Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man (19322 Views)

Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Forgive Me Sister Even In Your Grave, My Ignorance Made Me To Keep Mute Over It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by Reelmii: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by tyinfinity: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Jibsy203:

Truth 70% of yarubas dont have father,they’re bastards impregnated at under bridge grin grin
OSU tribe are bastard Ojukwu ran away leaving OSu wives and daughters to be molested by Hausa Fulani soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by DispatcherLagos: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
75/39=1.9
~2years.

This can only happen in the tribe of legends of dirtiness

1 Like

Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by Fcwilly: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
She was 39yrs when she left home and you were in SS1 THEN, she will come back safely by the grace of God. Nobody pray for such
Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by adontcare(f): 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Polygamy does not end well

1 Like

Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by Jyde89: 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Jibsy203:

Truth 70% of yarubas dont have father,they’re bastards impregnated at under bridge grin grin

Just like you came from a baby factory and your father was the breeding bull.

1 Like

Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nlfpmod Mynd44 seun Dominique rule 2 viciously violated
Jibsy203:

Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by TristanX: 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
See what dick did to someone’s mother 😳
Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by ebode(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
That gender that doesn't regret their actions except when they are caught
Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by 2elliot: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Jibsy203:

Idiot
Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by Dchampion65: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Waterlilly:
Hmmmmm......women

Am sure you are not patient enough to read through.
Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by Elidrisy20: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
Na wicked ppl full that region

1 Like

Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by Zeezenho: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

How is the guy an urchin? We OBIDIENTS reject some of you.

Me too I reject you.
Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by Biggeststar01: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Trapnews:

It's just a matter of time before you reveal your real hatred for the Yorubas. Well, i don't blame you sha, na the bastard Yorubas shouting obidients upandan i blame.

You will cry more 😃... there are millions of "Yoruba bastards" waiting to vote for Obi grin
Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by Biggeststar01: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
I'm glad that I'm not a Yoruba..

I can't stand being useless and hateful and alone

Especially the Muslim ones..

Hope they get civilized quickly and get this country moving again.

PS. Don't come and brag about Lagos you dunce.... because I'll rubbish you here once more
Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by Biggeststar01: 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nostring:
imagine! From someone frm a known useless tribe grin very laughable cheesy

We all know Yoruba is the most useless tribe in Nigeria.

That's why they fear separation.

They know their land is barren and they are lazy.

Intact without Igbo man that bought their land....they would die of hunger
Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by Biggeststar01: 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
tyinfinity:
OSU tribe are bastard Ojukwu ran away leaving OSu wives and daughters to be molested by Hausa Fulani soldiers.

"You're-a-robber" boy doing what he knows best.

LYING!

Can't wait to see y'all beg us when Biafra is announced.

Shebi it can never happen abi?

That's what they told. South Korea, Kosovo, Pakistan, even Israel. Now you can see they are free and the former country they belonged to is dying.

That is the fate of your tribe and nation.

YOU WILL BEG BIAFRA
Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by Biggeststar01: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Jyde89:

Just like you came from a baby factory and your father was the breeding bull.

Boringggggg.....
😴😴
Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by Biggeststar01: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
2elliot:
Idiot

Cry more
Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by Biggeststar01: 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Elidrisy20:
Na wicked ppl full that region

Here in Lagos. None of their parents are complete

It's either their father ran away or their mother ran away.

These people are uncivilized to the core.

Very subhuman set of folks

1 Like

Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by Nostring: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Biggeststar01:

We all know Yoruba is the most useless tribe in Nigeria.

That's why they fear separation.

They know their land is barren and they are lazy.

Intact without Igbo man that bought their land....they would die of hunger
but na una dey com south west to com dey thief na.. very useless ppl.. I'm sure ur oloshi dey either Lagos or Ibadan dey do something illegal as well.. useless criminals undecided

1 Share

Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by Biggeststar01: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nostring:
but na una dey com south west to com dey thief na.. very useless ppl.. I'm sure ur oloshi dey either Lagos or Ibadan dey do something illegal as well.. useless criminals undecided

Ok, cheesy

Bragging about nothing as always

How many property you get for Lagos.

I'm sure you are no where close to anything in Lagos. You hate your job,or school.

You hate the way you're being treated just because you are not as wealthy as the Igbos.

Treated like a FULANI in your own state😂🤣

YOU DESERVE PITY
Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by Elidrisy20: 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Here in Lagos. None of their parents are complete

It's either their father ran away or their mother ran away.

These people are uncivilized to the core.

Very subhuman set of folks
that Lagos na bad/bat place
Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by Biggeststar01: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
Elidrisy20:
that Lagos na bad/bat place

Abi oo...all my relatives live in onitsha

Lagos na for hustle. But it's not conducive at all

1 Like

Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by maasoap(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
deeway200:
From the story, the headline should be "Mum missing " and not " mum ran away"

She was sighted in 2015 at a party. Ran away, not missing
Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by Nostring: 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Ok, cheesy

Bragging about nothing as always

How many property you get for Lagos.

I'm sure you are no where close to anything in Lagos. You hate your job,or school.

You hate the way you're being treated just because you are not as wealthy as the Igbos.

Treated like a FULANI in your own state😂🤣

YOU DESERVE PITY
wetin concern u with my property? U wan com Rob us?? Useless Armed robber tribe

1 Share

Re: Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man by Biggeststar01: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nostring:
wetin concern u with my property? U wan com Rob us?? Useless Armed robber tribe

Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, Have You Seen This Kid? / My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court / Thomas Ereyitomi Pays Bride Price On Corpse Of Caroline Okorodudu His Dead Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.