Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,129 members, 7,867,271 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Emefile's Reverse Bank Run - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefile's Reverse Bank Run (268 Views)

Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes / To The Idiots Supporting Emefile / The Real Motive Behind Emefile's Currency Redesign (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Emefile's Reverse Bank Run by GBTYO: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
I have been warning here that this currency redesign goes beyond a mere currency swap but rather its a direct script from the WEF to phase out physical cash for their digital currency.

This digital currency is the satanic eNaira that has every insane Judaic plot to implant themselves as unwanted middle men before any transaction from where they get a commission and can control what you spend your own money on.

Just yesterday I needed cash urgently for a much needed side chic runz.

As you know side chic runs is done in cash. Transferring 50k to Amaka and paying for the room with my debit card will show up on my bank statement which the ever busy body wifey will see (its a joint account).

So I headed up to the bank to make a cash withdrawal only to see a mammoth crowd trying to do same. No worries, I head to a PoS agent to get cash and its either they don't have cash or its the old currency . I say no worries I will use old currency only for me to head up to Hotel Fornicator and find out they don't accept old cash anymore. I am thinking if they don't accept old cash, Amaka sef won't.

As I was contemplating my plight, the proprietor of the hotel called a PoS agent he knew who said she had the new monochrome bread label notes but that she charges 1k for each 10k . I did the math and found out that I will need at least 80k and pay 8k for it. I declined .

I then remembered a military barrack with an obscure ATM which most bloody civilians won't remember to flood to and headed down there only to see that the machine was programmed to withdraw a maximum of 20k at max individual withdrawals of 5k which the thieving bank was charging 35 naira per 5k. I withdrew from four different bank ATM cards by transferring to some before I could withdraw the 80k.

What we are witnessing is a forced bank run in reverse mode as people hurriedly rush to deposit any old notes they have and the banks now severely limiting daily withdrawals .

This is what I warmed early on that the new notes will be in very short supply to a ratio of 1 new note to every 1000 unit of old notes.

Not only is emefile mopping up the excess old notes he printed from thin air , he is forcing every one to the satanic eNaira.

This eNaira will not come with a plastic card like your ATM or even use your phone app or ussd code for transaction

The end goal is to have all transactions done with an implantable chip that Bill Gates is working on under his satanic human chipping project aka ID2020.

To get everyone on board, a Universal Basic Income , UBI will be guaranteed for everyone who signs up to it. This UBI will be heavily controlled by your social credit score to which you either earn or lose points. The impoverished poor masses will rush to sign up to be slaves of Judas and that's how UBI will see to many taking the satanic Jewish mark of the beast.

The Govt (which will now be the WEF ) can also limit what you spend your money on.

You ate too much meat last month, so no meat for you next week.

Not only consumers will be affected but retailers . if they don't want competion , they shut you out of the payment system just as what transpired yesterday as most retailers recorded heavy losses by refusing to accept old notes.

As I have always warned, Buhari is an agent of Jewish Globo Homo and this last policy he and the vulture emefile are rolling out isn't their initiative but an order handed down to the duo by their Jewish masters.

Buhari has given us a very big FCK you by selling us to Judas .

Be very afraid because this next elections will determine your future freedom and that of your kids.

The WEF has two horses in this race and they are Tinubu and Obi.

These two (especially Obi) will serve Jewish interests and not yours.
Re: Emefile's Reverse Bank Run by GBTYO: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Bump
Re: Emefile's Reverse Bank Run by Mynd44: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2023

(1)

Sen Ubah's Two Important Bills On Healthcare Passes Public Hearing / Main Reason For Scarcity Of Cash, Hikes In Fuel Price And Delay of Voters card / Yoruba Nation Agitators Arrested Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.