Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel (10132 Views)

Gospel Of Peace-Have You Preached It? / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? / How Many Times Have You Preached In The Bus While Traveling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by divide9ja: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2023
God bless
Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 29, 2023
Buddha3:

What's happy about the Sunday?

I’m still able to thank God for my circumstances irrespective of what’s happening in the country simply because I have evidence that He’s got my back. Sadly if you’ve not been able to see or experience that evidence you won’t have the kind of hope and trust and love I have in Him and for Him 😊but then you can always ask Him. Not necessarily with long strings or stretches of prayer but talk to Him like you talking to a physical friend. He will turn up. 😁😁😁
Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2023
DominusPrime:

I’m still able to thank God for my circumstances irrespective of what’s happening in the country simply because I have evidence that He’s got my back. Sadly if you’ve not been able to see or experience that evidence you won’t have the kind of hope and trust and love I have in Him and for Him 😊but then you can always ask Him. Not necessarily with long strings or stretches of prayer but talk to Him like you talking to a physical friend. He will turn up. 😁😁😁

Okay.

You've still not mentioned what's happy about the Sunday.

You just wrote an epistle about prayer, hope, trust and attached your CV. You didn't answer the question.

3 Likes

Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by BunnyWorldNg: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2023
tinnymerit:

Made millions with this in 2012/13/14
It's no longer feasible anymore.
Nice glad to hear..

It is picking up right now, people are going into it again.

Due to it's benefits, during the 2012-2014 aggressive marketers killed the market with over promise instant magic egg etc..

But right now those who have seen the result of the quail eggs are still buying.

We just supplied 400 bird's to a farmer.

And we got a contract to supply 10,000 quail birds for a large industry which I decline due to the little time giving to supply.

Please do well to subscribe to my channel to get updates

1 Like

Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 29, 2023
Buddha3:

Okay.

Lol…don’t worry your little head about that ok. I’m alive and that’s more than enough reason to be happy.
Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Franking: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2023
Preaching what you are not sure of so as to ensnare other people. The gospel of Jesus Christ who sacrificed a weekend for your sins. What has changed, bikonu? There's still too much penury. Oh, blame humans. God gave us everything.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2023
DominusPrime:

Lol…don’t worry your little head about that ok. I’m alive and that’s more than enough reason to be happy.

Okay.

So you're happy that you're still alive and just existing and because of that, you're trying to project your happiness on me? No other reason? So if you're smiling now, I'm to just up and smile too? Are we in a circus?

Take your time!

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Honchoslim16(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2023
You actually disturbed people on the bus and disrespected them

1 Like

Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by BlueDuck: 9:50am On Jan 29, 2023
Miyah1:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders, how did you feel the first time you preach the gospel. As for me I finally did it yesterday in a bus on my way to ibadan

It was very short and i was super nervous but, God did it through me, thank you jesus

OAM4J
Mynd44

Fake gospel built on deceit and lies

Continue ya mumu

1 Like

Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2023
Buddha3:

Okay.

So you're happy that you're still alive and just existing and because of that, you're trying to project your happiness on me? No other reason? So if you're smiling now, I'm to just up and smile too? Are we in a circus?

Take your time!
Well said!!! I choose to be happy. You choose to be frustrated. Enjoy!!

In addition you saw the thread and tried to project your frustration there. So we are both doing the same thing. But my outcome is a smile. Yours is not. 😊😊😊
Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by BreconHills(m): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Telling citizens of a small country located off the coast of west Africa that a Jew killed by three nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago died for their misdemeanours when the Jews themselves don't believe that should be regarded as a criminal offence or at least insanity and people who do that should be can confined to mental asylum

Strange how people who are supposed to be logical and intelligent cannot understand man's freedom to believe whatever he wants in so far as it does not affect the public good.

For some reason once they see something they do not believe, they become "crusaders" and are guilty of the very things they accuse others of doing. Everyone has faith, either in reason, their opinions or in something else. You are no different. You have faith.
Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 29, 2023
DominusPrime:

In addition you saw the thread and tried to project your frustration there. So we are both doing the same thing. But my outcome is a smile. Yours is not. 😊😊😊

Do what you want, but don't be smiling at me and telling me "happy sunday".

I dey quick vex!
Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2023
Buddha3:

Do what you want, but don't be smiling at me and telling me "happy sunday".

I dey quick vex!
Lol. Oya nor vex abeg. 😁
Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by ThatrealestApex: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2023
Buddha3:

LMAO!

Funny how we both had the same thought and happened to drop it at the same time.

As at this morning, many Nigerians are in bank queues, ATM lines, fuel queues, all trying to get access to basic survival items. But these ones want to start disturbing us with irrelevant issues. What's our business with how you felt the first day you preached? Na we send you?

Asin ehn grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by ZINNYBANKS: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2023
Lionmachala:
God is so great
Great enough to make his own people suffer right.? angry
Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by TradingGod: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2023
Buddha3:

Okay.

You just wrote an epistle about prayer, hope, trust and attached your CV. You didn't answer the question.
buddha was open minded to new ideas especially when he is in a distress situation like yours, but unfortunately you are very closed minded. Have a great sunday my friend

Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2023
Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by TenQ: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2023
Miyah1:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders, how did you feel the first time you preach the gospel. As for me I finally did it yesterday in a bus on my way to ibadan

It was very short and i was super nervous but, God did it through me, thank you jesus

OAM4J
Mynd44

I felt extremely nervous. The person was even a Muslim. He gave his life to Christ and I felt an incredible joy that evening. I can't even remember what I said to him.

