cronies will not make heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by Eurolander: 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
N100billion few weeks to election and the speaker, who is the PDP governorship candidate is the one presiding over the approval.

They want to use state money to fund their personal ambition.

Delta people make una shine una eye o. Them don dey carry una go where una no know.

I wish there is a change of government and the new government goes after these thieves. embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
They must deliver atiku at all costs. Failure to deliver atiku will be disastrous.
Even if it's 500 billion he's asking for they should approve it for him ASAP. Come may 29th, Atiku must be sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Perfectbeing:
You really no get sense o. You think Obi, Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso would affected by the new naira notes?
Fidelity Bank can give Obi new Notes when ever he wants.
Atiku has numerous companies that can get the naira notes from Banks whenever he wants.
Tinubu has bank managers to call if he needs money..
You guys are still novices when it comes to Nigeria..

Feb 25th will teach you a big lesson.

Perfectly said.
Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by Afamed: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
It is done.

Owologbo ,it is your time to defend your master

Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by EmekaA125(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
leisuretym:
That money will help Atiku Campaign
Atiku Dancing 🕺💃🕺
BuGa oo
lolololo
BuGa oo 🕺
Lol. Buga awon
Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by waslag11(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
God will help us
Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by Kinzo0917(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
GoodHardDickk:
Mumu man.

To imagine that a bloody failure and a fool like okowa is even running for the office of the Vice president is an insult to Nigeria.

. God, I so much dislike okowa. Worst governor in the history of my be love state and Nigeria as a whole
Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by Indispensable85(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
For funding Atiku campaign
Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by kevwemike: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Delta my state is finish God help
Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by sageb: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Felimax:

The thing is the elections are here and it is expected and the funny thing is there is no political party that is not guilty of similar thing.

I also very well know that there is no perfect government in the world. If the state assembly has approved the loan then it's on me to know why they did because without their approval the governor cannot get the loan and don't forget that the house is also laced with members of the opposition.

your point is valid but...wetin Okowa do no good.
Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by Enemyofpeace: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
MeineMutter:

you got it

1 Like

Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by Felimax(m): 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
sageb:

your point is valid but...wetin Okowa do no good.

Wetin him do?
Just tell me.
Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by johntolu: 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Emekaonline:
Many fools who are silent now would have filled this news with their hateful comments. What a shame despite getting billion from Buhari as confirmed by Wike

I gave up on Nigeria, as presently constituted, when OBJ, with his pontificating and 'holier-than-thou' attitude, was also mired in corruption as exposed during his battle, with Abubakar 'Akotileta'.
Atiku's counter allegation against OBJ's allegations of corruption, against him, was presented to the Senate, by Atiku and 'Baba Iyabo' did not come out clean.
The matter was handled as a 'PDP family affair', as usual, just the same the kidnapping of a sitting Governor, by OBJ's in-laws, in Anambra state was handled.

The =N=16.5 billion spent on 'darkness generation', by Obasanjo's government, without any reprisal by successive governments is also an indication that even Arch Angels, will fail in tackling corruption, in Nigeria.

https://www.inigerian.com/obasanjo-and-atiku-war-fasawe-arrest-too-close-to-call/

Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by Owologbo(m): 5:13am On Jan 30, 2023
Afamed:
It is done.

Is very to engage dull people like you.

Until you screenshot where I'm supporting Okowa as VP candidate or a screenshot of of my support for PDP presidential candidate I have nothing to tell you.

look for type to spit crap on please.
Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by Owologbo(m): 6:04am On Jan 30, 2023
Afamed:
It is done.
7 million APC card carrying members in Delta State? What's the population of Delta State? Why didn't APC win the state since they have these millions of members. please, don't bother replying me. With this your letter, I already knew your how wack your thinking is.
Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by Afamed: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2023
Owologbo:

7 million APC card carrying members in Delta State?
What's the population of Delta State?
Why didn't APC win the state since they have these millions of members.
please, don't bother replying me.
With this your letter, I already knew your how wack your thinking is.

Dont be clever by half . Read the contents of the letter again but slowly this time around. Typical lazy youth.
Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by orisa37: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2023
AND THE MAN TALKS LIKE A CAT.
Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by Owologbo(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
Afamed:

Dont be clever by half . Read the contents of the letter again but slowly this time around. Typical lazy youth.
I don't have your time.
Re: Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa by Afamed: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Owologbo:

I don't have your time.

You wouldnt have my time. Typical Lazy youth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister / Gbenga Daniel Steps Down From PDP Chairmanship Race / Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.