Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? (1483 Views)

Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case / 2023: Mohammed Sanusi Clarifies Reports About Endorsing Any Candidate / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? by jogojogo: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
DMerciful:
Do you know how many international and local awards Obi received or you prefer beer parlour gossips?
Even Buhari has won many awards. Few days ago he won a peace award.
Leave award and show me comments from the masses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? by DMerciful(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Someone put a link above, avail yourself
jogojogo:

Even Buhari has won many awards. Few days ago he won a peace award.
Leave award and show me comments from the masses
Re: If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? by YorubaNiBaba(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
A cow has a better chance to become president than the idiotic, worthless obimumu from beerfraud land.... No yeebow human will ever rule this country, ipob pigs should know this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? by Rolings: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
copyrites:

Fast forward to 2007, someone opened a thread on Nairaland complaining and a few people where crying. What do you want him to do in less than 1 year after facing impeachment?

Interesting
So
1. If he wins presidential election with a senate he doesnt control and the senate decides to be a spoiler for him is this how you will be making excuse for him?
2. If any Buhari supporter put it to you that buharis first term was sabotaged internally by Saraki and Dogara wont you say they are making excuse for buhari?...they eventually left the governing party after making sure Buhari wasnt able to do anything meaningful through the legislature.
PO will be coming with mind of working but the major work involves making radical legal changes to our laws...an oppositiom controlled senate and house will make that difficult and eventually affect the performance of his government.

In 2015...people who knew Buhari knew he wasnt corrupt and wont steal money but theu questioned his competence....most ignored the warning....now today they are crying.

With the present Nigeria system and constitution, if PO wins....what we will go through under him Buhari will be childs play....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? by jogojogo: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
GorillaApp:

God bless you my brother. Like say I go fit see you physically, one carton of Heineken for fall on you this evening. Lol

Leave all these animals let them be twisting narrative and baking half truth. Only presenting the bad side which is in the minority but always failing to project the good side.

PO is no Saint but among these crop of criminals, he is the best!
Even Jesus get enemy while on earth here.

Is that suppose to be the answer if Obi has really done well?
I said you are a thief, instead of you to defend yourself, all you have to say is that I am also a thief and you are not the only one stealing.
This question has nothing to do with Tinubu but alas in defending in undefendable, you have to jump to TINUBU name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? by MadamExcellency: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
The bone of contention in this election is not even Tinubu vs Obi. The truth is that Tinubu is a spent force.

The law of diminishing returns is taking a toll on Tinubu. His best and most active days are over and no Nigerian should be happy with the presidency by proxy after what happened in Buhari's government.
Re: If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? by jogojogo: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
A cow has a better chance to become president than the idiotic, worthless obimumu from beerfraud land.... No yeebow human will ever rule this country, ipob pigs should know this
Don't go that way please.
I genuinely need an answer but none just noise about Tinubu instead of telling me about Obi
Re: If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? by jogojogo: 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
MadamExcellency:
The bone of contention in this election is not even Tinubu vs Obi. The truth is that Tinubu is a spent force.

The law of diminishing returns is taking a toll on Tinubu. His best and most active days are over and no Nigerian should be happy with the presidency by proxy after what happened in Buhari's government.
This is not my question
I honestly wish you can address my question on why the sudden twist from comments when Obi was a Governor and today
If I can't get an unbiased response, I will take that every positive response posted about Obi today is unfounded, baseless and a lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? by 77up(m): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
copyrites:
To answer your question on Peter Obi, kindly go through my observations here with an open mind.

November 2006, Peter Obi was impeached because he wasn't siphoning money into people's pocket. See positive reactions from Nairalanders in 2006. This is the thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/29376/anambra-governor-peter-obi-been

Given his approach to governance, you should expect that the media campaign and falsehood against him will be massive.

This is a 2012 thread with majority of the people admitting that Peter Obi indeed tried his best:
https://www.nairaland.com/1158356/peter-obi-anambra-state-working

There is no politician in this world that does not attract both positive and negative commentaries.

Now, enough of PO. Can you post any Tinubu's thread from way back with majority praising him? Can you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have you seen Tinubu's thread from way back?

1. What bola Tinubu Ojuyobo did - Nairalander in 2007

https://www.nairaland.com/49988/what-bola-tinubu-ojuyobo-did

2. Tinubu is a failure - Nairalander in 2007
https://www.nairaland.com/47506/tinubu-failure

3. Tinubu is the major problem of Lagos - Nairalander in 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1074370/tinubu-major-problem-lagos-state/4

4. Monumental land fraud in Lagos by Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Nairalander in 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/462913/monumental-land-scams-lagos-involving

When you go through about 4 threads about him and his administration from old Nairalanders, you will beg that same Obi to be president for 15 years.

