Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS (2794 Views)

Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira / Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags / Simon Ekpa Threatens Joe Igbokwe With Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 7:41am On Jan 29, 2023
https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1619581401724231681

If you postpone the election we will extend our countdown but let us send you message first by downing one helicopter that will come to bomb our villages again. We are begging you to send helicopters again

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 7:44am On Jan 29, 2023
Yesterday Omote Biafra of IPOB DOS was advising IPOB to start suicide bombing.

Then when they fulfilled their threats to do suicide bombing in the markets for those who refuse to sit at home. They will say is not them that it is fulani DSS. Then theyll blame me that reported their atrocities

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 7:45am On Jan 29, 2023
Ipob terrorist called for war and suicide bombing yesterday.

The thread will be posted before 12

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by tuborme: 7:49am On Jan 29, 2023
Stop giving this guy publicity

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 7:53am On Jan 29, 2023
tuborme:

And you're here

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by oyin44: 7:54am On Jan 29, 2023
All hail to Simon ekpa...l like simon

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Roboto11: 8:00am On Jan 29, 2023
Simon Ekpa take it easy on Easterners.

They are begging already.

Biko nwane.

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by M4A1carbine: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2023
See the fans of Simon Ekpa ..

This is the same person that owns

Corinthians
Omenka
Blamingthedevil
Oyigboupdate
Ngeneukulwuenu
........monikers.

He has become so pained that Buhari has insisted on January 31st deadline. Knowing fully well that BUHARI has abandoned Thiefnubuu (their master). He starts spamming IPOB /BIAFRA news.

Ogbeni, Thiefnubuu to Lu Le kpata kpata.

IGBOs deserve all commendations for looking BUHARI in the eye and still pushing for BIAFRA.

Grow some balls and confront BUHARI..assemble at OJOTA and protest. We need to see how RUGGED agbado Idiotic fuus are. Try assemble there so that Bullets will locate ya useless skullz.. spits
/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by M4A1carbine: 8:04am On Jan 29, 2023
January 31st...

Thiefnubuu ti lu le

Roboto11:
Simon Ekpa take it easy on Easterners.

They ate begging already.

Biko nwane.
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by oyin44: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2023
If that is what they want ..let us wish them go luck.And at the end of it all...

If eventually they succeeded. .then Nigeria becomes a forgone nation..

OyigboUpdate:
Yesterday Omote Biafra of IPOB DOS was advising IPOB to start suicide bombing so the Nigerian government will take them seriously. I am watching their live from beginning to end this morning I want to find the time frame so i can post.

Then when they fulfilled their threats to do suicide bombing in the markets for those who refuse to sit at home, no election in Biafra land etc. They will say is not them that do the suicide bombing it is fulani DSS. Then theyll blame me that reported their atrocities
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by M4A1carbine: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2023
Hope you have collected all ya old notes from your ajor woman..and deposited in the bank. Because January 31st don reach.

oyin44:
All hail to Simon ekpa...

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Lionmachala(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2023
English is a beautiful language but difficult to understand
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Roboto11: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2023
M4A1carbine:
See the fans of Simon Ekpa ..

This is the same person that owns

Corinthians
Omenka
Blamingthedevil
Oyigboupdate
Ngeneukulwuenu
........monikers.

He has become so pained that Buhari has insisted on January 31st deadline. Knowing fully well that BUHARI has abandoned Thiefnubuu (their master). He starts spamming IPOB /BIAFRA news.

Ogbeni, Thiefnubuu to Lu Le kpata kpata.

IGBOs deserve all commendations for looking BUHARI in the eye and still pushing for BIAFRA.

Grow some balls and confront BUHARI..assemble at OJOTA and protest. We need to see how RUGGED agbado Idiotic fuus are. Try assemble there so that Bullets will locate ya useless skullz.. spits
/

So Oyigboupdate is the same person as Corrnthians?

And this makes sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by wordbank(m): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2023
grin
Repatriate him and give him freedom
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by M4A1carbine: 8:10am On Jan 29, 2023
See fear and dread.

