Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

What The World Need In 2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The World Need In 2023 (679 Views)

The Peace The World Need / The World Need To Learn Religion Tolerance From The Yorubas / Why Most Of The World Need A Good Theology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The World Need In 2023 by Jamestaiwo: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
What the World need In 2023.

When You watch this video, you will eventually realise what the world need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bap3B--Da9g
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Kobojunkie: 12:23am On Jan 31, 2023
Jamestaiwo:
What the World need In 2023. When You watch this video, you will eventually realise what the world need.
The World — all of mankind— cannot have Jesus Christ because Jesus Christ made it abundantly clear about 2000 years ago that the Father sent Him only to the Lost sheep of Israel - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 & Ezekiel 36 vs 21 - 28 & Matthew 15 vs 22 - 26. He warned His followers not to give that which belongs to the Master's children to those on the dogs(non-Israelites) - Matthew 7 vs 6. It is evil to offer Jesus Christ to those who He is not meant for. undecided
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Jamestaiwo: 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The World — all of mankind— cannot have Jesus Christ because Jesus Christ made it abundantly clear about 2000 years ago that the Father sent Him only to the Lost sheep of Israel - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 & Ezekiel 36 vs 21 - 28 & Matthew 15 vs 22 - 26. He warned His followers not to give that which belongs to the Master's children to those on the dogs(non-Israelites) - Matthew 7 vs 6. It is evil to offer Jesus Christ to those who He is not meant for. undecided

Jesus is meant for all the World
He said Go and Preach the Gospel to all Creature. Matthew 28 vs 18 - 19. Mark 16 vs 15-20. Luke 24 vs 47,48,49
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
Jamestaiwo:
■ Jesus is meant for all the World
He said Go and Preacher the Gospel to all Creature. Matthew 28 vs 18 - 19. Mark 16 vs 15-20. Luke 24 vs 47,48,49
1. The world which consists only of God's Israel - Exodus 19 vs 6 - the world He then sent His followers out to preach to. undecided
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Jamestaiwo: 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The world which consists only of God's Israel - Exodus 19 vs 6 - the world He then sent His followers out to preach to. undecided

Matthew 28:19
[19]Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
The Word Nation in Greek is ethnos which means A Race, tribe usually for Jews and Non- Jewish Nation. It is used in Matthew 12 vs 21 KJV:And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.
Matthew 28 vs 19 KJV:Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Luke 2 vs 32 KJV:A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
Luke 24:47
[47]And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Acts 1:8
[8]But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Nation is for Both Jewish and Non Jewish Country.
The Uttermost part of the Earth comprises All the World.

John 1:11-12
[11]He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
[12]But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Jesus is not only for the Jews. Jesus is for the whole World.

Look at what John, Who was with Jesus, says.
1 John 2:2
[2]And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jamestaiwo:

Matthew 28:19
[19]Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
The Word Nation in Greek is ethnos which means A Race, tribe usually for Jews and Non- Jewish Nation. It is used in Matthew 12 vs 21 KJV:And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.
Matthew 28 vs 19 KJV:Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Luke 2 vs 32 KJV:A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
Luke 24:47
[47]And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Nation is for Both Jewish and Non Jewish Country.
The Uttermost part of the Earth comprises All the World.

John 1:11-12
[11]He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
[12]But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Jesus is not only for the Jews. Jesus is for the whole World.
The ver same Jesus Christ who told you all of the above also informed you in clear speak that the world consists of those who are of the Lost sheep of Israeal whom His Father only sent Him to and the dogs - Non-Israelites - warning that you do not give that which is Holy-- God's agreement and Law in the Kingdom of God aka the Gospel- to the dogs. undecided

You need knowledge of the Gospel in its entirety not in selective bits and pieces to have understanding of its Truth. undecided
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Jamestaiwo: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The ver same Jesus Christ who told you all of the above also informed you in clear speak that the world consists of those who are of the Lost sheep of Israeal whom His Father only sent Him to and the dogs - Non-Israelites - warning that you do not give that which is Holy-- God's agreement and Law in the Kingdom of God aka the Gospel- to the dogs. undecided

You need knowledge of the Gospel in its entirety not in selective bits and pieces to have understanding of its Truth. undecided

I gave you the selective that you can understand and see it vividly that the Message is for Both Jewish and Non Jewish community. Also there is entirety of it if needed.