No matter how you try to package and market Obi , we won't buy your fake product, we knew he's a failure.

Tell us more bad things about Tinubu, we prefer him, you were only hating . We prefer lagos to Anambra 🙄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? by PeterObi4LP: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Go and rest. Wether the report is good or not Nigerians have made up their mind to vote Peter Obi.
Re: If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? by Afamed: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
DMerciful:
Do you know how many international and local awards Obi received or you prefer beer parlour gossips?

International award and local awards , what impact did that have on Ndi Anambra when Obi was a Gov?

Truly una have nothing to sell this Pandora fraud

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? by DMerciful(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
You only see what your eyes wanna see!

I cannot wake you guys that are pretending to be sleeping
Afamed:

International award and local awards , what impact did that have on Ndi Anambra when Obi was a Gov?

Truly una have nothing to sell this Pandora fraud
Re: If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? by Afamed: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Go and rest. Wether the report is good or not Nigerians have made up their mind to vote Peter Obi.

Only IPOB are ready to vote for Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? by jogojogo: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
Thanks @ copyrite for the attempt at my question. But if you look at the link that you posted in defense of peter Obi in 2012, you will see that it shows how poorly he has performed. And you can see the clear difference between those comments in the link you posted and the comment we read here on Nairaland
Fellow Nairalander, even a link posted in defey of Peter clearly scored him low.
At least that was posted by # copyrites in defense of Obi
I think when you are poor no packaging can change the impression

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? by copyrites: 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
jogojogo:
Thanks @ copyrite for the attempt at my question. But if you look at the link that you posted in defense of peter Obi in 2012, you will see that it shows how poorly he has performed. And you can see the clear difference between those comments in the link you posted and the comment we read here on Nairaland
Fellow Nairalander, even a link posted in defey of Peter clearly scored him low.
At least that was posted by # copyrites in defense of Obi
I think when you are poor no packaging can change the impression

You defnitely did not read the thread, chief ur.chin.

Post any Tinubu thread from 2008 that can beat that thread and I will send you N5 million.

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? by GorillaApp(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
jogojogo:

Is that suppose to be the answer if Obi has really done well?
I said you are a thief, instead of you to defend yourself, all you have to say is that I am also a thief and you are not the only one stealing.
This question has nothing to do with Tinubu but alas in defending in undefendable, you have to jump to TINUBU name
I don't have time for your silly crap. Me, my family and friends, colleagues and neighbors are obidient. I'm working night and day on that
Go and do your own work too
Let me vote my own thief in peace. Go vote yours
Re: If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? by Goodbadbowy419: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Trust Obi at your own risk ⛔️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? by Bragalane: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
Few of the housing estate Tinubu built from scratched n commissioned himself I will wait for estate Peter Obi built

Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah,
Ibeshe low income housing scheme
Oba Adeyinka Oyekan Estate, Lekki
Ayangburen Phase II, Ikorodu
Gbagada Medium Housing Scheme
Amuwo-Odofin Housing Scheme
Abraham Adesanya Estate, Phase II
Ojokoro Millennium Housing Scheme
Alaagba low income housing scheme

copyrites:
All these lies about Peter Obi just because he did not allow anyone to steal government money and inflate contracts through back door cheesy cheesy

The projects he delivered are there for you to see today unless you're blind. grin

Name one project that Tinubu constructed and commissioned in his 8 years in government and I will name 10 of Obi's cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? by Gboom: 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
Those supporting obi are majorly his ibo blothers with the mindset that it is the turn of their tribe to rule, and they are thinking that election starts and end with them. They also believe that Tinubu is the one blocking their chance that is why they are attacking him in all fronts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Peter Obi is good, why these very terrible reports about him in 2012? by jogojogo: 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
GorillaApp:

I don't have time for your silly crap. Me, my family and friends, colleagues and neighbors are obidient. I'm working night and day on that
Go and do your own work too
Let me vote my own thief in peace. Go vote yours
as usual they resort to
Insult sinCE they have nothing to say
T
Dil

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Upload Nasarrawa State Results For Lagos State. / "When I Finish My War With Obi, He'll Know I'm A Muslim"- Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) / Why Is The Whole Country Sad? Tinubu!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.