Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,033 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS (2816 Views)

Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira / Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags / Simon Ekpa Threatens Joe Igbokwe With Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by oyin44: 10:22am On Jan 29, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Pains everywhere.
January 31st. ..day of reckoning.
Your zombie work will end.🤣🤣🤣

The odds are in tinubu favor not obi😃😃😃😃
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by M4A1carbine: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2023
Bravado, when it's obvious you are drowning.

E go shock una🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oyin44:

The odds are in tinubu favor not obi😃😃😃😃
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by oyin44: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Bravado, when it's obvious you are drowning.

E go shock una🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Obi being an ibo man can't win😃😂😉

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by M4A1carbine: 10:44am On Jan 29, 2023
See why HATE and BIGOTRY is the babe of Idiotic Agbado bastards. Ajimobi said same and died like a fowl in OYO state.

Same for you..zombie. it's just sad you are a nonentity without brains 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oyin44:

Obi being an ibo man can't win😃😂😉
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by oyin44: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2023
M4A1carbine:
See why HATE and BIGOTRY is the babe of Idiotic Agbado bastards. Ajimobi said same and died like a fowl in OYO state.

Same for you..zombie. it's just sad you are a nonentity without brains 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seun
nlfpmod
Mynd44
Mukina
OAM4J

Rule2 bullying and insulting a nairalander
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by omobolade980: 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Repatriate him and give him freedomRepatriate him and give him freedom...
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Felabrity: 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
That will be his end

If Buhari enter his matter, he go see himself for Nigeria prison
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Brek: 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Adaisback:
[b]why? For saying the truth? [/b]I heard it from a top IPOB member myself. It's very true. The guy obviously thought am a Biafran and I have intercepted a lot of information from him. God will destroy you all
Ur have lost your brain
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by blabulu2000: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Simeon Ekpa In charge

Wey all these ObiDENSE....?

That is why Obi no leave Lagos state till after election...he knows that his peace and safety is guarantee in Lagos state than.in Anambra state ...

If he die in Lagos state, he will be given befitting Burial but if nah Anambra state he die, Simeon Ekpa no go allow make dem bury him in Anambra state

Obi Love lagos state pass his Home town...
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Brek: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ojiofor:

How you dey.
Shadap
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Adaisback(f): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
Brek:

Ur have lost your brain
Die by fire! Ekwensu die!
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Brek: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Adaisback:
Die by fire! Ekwensu die!
Wasted female
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Adaisback(f): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Brek:

Wasted female
Amusu nwoke! Wizard of the lowest order. 3rd class wizard.
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Brek: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Adaisback:
If I throw a stick will you leave?
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Brek: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Adaisback:
Oke
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Adaisback(f): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Brek:

If I throw a stick will you leave?
I go no where!
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Adaisback(f): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Brek:

Oke
I will pretend like I did not see that.
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by EmekaA125(m): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
Rubbish meaningless post as usual.
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Brek: 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
Adaisback:
I go no where!
Your definitely a dog lmao
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Adaisback(f): 3:50am On Feb 19, 2023
Brek:

Your definitely a dog lmao
a dog that is million times better than you. Stupid thing that wants to burn the east down in the name of IPOB. Bloody coward! Idiot from a generation of thieves. When we are talking about real men, you can not even be consider to be called one. I don't do small boys not to talk of toys like you. When real men come around, I will know not toy babies

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Brek: 7:38am On Feb 19, 2023
Adaisback:
a dog that is million times better than you. Stupid thing that wants to burn the east down in the name of IPOB. Bloody coward! Idiot from a generation of thieves. When we are talking about real men, you can not even be consider to be called one. I don't do small boys not to talk of toys like you. When real men come around, I will know not toy babies
I can sense the tears inside you bloody coward
Illiterate clown Im still wondering why they give birth to a disgrace like you
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Adaisback(f): 7:48am On Feb 19, 2023
Brek:

I can sense the tears inside you bloody coward
Illiterate clown Im still wondering why they give birth to a disgrace like you
see toy baby calling a cutie like me disgrace. None of your sisters, mother, wife or girlfriend can ever measure up to me in anyway you this small penis boy. Your makes are carrying real dick as penis. You are carrying toy crayon. Anumpama

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Brek: 7:59am On Feb 19, 2023
Adaisback:
see toy baby calling a cutie like me disgrace. None of your sisters, mother, wife or girlfriend can ever measure up to me in anyway you this small penis boy. Your makes are carrying real dick as penis. You are carrying toy crayon. Anumpama
Ur probably the reason why a gene pool needs a life guard
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Adaisback(f): 8:08am On Feb 19, 2023
Brek:

Ur probably the reason why a gene pool needs a life guard
am sure you are a product of rape coz no real man will bring forth something like you to the world while condom is available. You will tell me what real man will be exchanging words with a woman on social media if not for joblessness. Me I don carry nwanyi noduru ukwu chair sit down. A dim ready ik'onu well well. I go no where since you don't want to respect yourself.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Brek: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2023
Adaisback:
am sure you are a product of rape coz no real man will bring forth something like you to the world while condom is available. You will tell me what real man will be exchanging words with a woman on social media if not for joblessness. Me I don carry nwanyi noduru ukwu chair sit down. A dim ready ik'onu well well. I go no where since you don't want to respect yourself.
I actually understand why the doctor threw you out of the window but the window threw you back
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Adaisback(f): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2023
Brek:

I actually understand why the doctor threw you out of the window but the window threw you back
bring your sit my fellow woman , that same doctor threw your useless mother out of the window but the window threw her back . Your fellow unknown gunmen were gunned down today, we will track you down as well. Ekwensu.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Brek: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Adaisback:
bring your sit my fellow woman , that same doctor threw your useless mother out of the window but the window threw her back . Your fellow unknown gunmen were gunned down today, we will track you down as well. Ekwensu.
No mother🥺?
Ewu
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Adaisback(f): 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
Brek:

No mother🥺?
Ewu
no wonder you are an unknown gunman . So you don't have a mother? I see. Nwa aturu!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Brek: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
Adaisback:
no wonder you are an unknown gunman . So you don't have a mother? I see. Nwa aturu!
Shut up terrorist
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Adaisback(f): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
Brek:

Shut up terrorist
shut up Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by nwadiuko1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
He is an idiot
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by zombieHUNTER: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
oyin44:
All hail to Simon ekpa...l like simon

Terrorists like their fellow terrorists

until they're caught

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked / Labour Party Deadly Plan / Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.