In that, He was specific, don't forget the Woman He called Dog, later received the Healing from Him.

The Woman in John 4 was not a Jew. But she received the Gospel.

The Gospel Of Jesus is for The Whole World.

If it is only for the Jew, are a Jew?
Don't you believe in Jesus that He died for you and Rose again for you?
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jamestaiwo:
■ I gave you the selective that you can understand and see it vividly that the Message is for Both Jewish and Non Jewish community. Also there is entirety of it if needed.
■ In that, He was specific, don't forget the Woman He called Dog, later received the Healing from Him. The Woman in John 4 was not a Jew. But she received the Gospel.
■ The Gospel Of Jesus is for The Whole World. If it is only for the Jew, are a Jew? Don't you believe in Jesus that He died for you and Rose again for you?
1. None of the verses you quoted do any such of what you claim. undecided

2. The woman Jesus Christ called them dog is the woman who was a canaanite woman, a non-Israelite. The samarian woman was not a Jew but an Israelite - a descendant of Ephraim and Manasseh, both of them Israelites. Jews are Israelites descended from the line of Judah, Levi or/and Benjamin. undecided

3. If Jesus Christ Himself said it is not for the whole world, how can it be for the whole World? Who made it for the whole when He said clearly that His Father made it only for the Lost sheep of Israel? undecided
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Jamestaiwo: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. None of the verses you quoted do any such of what you claim. undecided

2. The woman Jesus Christ called them dog is the woman who was a canaanite woman, a non-Israelite. The samarian woman was not a Jew but an Israelite - a descendant of Ephraim and Manasseh, both of them Israelites. Jews are Israelites descended from the line of Judah, Levi or/and Benjamin. undecided

You have not answered the question I asked you in the last paragraph
3. If Jesus Christ Himself said it is not for the whole world, how can it be for the whole World? Who made it for the whole when He said clearly that His Father made it only for the Lost sheep of Israel? undecided
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jamestaiwo:
You have not answered the question I asked you in the last paragraph
I already answered your question. Jesus Christ made it clear that the Kingdom of God is only for those who are of the Blood of Jacob - the Israelites who, from the beginning, God promised to make His special Kingdom of Priests of - Exodus 19 vs 6. God made that promise of no other people on earth as He announced from the start that Israel was His only inheritance in the land of men. undecided

If what you are asking me to do is twist the Word of God , and Jesus Christ so as to insert myself into their plan, then I ask you this.... what is there to gain from such foolishness? undecided
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Jamestaiwo: 7:38am On Feb 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I already answered your question. Jesus Christ made it clear that the Kingdom of God is only for those who are of the Blood of Jacob - the Israelites who, from the beginning, God promised to make His special Kingdom of Priests of - Exodus 19 vs 6. God made that promise of no other people on earth as He announced from the start that Israel was His only inheritance in the land of men. undecided

If what you are asking me to do is twist the Word of God , and Jesus Christ so as to insert myself into their plan, then I ask you this.... what is there to gain from such foolishness? undecided

I knew I have answered your question when I did the Exegesis on the Nation, but you will keep on arguing.

My advice for you is that before you quote Exodus, try and read Genesis 12. Before the Jews were created, God has already given the Promise to Abraham, concerning the Father of all Nations.
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Kobojunkie: 7:53am On Feb 22, 2023
Jamestaiwo:
■I knew I have answered your question when I did the Exegesis on the Nation, but you will keep on arguing.
■ My advice for you is that before you quote Exodus, try and read Genesis 12. Before the Jews were created, God has already given the Promise to Abraham, concerning the Father of all Nations.
I didn't ask you any real questions so what is it you claim.to have answered with exegesis which your so-called Exegesis which are funny words for lies? undecided

2. Use your head! Adam, not Abraham, is the father of all mankind. If you want to argue that the promise God made applied as far as Abraham and his sons, then what you are still saying is that the promise is only meant for a select, and not all of mankind - in that case only those who have the blood of Abraham meaning all those who don't are still not a part of the plan. But in this case, We know from what is in fact written that God's promise was not to all of the sons of Abraham but to those descendants from the blood line of Abraham and Isaac and Jacob --- only those descended from all 3 blood lines--- with Jacob as the first born of them all. That is what God Himself proclaimed. So, unless you are about to write your own story into God's mouth like the Mohammedians before you, I suggest you abandon all of those stupid lies - Exegesis - you have been fed by your pastors and mogs, and begin learning anew from God Himself. undecided
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by jaephoenix(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2023
Jamestaiwo:
What the World need In 2023.

