Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi (64839 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Boss, Onyishi Honoured With NANS' Highest Medal. / Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hh
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by bestman09(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
sad
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by bonechamberlain(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Their policy of allowing mad drivers to register under the name peace is a disaster. One of the worst transport company.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by jojo1415: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Igbo Amaka grin
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by SocialJustice: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Blac
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Britishcoins(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Wow I love this man... Peace mass has always been my favourite transporter especially during Xmas
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by InvertedHammer: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
iamyemiakins:
Hope say dem don put speed limiter for those their buses sha
/
Why speed limiters?

They slow down on good roads and speed up on bad roads. How will speed limiter help?

/

3 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Britishpea: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ohoujimba:
They said he's the father of ebukas wife

Nope. Young shall grow Obianodo or what’s name again?
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by bluefilm: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
Will meeting him make his drivers to stop jampacking their buses with excess loads and making the passengers very uncomfortable in the process throughout the rest of the journey?

Nonsense. sad

5 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by thesicilian: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
I fear that transport company

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by JuanDeDios: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
ernest2019:
Peace Mass Transit Limited: What it takes to get to the top, remain there... Founder, Onyishi

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0ksMqs4xmuGzbPmDANnqArwGmxeiKdP5J5Rd74xYfU6ewzXdzud8G3NZekF2uyeABl&id=100050603734543&mibextid=Nif5oz
I thought they said it was owned by Air Peace.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Lifeangel(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
If that's what God wants for him as a platform for ministry,i support him with all my being.
Moreover,returning 2 billion plus shows his spiritual and financial maturity. He can't be bought and cajoled with money easily.
God bless you richly,keep it up.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Switruth: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
jojo1415:
Igbo Amaka grin
havent you noticed that this tribal shit has gone down. Show me any tribe that’s buying fuel for #100/ltr. Start growing up Oga.

8 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Eriokanmi: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
iamyemiakins:
Lol. Their bus don kill many people eeh
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by 77up(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
It got to a point that when I see PMT vehicle on the road , fear go catch me grin

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by TheMostComplex1: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
wonder233:
Peace Mass Transit that has sent many Nigerians to the great beyond. I am surprised that company is still in existence.
Whether, it is physical i.e picking reckless, substance abusing unqualified touts as drivers.. Or spiritual, using peoples blood to renew whatever demonic stuff he is into..., Something stinks badly about Peace Mass Transit Transport Company.

It has nothing to do with demonic stuff rather it recklessness of the drivers, if you do board Mass Transit you will understand what I am saying
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ritualist
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by learnedJAMES(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
He is a good example to we the youth, it shows that hardwork and service will always pay out

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by hopexter(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
wonder233:
Peace Mass Transit that has sent many Nigerians to the great beyond. I am surprised that company is still in existence.
Whether, it is physical i.e picking reckless, substance abusing unqualified touts as drivers.. Or spiritual, using peoples blood to renew whatever demonic stuff he is into..., Something stinks badly about Peace Mass Transit Transport Company.

Keep quiet! You can make a comment without being emotionally bitter over someone’s success or did you loose a family member with peace mass transport?
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by chinemezeq: 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
DMCY:
Kudos to him, after many years when he finally passed on, we go know if truly he doesn’t belong to any occultic group if dem no come claim something from him body
Death is not by elderly
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by EmekaBlue(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
E remain for him to get luxurious buses
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by vengertime: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
The first time I entered their bus from Enugu to Owerri the driver almost killed us with over speeding. It felt like he planned to commit suicide that day.

Second time we almost ram into a fuel tanker coming out of filling station, and from afar our driver was warned to stop he decided to quickly speed pass cos he thought the tanker driver might waste his time.

And the Aboki tanker driver is as crazy as he is continue to drive out of the filling station and we almost ram into the tanker.

That was the last time I entered peace mass.

6 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Pzpropertylimit(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
Oh oga. Ur peace mass don kill many people for Nigeria
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Cutehector(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
Sucked so many lives. I wonder why they are celebrating him.

PMT= RIPMT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by bonnyhope: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
They are known for road accidents
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Orinechi: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Almaigaa:
Peace mass transit don suck too many blood for this Country. Even for free, I can't travel in their Vehicles.
And u think u have made a point?
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by kaludestiny10(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
The man is a wealthy man. I mean stinkingly wealthy. Someone that made over 6 billion naira as profit in 2016 from his transport company. He also owns businesses in China. The buses that he uses for his transport business is assembled by his company at Emene in Enugu. The only problem I have with him is the poor salary that he pays to his workers. His drivers are not on a salary scheme but are on earn as you drive. Dr Samuel Onyishi Maduka, please treat your workers well, pay them handsomely because you are making the money.

7 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by chatinent: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Peace Mass is one of the transport system wey if you don agree to suffer or die, dey enter am steady.

It's second to Benue Link.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by GloriousGbola: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
iamyemiakins:

as an aside

the speed limiter program in nigeria is shit - at least it is for pickups.

any vehicle with commercial plates is required to use a speed limiter.

i have a pickup and i had one installed on it. next thing is the car will be shutting down in traffic without warning. just stop abruptly. apparently all the companies installing are installing the limiter for toyota hilux which is not fully compatble ith other pickup models. so rather than save lives, they are literally ENDANDGERING the users.

this is a program pushed by the FRSC.

other colleagues and friends using speed limiters on their pickups had the exact same experience. so we have quietly disconnected them.

i can only hope it is not the same for buses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Emmanuel909090: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
Congratulations sir, it not easy to manage a transport company

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) / Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester / Crazy Things People Do During Harmattan Season In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.