Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Relocating Plans!!! Advice Needed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Relocating Plans!!! Advice Needed (528 Views)

Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating / Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) / Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating Plans!!! Advice Needed by Uchezzy208(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hello good afternoon nairalanders
I’m making this post because I need an advice from you and I will make the post short.
I rent a single self contained apartment here in Ghana I stay in October 2022 and it’s hasn’t been 3 months since I moved it the house and it’s a good environment but the only issue here is that the room is always hot, even though I have ceiling fan, Air conditioner and standing fan to help reduce the hotness of the room but still it’s always hot whenever I’m cooking and it’s only one window in the house which is at the entrance.
So currently my brother joined me and is living with me now and I’m thinking of renting a chamber and hall apartment so there will enough space for me and my brother and also a space to keep the kitchen equipment because the current place I’m staying doesn’t have a kitchen and I just call in the corridor.
I don’t know if to go ahead and rent the house since I already have the money and it’s a new building and it will save me the cost of always paying for electric bills to keep my Air Conditioner working in the other house.
Or should I wait and save more money and then rent for a new place since we just started the year.
Because I’m scared I might use the money for something else in the few months to come.
Please I need your advice and suggestions.
Re: Relocating Plans!!! Advice Needed by NaBanga: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
Put your brother to work and rent the chamber and hall. Your brother can help you pay half.
Re: Relocating Plans!!! Advice Needed by Uchezzy208(m): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Thanks for the advice and I’m currently on a house hunt

NaBanga:
Put your brother to work and rent the chamber and hall. Your brother can help you pay half.

1 Like

Re: Relocating Plans!!! Advice Needed by Pickmycall: 5:48am On Jan 31, 2023
Buy a heat extractor and install in the kitchen to help reduce the heat
Re: Relocating Plans!!! Advice Needed by Uchezzy208(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2023
I have never heard of that before, and is it costly? Can I get it online
Pickmycall:
Buy a heat extractor and install in the kitchen to help reduce the heat
Re: Relocating Plans!!! Advice Needed by youngrichnigga: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2023
No advice given as this is a no-brainer; you know what you must do undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Set Ago Ore Oyo Community Ablaze, Kill One Persons And Kidnap Co / Nigerian Prisons Are Useless / Police Nab A Guy And His Girlfriend For Killing Jumia Delivery Man,video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.