Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines (32329 Views)

Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs / Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by ImperialYoruba: 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
I am yet to read but already know this is okonkwo dem.

Let me go and read, see if im wrong.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by shegra58: 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by alhajiabdulbuha: 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
Tinubu u and your children will not be our president

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by ImperialYoruba: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
grin grin grin

Valentine Ebuka Ezike

I knew it

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by 3ple9iner: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
mactoni91:
Please I'm looking an apartment to rent around Shasha/Egbeda or Ejigbo axis

2 bedrooms flat precisely.
500k/annum.

Lagos Agents are just collecting 3k without bringing anything.
call this number if you don't mind
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by Spandau: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by tyinfinity: 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
News Biafran president mazi peter obi has cancel all drug related agencies in biafra.osu people of Biafra all known às Igbo are now free to take and carry heroin and other united nation prohibited drug

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by Lionnation: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Emekaonline:

When will they stop calling these criminals Nigerians. Are they not biafrans?
they are Nigerians they do drug crimes because they are Nigerians
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by blueAgent(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Mainmanpadi:
Na them Nyamiri flat head😂

You mean Tinubu? grin

Becos no Nigerian is Escorbar than Tinubu.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by CursedOsuPigs: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
ASAPFERG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/nigerian-national-arrested-in-drug-sting-in-the-philippines.html

Na dem. By their heads, you shall know them.

That's the breadwinner of CursedOsuPigs clan. That's the unfortunate riffraff who sired BluntCrazeMan grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by hopexter(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Why Nigeria are misbehaving up and down or should they start teaching them drug education and modern day facility.

He’s not a Nigerian, he’s a Biafran using Nigerian passport and tarnishing Nigeria name. They will all die in jail.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by BluntCrazeMan: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Na dem. By their heads, you shall know them.

That's the breadwinner of CursedOsuPigs clan. That's the unfortunate riffraff who sired BluntCrazeMan grin
You're living your name boastfully.
Keep it up bro
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by kaludestiny10(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
Your opinion is on point but drug peddling is not synonymous with the Igbo's only. Other tribes in Nigeria do push drugs as well. Even the population of the drug peddlers in the South East in insignificant.
QuotaSystem:
If Biafra was a real country, many countries especially in Asia would impose visa embargoes on the drug republic for the health and safety of their own citizens.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by CursedOsuPigs: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
You're living your name boastfully.
Keep it up bro

You wan deny your fellow because he's been caught? grin

If you wan carry, na Malaysia make you go grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by BluntCrazeMan: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

You wan deny your fellow because he's been caught? grin

If you wan carry, na Malaysia make you go grin
Your name follows you around
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by Mikebjoe: 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
abbey621:
Builders of Lagos.......Tuale!
Vawulence is that you😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by qtguru(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
The guy is a goner, I hope it was worth the risk for him.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by koolmoore(m): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Get rich or die trying syndrome, Ebuka(Aka Chief prist) why did you choose to hustle through this hard way? This guy use to be my classmate in secondary school at gwas in abuja. The last time we spoke I told him that there are no job for any black man in the Philippines. But he was bent on making it there. See the end?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by naijamerican: 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
BSdetective:
They make up the largest drug peddlers in Nigeria yet they continuously accuse Tinubu as a drug lord when they're brothers are tenants in asian cells for drug peddling offences.......tr√√be of pathetic cannib@listic animal$. The nigerian government should start putting tribe on passport so the world knows who the real criminals are.

See this tribalistic bigot. May Gawd punish you onyeberibe
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by faridasr: 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
Igbos and crime are like Siamese twins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by Goodman247: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
The mantra of the igbo says get rich or die trying,if he succeeds, they will start calling him ebuka Philippines grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by omoyeni37: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
Make government give this people their biafra country abeg, this is getting out of hand.😡😡

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by Opintiwa: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
daygee12:

Tinubu resemble flat head for ur eye?

E don begin confess the name of the criminal o
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by Opintiwa: 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Espelbengz:
Oga no see him children to spoil, e come be him nebor children him like to spoil?

E first son dey gbona like am na
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by Bahamas95(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by theforemost: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
Once I saw the news I knew it could only be them. The OKOROS. And they are constantly accusing Tinubu as a drug Barron

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by olajizz01(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
dominic17:
Is Tinubu not a drug lord? Or you are not aware that he is they Oga
Na Wait this one dey talk,half of your criminal brethren are cooling in Asian countries prisons,dey there dey talk rubbish.

Awon odaran eda.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by daygee12: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
Opintiwa:

E don begin confess the name of the criminal o

Flat head drug pusher
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by Bimpe29: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
Mainmanpadi:
Na them Nyamiri flat head😂
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by bolademi(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by seunjungle1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Okay. Will you prefer Egbeda?
Before I go on and on...what type of apartment do you want
and what
tribe are
you?

Some tribe dey I can't give them my house for a rent...because, before you know what is happening you will be hearing that na dem be the original landlord of your house.
Na we develop Lagos,
Na we dey feed Lagos,
Sanwo Olu na Igbo
And etcetera etceteras.

mactoni91:
Please I'm looking an apartment to rent around Shasha/Egbeda or Ejigbo axis

2 bedrooms flat precisely.
500k/annum.

Lagos Agents are just collecting 3k without bringing anything.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines by Morphinne: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
BATified2023:
meaning tinubu is sending Igbo youths to different jails in d world

Then tinubu is wiser than d igbos , meaning if it goes on in d next 5 years tinubu will have succeeded in wiping out majority of igbos
Feck, this one pain me grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos / How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos / Police Take Over Apogbon Bridge, Lagos After Public's Outcry (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.