Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

3 Days Is Enough For Anyone To Take Their Old Currency To A Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Days Is Enough For Anyone To Take Their Old Currency To A Bank (194 Views)

Gov Nasir El Rufai Says The Old Currency Is Still The Legal Tender Until Supreme / Nigerians Ignore CBN, Continue To Transact In Old Currency / Vote Tinubu If You Want To Spend Your Old Currency After CBN Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Days Is Enough For Anyone To Take Their Old Currency To A Bank by kingsways: 7:03am On Jan 29, 2023
There is still 3 whole days left in January and I do not not understand why some people disturbing CBN to extend the deadline instead of simply taking their cash to the bank

What is difficult in getting up, dressing up, and taking your cash to a bank?

Even if you are like Baba that needs bullion vans to carry his own, three days is still enough
Re: 3 Days Is Enough For Anyone To Take Their Old Currency To A Bank by gfelo(m): 7:24am On Jan 29, 2023
What are you saying, when u take ur catch to bank u don't use cash again right, you don't buy anymore right?

Ok now, I deposit all my cash in the bank, and I want to enter danfo, Or I want to climb bike, what do I do?
Re: 3 Days Is Enough For Anyone To Take Their Old Currency To A Bank by kingsways: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2023
gfelo:
What are you saying, when u take ur catch to bank u don't use cash again right, you don't buy anymore right?

Ok now, I deposit all my cash in the bank, and I want to enter danfo, Or I want to climb bike, what do I do?

You just need to deposit your old currency

Use POS or bank transfer to pay your bills for now

You don't have to rush to withdraw new currency, you can withdraw your money whenever the new currency is available

(1) (Reply)

Lobito Group For Asiwaju Mobilize For Tinubu At Grassroots In North East / When Will Atiku And Kwankwaso Step Down For Obi? / 2023 Election For President Atiku Still Remain The Best Option.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.