At the same time, I feel that the Church should do more in teaching Christians the Art of Evangelizing the unsaved. The message in summary is simple

PART ONE: Explanation of the Gospel
1. God is Holy and cannot condone sin
2. All humans are sinners: it is in our blood to sin
3. The recompense or reward for sin is eternal damnation from God's presence called the second death
4. God so loved the world that He provided a SOLUTION to the problem of our sinful nature: a sacrificial Lamb (Jesus Christ) to be our Scapegoat.
5. Anyone who Trusts (have Faith) in God's SOLUTION and Live in Obedience to His Law is SAVED and has his name written in the Book of Life and He is Sealed with God's Holy Spirit.
6. Anyone who rejects the solution of God is condemned already.

PART TWO: Invitation to God's Household
1. Ask if the person understand the message
2. Respond to Questions or clarify the given message
3. Ask if the person is willing to Commit himself to
a. Trusting the Solution of God (Jesus as the scapegoat on the cross)
b. Repent and begin to Live under the Rule of Christ

PART THREE: Formal Commitment
1. Let the person use his own mouth to commit to
a. Trusting the Solution of God (Jesus as the scapegoat on the cross) for Salvation
b. Repent and begin to Live under the Rule of Christ

PART FOUR: Encouragement
Explain that
1. Assurance of Salvation is through God's word as God is faithful
2. The person may feel clean, light and full of joy: this is the Holy Spirit bearing him witness that such is now a child of God
3. We are saved to Serve God in
a. Loving God and our Neighbour
b. Serving God with our Spiritual Gifts and Talents
c. Winning other Souls for Christ

1 Like

Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Kyra1(f): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2023
Well done op.
I remember the first time I went for evangelism, I was preaching to a middle aged man. I was just busy talking and talking. Then when I was done, the man asked me a question that threw me off balance. I just told him to excuse me let me go and call my partner to come and answer the question. My partner was still preaching to another person so the man left with the unanswered question.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by spencekat(m): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
I could remember as a fresh ex-corper when I shared the word of God in a bus moving from Benin to Umuahia.I was very happy to preach the word of God for the first time in a bus.It was up to 30 minutes .I was very fulfilled when I got down from the bus at Umuahia.
Before my first bus evangelism,I had done one on one evangelism for quite a number of times.Those days,I was on a serious fire for the Lord .God,please revive Your child once again.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
TradingGod:
buddha was open minded to new ideas especially when he is in a distress situation like yours, but unfortunately you are very closed minded. Have a great sunday my friend

It's my closed mindedness right?

1 Like

Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by kernniejay(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Telling citizens of a small country located off the coast of west Africa that a Jew killed by three nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago died for their misdemeanours when the Jews themselves don't believe that should be regarded as a criminal offence or at least insanity and people who do that should be confined to mental asylum

There are always mad men hanging around waiting for this kind of topic for opportunity to spew their trash whenever there is a topic that talks about God or the church.

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Rapture4real(m): 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
Miyah1:

OAM4J
Mynd44

There is this kind of joy that will fill your heart. So good and soothing. Evangelism is power but many of us run away from it because of fear and our lifestyle.
Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by bobobri(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
The best thing that could happen to a man is preach the gospel of christ...
Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Aboguede(m): 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
DominusPrime:

Let us the unhappy ones test your happiness.

Accept account number and do the happy Sunday for us, maybe u can also win a soul grin
Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by DWJOBScom(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
Departure:
Haven't done that before though but am trusting on God to give me the courage, wisdom and strength to preach his words

We are on the same shoe o but I am trusting God for the opportunity
Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Komu1048(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
englishmart:
Why is it that pastors are scared of going to heaven?
If they are not, they wouldn't need security men and bulletproof vehicles.

So who will now carry on the gospel, if herbalist n Alfa are not ready to die should pastors be exempted?
Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
Aboguede:

Let us the unhappy ones test your happiness.

Accept account number and do the happy Sunday for us, maybe u can also win a soul grin

Lol…nice try but that won’t be a good way to judge my happiness. Infact I’d be really foolish sending money to a stranger to prove that I’m happy…lol…abi don’t you think so?
Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Aboguede(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
DominusPrime:

Lol…nice try but that won’t be a good way to judge my happiness. Infact I’d be really foolish sending money to a stranger to prove that I’m happy…lol…abi don’t you think so?

No. U can not be wrong to give to the needy.

We all give to strangers otherwise it will not be giving because when u give to people u know, they will one day find a way to pay u back.

If u don't have, just say it. By the way, u should feel honoured to give to people that ask shocked

Account number is waiting grin
Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Geesunny: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Congratulations my brother. The start was all you needed. Subsequent ones will be very easy.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Aboguede:

No. U can not be wrong to give to the needy.

We all give to strangers otherwise it will not be giving because when u give to people u know, they will one day find a way to pay u back.

If u don't have, just say it. By the way, u should feel honoured to give to people that ask shocked

Account number is waiting grin

Lol…I’d love to give but if I do you’d laugh to yourself and say this one na real mumu instead of saying to yourself “It is true. He has proven that he is happy”. The money is here waiting to be sent but this is just the thing holding it back. What you’d think once you get the alert 😁😁😁
Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Pootle: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
pure foolishness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing / Winner's Chapel Auditorium Has No Pillar Holding It? / How To Have Peace In Difficult Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.