When You watch this video, you will eventually realise what the world need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bap3B--Da9g
What is the importance of jesus to the world?

1 Like

Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Dtruthspeaker: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Jamestaiwo:

I knew I have answered your question when I did the Exegesis on the Nation, but you will keep on arguing.

My advice for you is that before you quote Exodus, try and read Genesis 12. Before the Jews were created, God has already given the Promise to Abraham, concerning the Father of all Nations.

You are wasting your time arguing with that blind devil.

He does not see that strangers were allowed into Abraham's land and were immediately bound to keep The Laws.

He does not see that God Said "Isreal is my first born" therefore, we are all second born.

He does not see that Job was not an Israelite yet he kept God's Laws and God was very much pleased with him that he used him to boast and mock and challenge Satan.

Neither did he see that even though Christ was sent to Isreal alone He Still reached out and "Touched" and healed the outsider.

Come to think of it the Centurion was an outsider and Christ went to him too.

So you see, this junkie is a mad devil trying to knock people off The Way since he can no longer walk in that way for he was once an antiGod and hotly did he blaspheme The Lord back then, so he has no hope for salvation.

Therefore, this is him blocking and diverting others from being saved with his lies via scripture exactly as Satan twisted the scripture during the temptation.
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
By indicating that Israel is the first son of His sons, God instead meant Israel was the first nation to belong to Him as His plan from the beginning has been to lay claim to all nations of the world by using those of the blood of Jacob to capture it for Himself. God made this intention known right in His Law of Moses where He declared that He would eventually curse and scatter all the seeds of Israel to all four corners of the earth after which He will then gather them -- seeds of Israel--- back to Himself from every tribe and every language and every nation of the earth. This is the very same message repeated by all of the prophets of God of Old. And it is the same proclaimed by Jesus Christ, the Lord and Judge over God's Kingdom of Priests of which only those of the blood of Israel are included. undecided

God never included non-Israelites in His plan --- never said He said He did and never indicated it so. So when men claim God did that which God never said or proclaimed, these men formulate lies with which to deceive themselves and other men with. undecided
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Jamestaiwo: 5:25am On Mar 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

What is the importance of jesus to the world?

Salvation
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Kobojunkie: 5:43am On Mar 09, 2023
Jamestaiwo:
Salvation
Salvation from? undecided
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Jamestaiwo: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Salvation from? undecided

Salvation from Sin and death
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Kobojunkie: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
Jamestaiwo:
So Salvation from Sin and also Salvation from Death? OK. So which of those Salvations do you have as of this moment and how did you go about obtaining it from Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Jamestaiwo: 10:10am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So Salvation from Sin and also Salvation from Death? OK. So which of those Salvations do you have as of this moment and how did you go about obtaining it from Jesus Christ? undecided

I have the salvation from Sin and death.
Romans 8:2
[2]For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Ephesians 1:7
[7]In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Colossians 1:12-14
[12]Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
[13]Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
[14]In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Kobojunkie: 10:14am On Mar 12, 2023
Jamestaiwo:
■ I have the salvation from Sin and death.
I am afraid what you claim is impossible given that Jesus Christ made it known that in order to obtain the second one, Salvation from sin itself, you have to have stood faithful until the end to earn it --- Matthew 10 vs 22 & Matthew 24 vs 12- 13 & Mark 13 vs 13. . So is it that you don't believe that spoken by Jesus Christ?, undecided
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Jamestaiwo: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I didn't ask you any real questions so what is it you claim.to have answered with exegesis which your so-called Exegesis which are funny words for lies? undecided

