Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi (64835 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Boss, Onyishi Honoured With NANS' Highest Medal. / Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Thonee(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
wonder233:
Peace Mass Transit that has sent many Nigerians to the great beyond. I am surprised that company is still in existence.
Whether, it is physical i.e picking reckless, substance abusing unqualified touts as drivers.. Or spiritual, using peoples blood to renew whatever demonic stuff he is into..., Something stinks badly about Peace Mass Transit Transport Company.

Why is Dangote still in existence when his trailers has k!lled many Nigerians than HIV/AIDS & COVID-19?
Which demonic stuff pass him own for Nigeria abi una no just want get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by headbasher96(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
He is a good man. I love his humility. Doesn't make noise around
so only his picture wey u see don make u feel say him get humilty

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Offpointng: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Orinechi:
And u think u have made a point?

Unfortunately many of us got this same mindset Almaigaa got. can't board PMT even if it's for free
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Sermwell(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
Cutehector:
Sucked so many lives. I wonder why they are celebrating him.

PMT= RIPMT

I was here thinking you're a civilized person! Which one is sucked many lives? undecided
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by gloryman91: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Many of his bus have been involved in fatal crash.

FRSC check records.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
headbasher96:
so only his picture wey u see don make u feel say him get humilty
No. I know him
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Orinechi: 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Offpointng:

Unfortunately many of us got this same mindset Almaigaa got. can't board PMT even if it's for free
And u think the ones u board can't be involved in an accident?
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
what I'm meeting in a man that hired IMO prisoners escapees and ex convict as drivers hence caused many lost lives

Anyway na his people lives him go continue to take, I thank God I and my family survive his driver recklessness
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Iykoto86(m): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
wonder233:
Peace Mass Transit that has sent many Nigerians to the great beyond. I am surprised that company is still in existence.
Whether, it is physical i.e picking reckless, substance abusing unqualified touts as drivers.. Or spiritual, using peoples blood to renew whatever demonic stuff he is into..., Something stinks badly about Peace Mass Transit Transport Company.
Bros with the number of buses operating under this man,it is almost impossible to be in total controll of those drivers in a country like nigeria.The kin ogogoro those ones at jabi park dey controll for head every morning is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by moneyissweet(m): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Story, go and watch christian mother or Christian father.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Judolisco(m): 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
Almaigaa:
Peace mass transit don suck too many blood for this Country. Even for free, I can't travel in their Vehicles.
what about dangote trailers?

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
Immorttal:
Transportation business no be beans. The state of the roads in southeast nearly labelled this man a ritualist.
. na only am, dey run for the road. hwo about his multiple accidents along Ore??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
Judolisco:
what about dangote trailers?
where u see Dangote for here
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Innobee99(m): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
wonder233:
Even if u offer me free ride with Peace Mass Transit for 10yrs, I won't enter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by justmi1: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Let me share my experience with peace mass transit...it's an unforgettable one.

On the 14th day of December 2013, I had embarked on a journey from lagos to Abuja for the first time. As a fresh graduate my "aunt" promised me job and I was looking to marry " senator daughter ".

I have always thought of ABUJA as a big place like UK. I Booked my ticket for 4k and embarked on my journey with PMT.

On our way, we encountered heavy traffic due to redeem convention and Christmas runnings.

Na so our driver scratch another bus, small issue the 2 drivers started arguing on who was at fault. Before you know fight Don start meanwhile we were all inside the locked vehicle, this was past 11am.

Before we knew it, our driver Don beat the other bus driver ( the man na akpobi). Unknown that the other driver was in his hood, 2 sec eruku Don yakpa.

Next thing the other driver Don grab our bus steering and about to plunge all into a ditch while the agberos aided him. How I got out of the bus from the window with my back pack na mystery, with the agberos trying to hit us ; had to speak youruba to them and act like I'm one of them.

At that point I concluded Abuja wasn't for me, the omen was so bad the 2 drivers almost stabbed each other, I wanted to return to Lagos.

