Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N (1352 Views)

Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat / The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations / Meet Dr Philip Ozua, Anambra Medical Doctor Who Donated $1 Million To UI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by macdongenius: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
[b][/b]

Few hours ago HE Mr. Peter Obi shared a mind blowing encounter with a young Generation Z SS2 female student who is poised for a New Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by Toluwanise247(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
See fake people…. Oloriburuku ni politicians Nigeria.. They do pass this for Buhari in 2014 what is the outcome today?
Na fools they support politicians financially…..
Quote me and die before your time ……

2 Likes

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by christejames(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
The love 😍 is so real...

ObiDatti 🧚‍♂️ to the rescue! 😘

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by Obalacam(m): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Toluwanise247:
See fake people…. Oloriburuku ni politicians Nigeria.. They do pass this for Buhari in 2014 what is the outcome today?
You are the greatest fool that will die before your time for calling someone that invested in her life and her future generation yet unborn.
It's people like you that will sell their entire generation for a plate of amala and ewedu because you don't know the meaning of sacrifice

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by Toluwanise247(m): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hear mad man “ she has invested in her future and the future of her unborn “ so her parent have not invested in her future before…. Obi sabi yahoo pass hushpuppi
Don’t quote me so that you won’t die young….

1 Like

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by Toluwanise247(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
Obalacam:

You are the greatest fool that will die before your time for calling someone that invested in her life and her future generation yet unborn.
It's people like you that will sell their entire generation for a plate of amala and ewedu because you don't know the meaning of sacrifice
You papa done dey cry for your death already….

1 Like

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by Bragalane: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Peter Obi wan use Buhari method scam Nigeria after he discovered Nigerians ain't buying into his ipob presidency.

Na 2023 election I see people not wanting to ask about the antecedents of the contestants

1. Who fought for democracy n who did not
2. Who offered free education n who did not
3. Who improve his state economy / IGR
4. Who provided enduring security in the previous state they governed ?
5. Who performed beta in bring FDI
6. Who conducted LG election n who did not
7. Who produced beta mentorship to followers
8. Who did well with healthcare not just shouting one receive treatment abroad. Who improved the health care of their respective states.
9. Corruption - Who was caught red handed looting state fund with governor's convey as a govenror

All this critical questions why are Nigeria journalist evading it just to sell a package fraud to Nigeria in the name of fake Messiah. A messiah not able to save the richest state in the East, how then can you save Nigeria ?

2 Likes

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by Obalacam(m): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Toluwanise247:

You papa done dey cry for your death already….
I don't chat with kids..
Now run and continue playing with your sand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by habsydiamond(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
What a nice gesture... dem kuku do am for buhari.. wetin we gain ontop..other than problem upon problem. I know Obi is different from bubu cos every government buhari has headed be it in the past or present are not rosy but frustrating.
Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by Toluwanise247(m): 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
Obalacam:

I don't chat with kids..
Now run and continue playing with your sand
Rip to Obalacam …. He be like say you no get brain…. Don’t quote me you don’t hear …. They will post your RIP SOON

1 Like

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by Naira20: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
I watched it live..
The thing didn't only pain BATstards but Sowore couldn't hide his pain.
I support anyone who supports a righteous cause.

Peter Obi is sincere and mean well for Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by Obalacam(m): 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
Toluwanise247:

Rip to Obalacam …. He be like say you no get brain…. Don’t quote me you don’t hear …. They will post your RIP SOON
Fork off my mention you fool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by Toluwanise247(m): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Obalacam:

Fork off my mention you fool
Next time you will know how to stay on your line

2 Likes

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by slivertongue: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
I don't think the donation is necessary. She is not 18+

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by Urchinpainer: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
slivertongue:

Is it your donation?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by Switruth: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
Toluwanise247:
guy calm down. No be Obi dey do you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by Sukersoc: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
Obalacam:

You shall live long

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by macdongenius: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Why are you so pained? While Tinubu and Atiku are renting crowd. Obi is garnering organic supporters who are using their hard earned money to support a better Nigeria. Urchins just can’t stop wailing in disbelief.

Toluwanise247:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by Ireportlive: 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
Format wey don caste

1 Like

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by macdongenius: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
So your Tinubu wey don pocket Lagos and Atiku wey be Dubai Landord na your choice? Una like suffer and backwardness in Nigeria. That’s why fuel scarcity, poverty, unemployment and insecurity Dey teach una bitter lessons. Vote wisely. We can’t continue like this. Our mumu don reach.
Toluwanise247:
Hear mad man “ she has invested in her future and the future of her unborn “ so her parent have not invested in her future before…. Obi sabi yahoo pass hushpuppi
Don’t quote me so that you won’t die young….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by macdongenius: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
Afenifere is Obidient
Yoruba Christians are Obidient
Hausa Christians are Obidient
Some Hausa Muslims are Obidient
South East is Obidient
South South is Obidient
North Central is thoroughly Obidient
Parts of North West are Obidient
Parts of North East are Obidient
Much of South West are Obidient
FCT residents are throughly Obidient

That's the summary of the February 25th, 2023 General Election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by macdongenius: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
Which queue are you guy's joining today?
Fuel?
PVC?
New naira notes?

Just stay safe Sha....
Na the Wahala wey APC put us into be this with their Change!!...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by macdongenius: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
I did the same and got mine. But I don't think it was because of the cap.

Anyway it's

President: LP (Peter Obi)

Governor: APC (Babajide Sanwo Olu)

Senate: APC (Tokunbo Abiru)

House of Rep: APc (Jimi Benson)

State House: APC

Nothing for PDP miscreants.

😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by juman(m): 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Donate to labour party.
They need money to do their campaign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by macdongenius: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Very true. Unlike bullion van and Mikano looters spaying our looted common wealth around.

Obidatti it’s a goal.

juman:
Donate to labour party.
They need money to do their campaign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by BATified2023: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Toluwanise247:
don’t mind their madness

So how did a secondary school student get d money?
Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by BATified2023: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Obalacam:

ogun kill u n your family

I bet u igbos will b disgraced next month
Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by BATified2023: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
slivertongue:
it’s right since it’s done by Peter obi but it will b a problem once it’s tinubu

How did a secondary school girl get money?
Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by macdongenius: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
See your question, very confused like BAT. #200 na big money. Didn't you read "widow's mite"

Na very small money
BATified2023:
don’t mind their madness

So how did a secondary school student get d money?

1 Like

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by BATified2023: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
macdongenius:

See your question, very confused like BAT. #200 na big money. Didn't you read "widow's mite"

Na very small money
how did she get there?

So na 200 big for d envelope like that

U Igbo people are too unintelligent to fool people
Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by macdongenius: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
Tribal bigotry don kill you finish. Yeye fowl

BATified2023:
ogun kill u n your family

I bet u igbos will b disgraced next month

1 Like

Re: Obidatti: Viral Photo Of An SS2 Girl Who Donated Her Widow's Mite For A Better N by slivertongue: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
BATified2023:
it’s right since it’s done by Peter obi but it will b a problem once it’s tinubu

How did a secondary school girl get money?

Her pocket money. But she shouldn't have bothered

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC, PDP Get Zero Votes As Obi Wins His Polling Unit / Tinubu Pays N5.4bn Monthly For Some People To Keep Quiet / All Youths Ernestly Ask For Baba Forever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.