2. Use your head! Adam, not Abraham, is the father of all mankind. If you want to argue that the promise God made applied as far as Abraham and his sons, then what you are still saying is that the promise is only meant for a select, and not all of mankind - in that case only those who have the blood of Abraham meaning all those who don't are still not a part of the plan. But in this case, We know from what is in fact written that God's promise was not to all of the sons of Abraham but to those descendants from the blood line of Abraham and Isaac and Jacob --- only those descended from all 3 blood lines--- with Jacob as the first born of them all. That is what God Himself proclaimed. So, unless you are about to write your own story into God's mouth like the Mohammedians before you, I suggest you abandon all of those stupid lies - Exegesis - you have been fed by your pastors and mogs, and begin learning anew from God Himself. undecided

The Promise of God to Abraham and to his descendant is not accomplished by Blood and It is not Selective. No. That is carnality.
Romans 4:1-5
[1]What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?
[2]For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.
[3]For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

Abraham received it the Promise by Faith and it can't be given out without Faith. This Implies that for anybody to receive the Promise of God Must be Of Faith. Even Descendant of Abraham that do not have Faith in the Promise of God will not receive Promised Fulfilled.

[4]Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
[5]But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

If it is of Blood, it is Of Work. But it is of Faith in what God would do.

How was Abraham Father?
Romans 4:9-11
[9]Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness.
[10]How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision.
[11]And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

He is A Father of Them that Believe, not The father by Blood.

By Faith In Christ Jesus was How Abraham became Father of All Nation.

Romans 4:13
[13]For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Kobojunkie: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2023
Jamestaiwo:
■ The Promise of God to Abraham and to his descendant is not accomplished by Blood and It is not Selective. No. That is carnality. Abraham received it the Promise by Faith and it can't be given out without Faith. This Implies that for anybody to receive the Promise of God Must be Of Faith. Even Descendant of Abraham that do not have Faith in the Promise of God will not receive Promised Fulfilled.
■ If it is of Blood, it is Of Work. But it is of Faith in what God would do. How was Abraham Father? He is A Father of Them that Believe, not The father by Blood. By Faith In Christ Jesus was How Abraham became Father of All Nation.
1. Accomplishing the promise is one thing, while those to whom it was given is another. Your statement there clearly depicts the fact that the promise was given only to those who are descendants of Abraham — blood relatives. Now the same God, of course, is revealed to have them extended the same promise down the line of Isaac and then to Jacob — not even Esau, Jacob's twin brother had the promise extended towards his line. undecided

2. As explained in the first part, the agreement was given by blood to those who God chose- Exodus 3 vs 1 - 8 and Exodus 6 vs 1 - 6. Obtaining the benefits of the agreement however is by faith, and according to God, Faith refers to living of one's life in submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of God, much as Abraham was recorded to have done in order to earn a place as a friend of God - Genesis 26 vs 1- 6 undecided
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Jamestaiwo: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Accomplishing the promise is one thing, while those to whom it was given is another. Your statement there clearly depicts the fact that the promise was given only to those who are descendants of Abraham — blood relatives. Now the same God, of course, is revealed to have them extended the same promise down the line of Isaac and then to Jacob — not even Esau, Jacob's twin brother had the promise extended towards his line. undecided

2. As explained in the first part, the agreement was given by blood to those who God chose- Exodus 3 vs 1 - 8 and Exodus 6 vs 1 - 6. Obtaining the benefits of the agreement however is by faith, and according to God, Faith refers to living of one's life in submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of God, much as Abraham was recorded to have done in order to earn a place as a friend of God - Genesis 26 vs 1- 6 undecided

Your Definition of Faith is from English Dictionary. You don't use English Dictionary to Explain Bible. It is because Bible has its own language. And you also define in context. Concerning the OT faith in God. The definition of Faith is gotten in Hebrews 11:1
[1]Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Observe in Heb. 11 were Elders, those Elders were Old Testament Men and Prophets

They hoped for A Substance (Christ) and the Evidence not seen.
Because of that in vs 8 Abraham left his Father, for an Inheritance hoped for the evidence not seen.

So the Faith is not material things but the Faith in the Promise of God to Make Family with Humanity through Christ Jesus.

