Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel (10130 Views)

Gospel Of Peace-Have You Preached It? / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? / How Many Times Have You Preached In The Bus While Traveling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 30, 2023
Aboguede:

Na ur head u wan send grin

Hope say that ur 17:30 lunch go carry u reach same time tomorrow sha shocked.

To show the difference between u and me.

Drop aza male I credit am sharp sharp. I promise u 2k. So that this record go remains in ur profile and show who is who

You be real small pikin. So na this one you wan use show who be who? Life is more than showing who is who ok. That one no help anybody. Lol…keep your change ok.
Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Aboguede(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2023
I decided to engage u for the benefit of others.

There are so many stupid people like u here in NL and in Nigeria as a whole.

You people will either come in the name of God and be claiming 'God is so good to me' as if God hates any body or u will start claiming 'Nigeria economy is very good' as if the majority who are fighting for better Nigeria are mad.

In fela's voice "suffering and smiling". Typical coward. Lmao

Meanwhile u have zoro, imagine u said u are eating lunch yesterday by 17:30pm. That says a lot about who u are and how ur life is in reality. But u came online and was saying 'am happy' as if it is the first time u have been happy in ur entire life and somebody simply asked u to stay off his mention with ur stupid claims and u started boasting then I decided to give u time.

I did everything possible yesterday to make u try and send even 500 naira but no way because u don't have 1 kobo. U can go to pos to send it if u had it, I gave u a pos account number and I was ready to send u 2k also if u brought account but shame no gree u get the free 2k, na so una dey lose opportunity out of foolishness.

Idiot like u, do u know me?

Bleep off and hide ur foolsh self inside ur dirty house.

Anumanu.

Pls this is over, mind ur business b4 u go 3nter jail join ur poverty

DominusPrime:

You be real small pikin. So na this one you wan use show who be who? Life is more than showing who is who ok. That one no help anybody. Lol…keep your change ok.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2023
Aboguede:
I decided to engage u for the benefit of others.

There are so many stupid people like u here in NL and in Nigeria as a whole.

You people will either come in the name of God and be claiming 'God is so good to me' as if God hates any body or u will start claiming 'Nigeria economy is very good' as if the majority who are fighting for better Nigeria are mad.

In fela's voice "suffering and smiling". Typical coward. Lmao

Meanwhile u have zoro, imagine u said u are eating lunch yesterday by 17:30pm. That says a lot about who u are and how ur life is in reality. But u came online and was saying 'am happy' as if it is the first time u have been happy in ur entire life and somebody simply asked u to stay off his mention with ur stupid claims and u started boasting then I decided to give u time.

I did everything possible yesterday to make u try and send even 500 naira but no way because u don't have 1 kobo. U can go to pos to send it if u had it, I gave u a pos account number and I was ready to send u 2k also if u brought account but shame no gree u get the free 2k, na so una dey lose opportunity out of foolishness.

Idiot like u, do u know me?

Bleep off and hide ur foolsh self inside ur dirty house.

Anumanu.

Pls this is over, mind ur business b4 u go 3nter jail join ur poverty

That you think a person having lunch by 5.30pm means he is broke says a lot about your reasoning. I’ve been laughing at that senseless statement since yesterday.
Again that you think that a person should send money to you to prove he is happy shows you are just a cheap nl beggar looking for any means to scrape peanuts from strangers.

Again I say shishi you nor go see.
Now that I didn’t drop aza so that you will be able to brag about me also being broke like you seems to have hurt you real bad so you just go back to your old story of happiness.
No vex ok. No be me do you. You still be my G sha 😂😂😂…no matter how broke or pained you are you be my guy
Re: Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel by Aboguede(m): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2023
You are contradicting ur self here.

U accepted to send money to show that things are very good in ur side and that was what started our long mentions.

U then said that the only problem u have to send the money was because after sending it, I will call u mugu, then I replied u and said that will be stupid thing for to do or any body. That if u did send money it will show that god indeed has provided enough for u.

Then u did not have any further excuse so u said I should promise that I will not call u mugu which I did.

So, Las Las, u don't have kobo but u did not know that I was ready for u because I sensed the fake pride in ur comments and how u were trying to show the first boy that u are rich or very well to do 'happy' as u put.

I said bring aza make i credit u 2k unlike u who could not send 500 hundred naira to show that u have at all, I am a real person and I don't claim to have heaven on earth but I can give u 2k now now.

Mr. Man chot up and go do ur conductor work and stop fooling disgracing ur poverty family.

It is a normal thing that u take lunch by 17:30pm every day and u think we are stupid not to know that u eat once a day so u eat by evening to cover front and back grin

Hungry man shocked

Who be ur man, I know u? This is very common with yoluba people, they like to boast and lie to pretend that they better but we know una. Suffering and smiling. 17:30pm lunch loading grin

DominusPrime:

That you think a person having lunch by 5.30pm means he is broke says a lot about your reasoning. I’ve been laughing at that senseless statement since yesterday.
Again that you think that a person should send money to you to prove he is happy shows you are just a cheap nl beggar looking for any means to scrape peanuts from strangers.

Again I say shishi you nor go see.
Now that I didn’t drop aza so that you will be able to brag about me also being broke like you seems to have hurt you real bad so you just go back to your old story of happiness.
No vex ok. No be me do you. You still be my G sha 😂😂😂…no matter how broke or pained you are you be my guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Warnings To Pastor Kumuyi, Muoka Etc - By Sister Linda / Winner's Chapel Auditorium Has No Pillar Holding It? / Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.