Eventually we were able to sort things out and properly face the awaiting traffic.

Finally got to abuja 11pm, with the driver speeding like we were heading to heaven.

Fast forward 9yrs later, I'm glad I didn't cancel the journey; I have my own company with over 20 staff and I think I'm doing fine for myself. Thanks to God for his grace.

I will never board PMT or allow my enemy travel with them even for a mile journey.

Happy sunday

4 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by lordprogress: 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
iamyemiakins:
Hope say dem don put speed limiter for those their buses sha
Exactly na so one driver won kill us if nor be God oga they blow speed na so tyre tear commot watin we see next na inside bush they dodge electric pole.
It was when I was going to Calabar from warri I don't think I have forgotten that trauma that day everything na God o.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Papilagreen: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
My own 2cents.... I have used peace mass transit for God knows how long... I will say I have seen the good side and the bad sides of that transport company. Truth be told there are some locations in 9ja where u lived and due to that condition your only option for long distance transportation was peace mass.
I don escape all different experience ranging from accident on multiple incident because say the driver don high. To almost kidnapped by Fulani people for Ransome all life treathning and traumatic experience I will never wish on my enemies. All my years for university na so I go dey pray till I get to my destination. I can boldly say that for almost all my 7 years of using that transport company, I have never slept in any journey because I dey pray for my mind.
Those driver's no dey sleep na on drugs dem dey and moral dem dey use drive. And one thing I go say is u never follow driver driver for front seat u no go ever know what's up.. anytime I know say I no get luck say na driver's seat I get, I go buy small shayo drink B4 we leave and na inside mind prayers no sleeping because na we dey see front roll watin dey sup. U dey drive with driver for ur mind.

To ending all, I will not say dont use the transport company, but if u get money to find a much better option abeg go for that one.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by EmekaA125(m): 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Immorttal:
Transportation business no be beans. The state of the roads in southeast nearly made this man a ritualist.
What about many accidents recorded by same PMT in Southwest?? embarassed
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by obam41363: 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Peace mass back in 2010. When I schooled in esut, I always used their bus at old park down to upper iweka for #500. Don't know how much they charge now
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by EmekaA125(m): 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
. na only am, dey run for the road. hwo about his multiple accidents along Ore??
No mind afonjas. Always portraying other regions in bad light.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by EmekaA125(m): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
obam41363:
Peace mass back in 2010. When I schooled in esut, I always used their bus at old park down to upper iweka for #500. Don't know how much they charge now
1500. Enugu to Onitsha.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by preshwizzy: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=ernest2019 post=120464828]Peace Mass Transit Limited: What it takes to get to the top, remain there... Founder, Onyishi

https://m.facebook. that one na on God o
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by EmekaA125(m): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Orinechi:
And u think the ones u board can't be involved in an accident?
Why always Peace Mass
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by EmekaA125(m): 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=preshwizzy post=120481664][/quote]
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by obam41363: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
EmekaA125:

1500. Enugu to Onitsha.

Wow...the price has trippled shocked
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
Cutehector:
Sucked so many lives. I wonder why they are celebrating him.

PMT= RIPMT

WOW...shame on u...so u finally agree u suk mans prikk so many times...corrrrrect? but u still claim u not really gay becuz ashawopikin now claim he suk more dikk that u will ever dream off? anyways brother stay safe on sukin prikk sir!! (no oofeinse) embarassed
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Father4all: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
Bus that is killing people daily. Rubbish
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by wonder233: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Shut up, dey form woke wey no get head.
Thonee:

Why is Dangote still in existence when his trailers has k!lled many Nigerians than HIV/AIDS & COVID-19?
Which demonic stuff pass him own for Nigeria abi una no just want get sense.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by wonder233: 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
See this Ozuo. Forming woke over nothing
hopexter:

Keep quiet! You can make a comment without being emotionally bitter over someone’s success or did you loose a family member with peace mass transport?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) / Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester / Crazy Things People Do During Harmattan Season In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.