Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,870 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Davido Is Set To Drop His Album Titled "Flex My Soul" In March - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is Set To Drop His Album Titled "Flex My Soul" In March (232 Views)

Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father / Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) / Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Is Set To Drop His Album Titled "Flex My Soul" In March by Guobadiapaul819: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
Davido is set to drop his album titled "Flex my soul" in March

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nRfVIg6INE

(1) (Reply)

4 Best Serums To Get Even Skin Tone / Elon Musk Is The Richest Manan In Africa / Timeless By Davido: Everything You Should Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.