Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,515 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

We Are Not Bothered, VP Absence At Campaign Would Not Affect Tinubu’s Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Bothered, VP Absence At Campaign Would Not Affect Tinubu’s Victory (617 Views)

Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign / Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale / Oyetola And Aregbesola's Rift May Affect Tinubu's Presidential Ambition - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Bothered, VP Absence At Campaign Would Not Affect Tinubu’s Victory by AllNews1: 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
The Lagos State Chapter of the All Progressive Congress has said that the absence of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo in Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s will not have any effect on the party.

It said the party was not structured around individuals, adding that victory would be delivered for the party at the 2023 poll even without his participation in the party’s campaign.

Some members of the party, including the VP had been aloof with the campaign activities of their party since they lost to Tinubu at the Presidential Primaries.

READ HERE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2023/01/We-are-not-bothered-your-absence-at-campaign-would-not-affect-Tinubus-victory-APC-tells-Yemi-Osinbajo.html

Re: We Are Not Bothered, VP Absence At Campaign Would Not Affect Tinubu’s Victory by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
Osingbade has decided not to stress himself knowing fully well that Baba Buhari will never handover to Tinubu and he’s also aware most APC governors are working for Atiku. I just can’t wait to witness a better Nigeria with our incoming president Atiku Abubakar

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Bothered, VP Absence At Campaign Would Not Affect Tinubu’s Victory by ZombieTERROR: 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
If you aren't bothered..

why are you telling us

Osibanjo is a man of integrity... history will be kind to him for not wishing a dementia patient on the country...

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Bothered, VP Absence At Campaign Would Not Affect Tinubu’s Victory by ZombieTERROR: 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
peepydelano:
Osingbade has decided not to stress himself knowing fully well that Baba Buhari will never handover to Tinubu and he’s also aware most APC governors are working for Atiku. I just can’t wait to witness a better Nigeria with our incoming president Atiku Abubakar

It's a New era...

Re: We Are Not Bothered, VP Absence At Campaign Would Not Affect Tinubu’s Victory by Tinubuadvocate: 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
Because ipob terrorist like you continue asking for it.
ZombieTERROR:
If you aren't bothered..

why are you telling us

Osibanjo is a man of integrity... history will be kind to him for not wishing a dementia patient on the country...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Bothered, VP Absence At Campaign Would Not Affect Tinubu’s Victory by ZombieTERROR: 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Because ipob terrorist like you continue asking for it.

I'm not Ipob...
but I don't expect an urchin to know better.

I know you tasted your phone with your tongue before typing this gibberish

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Bothered, VP Absence At Campaign Would Not Affect Tinubu’s Victory by Tinubuadvocate: 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
It's a big shame that you denied your real identity.
ZombieTERROR:

I'm not Ipob...
but I don't expect an urchin to know better.

I know you tasted your phone with your tongue before typing this gibberish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Bothered, VP Absence At Campaign Would Not Affect Tinubu’s Victory by Lovelive: 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Are you his biological father ?

So irritating the way some of us behave here.

Learn to respect people views.

Tinubuadvocate:
It's a big shame that you denied your real identity.
Re: We Are Not Bothered, VP Absence At Campaign Would Not Affect Tinubu’s Victory by Tinubuadvocate: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
That I claimed I'm his biological father? Please get fvk joor.
Lovelive:
Are you his biological father ?

So irritating the way some of us behave here.

Learn to respect people views.

Re: We Are Not Bothered, VP Absence At Campaign Would Not Affect Tinubu’s Victory by TheRareGem1(f): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
This coming election, vote buying will happen. All aspirants have new naira to do vote buying with... The difference is their financial and party capacity.
Re: We Are Not Bothered, VP Absence At Campaign Would Not Affect Tinubu’s Victory by Adelekan40(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
The VP song na "As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us"...
Re: We Are Not Bothered, VP Absence At Campaign Would Not Affect Tinubu’s Victory by PeterObi4LP: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Who among all these urchins know Tinubu more than Prof. Osibanjo? The vise President knowns Tinubu is just coming to answer president but have nothing to show forth, hence, he decide to stay away from his Muslim Muslim ticket and sickness.
Re: We Are Not Bothered, VP Absence At Campaign Would Not Affect Tinubu’s Victory by Vickym1(f): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Then Y complaining if u're not bothered about his absence 🤷‍♀️

Vp's absence is giving apc a nightmare
Re: We Are Not Bothered, VP Absence At Campaign Would Not Affect Tinubu’s Victory by karnap(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Everything about him is beautiful
His wife
His education
His photographer
His vice
His vice wife
His future
His health
His age
And Nigeria will be beautiful under him.

Vote peter obi.
Re: We Are Not Bothered, VP Absence At Campaign Would Not Affect Tinubu’s Victory by asanausana91: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
karnap:
Everything about him is beautiful
His wife
His education
His photographer
His vice
His vice wife
His future
His health
His age
And Nigeria will be beautiful under him.

Vote peter obi.
even you know that Peter Obi cannot win.

(1) (Reply)

2023: If Kwankwanso Steps Down For Atiku, Tinubu Should Also Step Down For Obi / Zamfara Gov Order Arrest Of Those Rejecting Old Notes / Victory Dancing Style Loading For Next Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.