Because of January 31st deadline..you are now supporting the breakup of Nigeria?? God is good. Anyway, you must locate OJOTA and protest. The same BUHARI will kill you mercilessly, and people will mock' you. You repeat it again 10times to show resolve and army will still kill you. Then we know you are serious for oduduworm Nation, free of IGBOs that you hate.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oyin44:
If that is what they want ..let us wish them go luck

If eventually they succeeded. .then Nigeria becomes a forgone nation..

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by insidelife22(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2023
I always say this when people say Biafra will make life better for them, some things might change like nepotism.

But it is still going to have very corrupt leaders as we have now.
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by M4A1carbine: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2023
Keep shut if you don't have anything meaningful to say..do I look stewpid to you?
Something every body knows, except idiots like you.

Roboto11:

So Oyigboupdate is the same person as Corrnthians?

And this makes sense to you?
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Adaisback(f): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2023
tuborme:
why? For saying the truth? I heard it from a top IPOB member myself. It's very true. The guy obviously thought am a Biafran and I have intercepted a lot of information from him. God will destroy you all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by oyin44: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2023
M4A1carbine:
See fear and dread.

Because of January 31st deadline..you are now supporting the breakup of Nigeria?? God is good. Anyway, you must locate OJOTA and protest. The same BUHARI will kill you mercilessly, and people will mock' you. You repeat it again 10times to show resolve and army will still kill you. Then we know you are serious for oduduworm Nation, free of IGBOs that you hate.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😃😃😃😃 suicide bomber..

Any thing that will destroy the evil region is welcome by me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by MartinCorridon: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2023
Are there only wo-MEN in SE ?

Why will a guy control a whole region from Finland, continents away with his Gmail account?

Victor Banjo, a Yoruba man led the Biafran Army because of cowardice of the men. Maybe you guys should find a Yoruba man to give you some testosterone.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by MartinCorridon: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2023
grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Patriotsleague: 8:15am On Jan 29, 2023
Someone should track his wife and kids.

It's sad all those who brought death and sorrow to igbos are cowards, Ojukwu ran, Kanu ran , Ekpa the rat is in Finland grin

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Adaisback(f): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2023
My brothers, ngwa, it's time for suicide bombing, where is hammer fc, obalola, get ready o, volunteer yourselves, no time. Biafra is coming. As for those they will kill, rip in advance. Simon, pls try it , let there be suicide bombers, at least my people will get sense and stop this nonsense once and for all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:14am On Jan 29, 2023
Adaisback:
My brothers, ngwa, it's time for suicide bombing, where is hammer fc, obalola, get ready o, volunteer yourselves, no time. Biafra is coming. As for those they will kill, rip in advance. Simon, pls try it , let there be suicide bombers, at least my people will get sense and stop this nonsense once and for all

Emergingnation3 gidgiddy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by technuel: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2023
Ojiofor I see you.
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 9:24am On Jan 29, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

With his S300 or S400 air defence system abi.
Ekpa is a clown. Only the likes of gidgiddy, Emergingnation3 and other terrorist sympathisers will be impressed.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 9:25am On Jan 29, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
Ojiofor I see you.

How you dey.
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

Emergingnation3 gidgiddy
Keep mentioning me in your misery, marauding Fulani pi**g 🐖..
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

There's nothing wrong in shooting down your terrorist holicopter that'll come to bomb our people, It's an acts of self defense..

Self defense isn't a crime but a right, it is recognized under different global Charters of which Nigeria is signatory to..

Marauding Ikwere terrorist !!

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS by M4A1carbine: 10:20am On Jan 29, 2023
Pains everywhere.
January 31st. ..day of reckoning.
Your zombie work will end.🤣🤣🤣

oyin44:

😃😃😃😃 suicide bomber..

Any thing that will destroy the evil region is welcome by me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC National Caucus, Executive Committee (NEC) Meetings Fixed For 2nd &3rd / Farmers Besiege Osun Assembly Over Alleged Inhuman Treatment / Itsekiri Leader Lambasts Chinua Achebe For His Biafranist Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.