Exodus 3 foreshadowed How the Promise – God made with Abraham– would be fulfilled by Which Christ would Deliver Mankind from Kingdom of Hell. And at the same time God delivering His People(Israel's) because of His Character He is Gracious.
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Kobojunkie: 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jamestaiwo:
■ Your Definition of Faith is from English Dictionary. You don't use English Dictionary to Explain Bible. It is because Bible has its own language. And you also define in context. Concerning the OT faith in God. The definition of Faith is gotten in Hebrews 11:1
■ Observe in Heb. 11 were Elders, those Elders were Old Testament Men and Prophets. They hoped for A Substance (Christ) and the Evidence not seen.
Because of that in vs 8 Abraham left his Father, for an Inheritance hoped for the evidence not seen. So the Faith is not material things but the Faith in the Promise of God to Make Family with Humanity through Christ Jesus.
■ Exodus 3 foreshadowed How the Promise – God made with Abraham– would be fulfilled by Which Christ
■ would Deliver Mankind from Kingdom of Hell. And at the same time God delivering His People(Israel's) because of His Character He is Gracious.
1. Which dictionary gave you this same definition for faith that is written right there in scripture? undecided

2. First, contrary to what many may like to believe, Hebrews 11 vs 1 does not contain a definition of the word faith . Rather what the writer does in the context is attempts a figurative comparison of faith with the evidence/substance, the promises of God, that come as a result of ir. Faith itself is not defined in the context of that passage. For this reason, the word faith, in the context, is used in reference to efforts made by such a person as Abraham while pointing out the evidence/benefits that resulted from such effort. undecided

God Himself explained what the word faith means in Genesis 26 vs 5 when He pointed out that the reason why He made a promise to Abraham had to do with the fact that Abraham lived his life in submission and obedience of His, God's, teachings and commandments - Faith. God gave that as the one and the only reason why He made Abraham His friend. This offer we observe Jesus Christ makes with all those of His followers who will do as He says - John 15 vs 9 -14 — those who will submit to and obey His teachings and commandments in the Kingdom of God. So, there you have it. Faith refers to living one's life in continuous submission and obedience to God's commandments and teachings, and in our case, in Jesus Christ. undecided

3. I am afraid this is equally wrong! God's promise to Abraham is fulfilled both in
■ His Old Law of Moses which is the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan , YHWH
■ and His New Covenant and Law which is the National Constitution of God's Special Nation of Priests aka the Kingdom of God which God promised to make of the people of Israel

Both Nations/Kingdoms serve as the culmination of the Promise God made to Abraham.

4. And no, mankind is not delivered from Hell by any of those two Laws. No such promise as you claim was made by God to mankind. undecided
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Jamestaiwo: 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Which dictionary gave you this same definition for faith that is written right there in scripture? undecided

2. First, contrary to what many may like to believe, Hebrews 11 vs 1 does not contain a definition of the word faith . Rather what the writer does in the context is attempts a figurative comparison of faith with the evidence/substance, the promises of God, that come as a result of ir. Faith itself is not defined in the context of that passage. For this reason, the word faith, in the context, is used in reference to efforts made by such a person as Abraham while pointing out the evidence/benefits that resulted from such effort. undecided

God Himself explained what the word faith means in Genesis 26 vs 5 when He pointed out that the reason why He made a promise to Abraham had to do with the fact that Abraham lived his life in submission and obedience of His, God's, teachings and commandments - Faith. God gave that as the one and the only reason why He made Abraham His friend. This offer we observe Jesus Christ makes with all those of His followers who will do as He says - John 15 vs 9 -14 — those who will submit to and obey His teachings and commandments in the Kingdom of God. So, there you have it. Faith refers to living one's life in continuous submission and obedience to God's commandments and teachings, and in our case, in Jesus Christ. undecided

3. I am afraid this is equally wrong! God's promise to Abraham is fulfilled both in
■ His Old Law of Moses which is the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan , YHWH
■ and His New Covenant and Law which is the National Constitution of God's Special Nation of Priests aka the Kingdom of God which God promised to make of the people of Israel

Both Nations/Kingdoms serve as the culmination of the Promise God made to Abraham.

