Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,581 members, 7,865,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Being Bullied As Schoolgirl Broke Me: Watch Video Real Life Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being Bullied As Schoolgirl Broke Me: Watch Video Real Life Story (235 Views)

Mr Jollof Pictured With Success, The Warri Schoolgirl, Settles Her School Fees / Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied / "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being Bullied As Schoolgirl Broke Me: Watch Video Real Life Story by hicliq(m): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Being Bullied as Schoolgirl Broke Me was the word of the British Born Nigerian Actress “Beverly Naya” Beverly Naya has shed some light on the bullying she experienced during her formative years.

In an interview with media entrepreneur Chude Jideonwo, the actress revealed that bullying shattered her as a young student. Naya shared that she faced verbal and physical abuse from classmates due to her appearance even at the age of 16.

Continue Reading: https://politainment.net/celebrity-gossip/being-bullied-as-schoolgirl-broke-me-beverly-naya/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Is Set To Drop His Album Titled "Flex My Soul" In March / South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead In Front Of A Restaurant In Durban (video) / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, February 20th- Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.