Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer (6167 Views)

Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South / Mrs Peter Obi Beautiful Incoming First Lady By Edet Edem Akpan / See Peter Obi House In London After He Lied He Has No House Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by Timagex(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Na this girl go bench bayo omoboriowo who is the photographer of buhari.

God, take my photography to the next level o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by Fedrick100: 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
She’s destined to be great, she don use photographing become millionaire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by 8inchesdick(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
Tomboy
Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by Rapuru14: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
seguno2:

So beautiful with hypocrisy and Pandora looting

Stale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
Its she still single😍
Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Uptownerd:
cheesy

She looks great. Her name is Esther Umoh!

Labor party is for the young. If you are young and you are not in labor party. You dey wrong party

1 Like

Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by IgOga(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
ScamHunter:
Everything about Obi is beautiful. Even his heart for Nigerians.

grin grin grin make we tell am
Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by Nwaetche(m): 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
Obi has Aisha, Umoh, Balami and Bashorun Oshuntekun in his team. That list looks pan-nigerian to me. PO Chief Spokesperson is fulani with folks from every region deputazing him.

I have always said that Tinubu and his clansmen from Iragbeji only has religious fanatism and Tribal bigotory going for them. You are not worried that Tinubu chosed a renowned Boko financier as VP and has himself surrounded by weid-looking radical and Islamic extremists.

COWBOYFAN:

What's her name? Obi's teams are always dominated by Ibos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by BlueDuck: 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nightwolf1:

A Yorubastard like you is naturally senseless. That beautiful lady can feed and cloth stupid tout like you until your dying days. Shameless gormless goat.

Don't waste your ebergy on those walking-dead, drooling zombies

1 Like

Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by Dialpad: 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
I am sure she is also catholic.... everything about this candidate smells tribalism.

Majority of his team members are of the same tribe...

What will they do after election? Their principal will not be winning the election, he is simply testing the grounds for 8 years from now.

The election is between APC and PDP.

As usual his followers will always resort to insults
Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by 2elliot: 12:38am On Jan 30, 2023
Dialpad:
I am sure she is also catholic.... everything about this candidate smells tribalism.

Majority of his team members are of the same tribe...

What will they do after election? Their principal will not be winning the election, he is simply testing the grounds for 8 years from now.

The election is between APC and PDP.

As usual his followers will always resort to insults
And I can't disappoint you–you are a bastard.

1 Like

Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by jaxxy(m): 1:58am On Jan 30, 2023
YeeboMuslim:
Aso rock will forever be a mirage for her and her lying principal grin

pained yoruba boy. grin

Better throw ur bigotry away.

A New Nigeria is Coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by Omoawoke: 2:09am On Jan 30, 2023
She resemble transgender
Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by Advocate500: 4:36am On Jan 30, 2023
COWBOYFAN:

she is akwa ibom.

1 Like

Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by Isobug: 4:50am On Jan 30, 2023
Creamcrest:
Peter the the ipob man.
Do yourself and your Children a favor and vote PO for posterity reason

2 Likes

Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by youngking89(m): 5:12am On Jan 30, 2023
Put you hand on your head and say this three times “Tribalism will not kill me”
COWBOYFAN:

1 Like

Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by Almaigaa: 5:28am On Jan 30, 2023
COWBOYFAN:

Her name na Amaka Chibuzor. She is from Ebinator in Nnewi, Anambra State.

Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by Almaigaa: 5:31am On Jan 30, 2023
Omoawoke:
She resemble transgender

Na so their Girls look. grin

Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by SaiOba: 5:43am On Jan 30, 2023
Yes, she's the UNO of Pendrop 👍
PrinceOfLagos:
Is she the Pendrop signature I always see in Peter Obi pictures
Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by jeromestarks: 6:21am On Jan 30, 2023
When you see an intelligent woman, the first thing you will notice is her decent dress style.

You see those girls who pains nails, fix hairs like mommywater, wear shorts skirts and tight trousers just to show their ass? They have absolutely NOTHING to offer aside sex (some are not even good at sex sef).
Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by expert234: 7:12am On Jan 30, 2023
Flathead8:
She's the one that has been doing all the editing, zooming and cropping! She will be the reason most nyamiri flat.head Osu get heart attack on Feb 25

Is she the one that edited how tinubu was stoned and rejected in Jos?

Is she the one that edited how tinubu spends his time sleeping in public occasions?
Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by expert234: 7:13am On Jan 30, 2023
Creamcrest:
Peter the the ipob man.

Tinubu the OPC man.
Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by Dialpad: 8:53am On Jan 30, 2023
Let me assure you of one thing this year.... you will toil so hard to eat ordinary food, where your mates find it easy, you will be far behind.

I was waiting for an idiot like you to respond to me.

I have more loads awaiting your sorry ass .

2elliot:
And I can't disappoint you–you are a bastard.
Re: See Peter Obi's Beautiful And Gorgeous Photographer by 2elliot: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Dialpad:
Let me assure you of one thing this year.... you will toil so hard to eat ordinary food, where your mates find it easy, you will be far behind.

I was waiting for an idiot like you to respond to me.

I have more loads awaiting your sorry ass .

This year is my best year, agbado.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reimagining Govt Communications: The Digital Frontier And The Tinubu Presidency / Anyaoku Advocates Return To Regionalism / Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.