Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi (64836 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Boss, Onyishi Honoured With NANS' Highest Medal. / Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by ultimateprof: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
Most of those buses are registered under his company. He doesn't own all the buses! He only gets commission from whatever some of those buses get from his park.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Exceed15: 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
They have poor services.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
EmekaA125:

No mind afonjas. Always portraying other regions in bad light.
make dem no worry.. shey dia Tinubu don shit for Aso-rock... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ I just dey laugh dem
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by hopexter(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
wonder233:
See this Ozuo. Forming woke over nothing

Mugu return that phone to its owner and go to bed, it’s past your bedtime kiss
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
Peace mass transit killing matching. No transportation means have killed more people than peace mass transit.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by winterfell007(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
For a billionaire, look at the kind of laptop he's using, HP 250 G8. Even senior staff members where I work don't use that. The standard is HP pavilion. Only God knows the type laptop he staff members will be using to work

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by MrGerald(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Heared na Young Shall Grow motors daughter
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Nilon: 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
lordprogress:

Exactly na so one driver won kill us if nor be God oga they blow speed na so tyre tear commot watin we see next na inside bush they dodge electric pole.
It was when I was going to Calabar from warri I don't think I have forgotten that trauma that day everything na God o.
did you wound?
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by lordprogress: 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nilon:
did you wound?
No just the person on the last sit, that was June last year, I never travel since that time self.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Judolisco(m): 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

where u see Dangote for here
I jst dey tell u say na every business get wahala
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by weljewel: 2:28am On Jan 30, 2023
Thanks be to God Most High I have guaranteed freedom.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by headbasher96(m): 6:55am On Jan 30, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

No. I know him
ok my bad
Re: Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi by Offpointng: 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
Orinechi:
And u think the ones u board can't be involved in an accident?

Atleast there's this assurance of safety with folks like GIGM, ABC etc. not the fear of Omo this week's version of weekly PMT accident fit be this bus fears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) / Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester / Crazy Things People Do During Harmattan Season In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.