4. And no, mankind is not delivered from Hell by any of those two Laws. No such promise as you claim was made by God to mankind. undecided

Galatians 3:7-9
[7]Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
[8]And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
[9]So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
Jamestaiwo:
■ Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
[8]And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
[9]So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
Let's break this down, shall we? undecided

1. According to Jesus Christ, you first have to be of the blood of Jacob in order to be of the faith that Paul writes of there in the verse 7. In His teachings, Jesus Christ pointed out that even those who belong to the devil — their father is the devil— equally have Abraham as their father meaning that it is not Christ living inside of you that makes you a seed of Abraham, instead you have to be descended from Abraham — have his blood coursing through your veins — in order to be a seed of Abraham. undecided
31 So Jesus said to the Jews who believed in him, “If you continue to accept and obey my teaching, you are really my followers.
32 You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
33 They answered, “We are Abraham’s descendants. And we have never been slaves. So why do you say that we will be free?”
34 Jesus said, “The truth is, everyone who sins is a slave—a slave to sin.
35 A slave does not stay with a family forever. But a son belongs to the family forever.
36 So if the Son makes you free, you are really free.
37 I know you are Abraham’s descendants. But you want to kill me, because you don’t want to accept my teaching.
38 I am telling you what my Father has shown me. But you do what your father has told you.”
39 They said, “Our father is Abraham.” Jesus said, “If you were really Abraham’s descendants, you would do what Abraham did.
40 I am someone who has told you the truth I heard from God. But you are trying to kill me. Abraham did nothing like that.
41 So you are doing what your own father did.” But they said, “We are not like children who never knew who their father was. God is our Father. He is the only Father we have.”
42 Jesus said to them, “If God were really your Father, you would love me. I came from God, and now I am here. I did not come by my own authority. God sent me.
43 You don’t understand the things I say, because you cannot accept my teaching.
44 Your father is the devil. You belong to him. You want to do what he wants. He was a murderer from the beginning. He was always against the truth. There is no truth in him. He is like the lies he tells. Yes, the devil is a liar. He is the father of lies. - John 8 vs 31 - 41
Jesus Christ in no way denies this fact that one has to be descended from Abraham in order to be considered a seed of Abraham as is evident in the context above. Right there He explains that in the Kingdom of God, those who have the devil as their father are also blood descendants of Abraham. So, obviously, someone here is lying. Is it Jesus Christ or your person? undecided

Now, what Paul is attempting to tell you in that passage you lifted from his letter to the believers in Galatia isn't that you are magically caused to have the blood of Abraham in your veins by virtue of having faith. Recall, again, that Jesus Christ made it clear that only those who are already the Lost sheep of Israel can first have faith in God by virtue of the agreement that is Jesus Christ - Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24 & Matthew 10 vs 5 -6. A person who is a dog — a non-Israelite — cannot have the faith that is of God in Jesus Christ - Matthew 7 vs 6. What Paul is attempting to teach is the same as that Jesus Christ spoke of in John 8 vs 31 - 44 regarding who the true children of Abraham were — those who were friends of God like Abraham — and they are those from among His descendants who do as Abraham did, which is what Jesus Christ said in the above passage in John 8 vs 39. undecided
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by jaephoenix(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Jamestaiwo:

You mean if I get jesus, I won't sin and I won't die?
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Jamestaiwo: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

You mean if I get jesus, I won't sin and I won't die?

What do you understand of "sin and death"?
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by jaephoenix(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
Jamestaiwo:

What do you understand of "sin and death"?
Just that, sin and death.
Sin is a concept created by religion.
Death is cessation of activities of major body organs, as evidenced by lack of respiratory, cardiac or skeletal actions, and pupillary dilation
Re: What The World Need In 2023 by Jamestaiwo: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

Just that, sin and death.
Sin is a concept created by religion.
Death is cessation of activities of major body organs, as evidenced by lack of respiratory, cardiac or skeletal actions, and pupillary dilation

Yes, that is that for General term as pertaining to English Dictionary for sin and death. It is a broad topic on its own. We can't finish everything here but concerning the questions you asked I will like I should send the full teaching if you don't mind.

(1) (Reply)

Evolution Vs. God Uncensored — Expanded And Updated | Full Movie / Are Christians Cowards? / A World Without God? Go Ahead, Take Your Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.