Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares (1348 Views)

Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) / APC Convention: Aspirants Trimmed To 2, Osinbajo And Tinubu - Senator Gaya / Buhari's Fate Is In The Hands Of The Electorates Not Tinubu -Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by Ceejay222(m): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, a former Minority Leader in the Senate, has alleged that some elements in the democratic setup deliberately manipulated the just-concluded presidential results to sway victory for their favoured candidate, blaming it on the so-called glitches.

Speaking in Umuahia on Wednesday, Abaribe maintained that the Bimodal Voter Accreditation System (BVAS) of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was either switched off or that the wrong code was given by some anti-democratic elements as the election was ongoing.

He explained that the Senate enacted a beautiful law that ought to be fraud-proof in terms of putting in place a technology-based system whose aim is to give the people their choice candidates as winners, but regretted that in their good intentions of giving the country the best, the lawmakers did not consider that some evil forces would compromise the system.

We trusted INEC to do the job. We had the best intentions in making the law, but we didn’t consider the fact that INEC will behave the way it did. Somebody deliberately switched off the system for the presidential election, leaving the Senate and House of Reps. INEC says it doesn’t know what happened, that it was a glitch, but they declared the wrong results. Surprisingly, nobody has been arrested till and punished today,” he lamented.

On the new governor of Abia State, Senator Abaribe warned him to beware of sycophants that may surround his administration, pointing out sycophants were the ones who initiated the quarrel between him and his former boss, Orji Uzor Kalu when he (Kalu) was governor and Abaribe as his deputy from 1999 to 2001.

“My problem with Kalu started the day we were sworn in as Governor and Deputy Governor respectively. The outgoing Military Administrator, Col Anthony Obi had given me an official convoy as the deputy governor. After the swearing-in, I came down with my wife to board my official vehicle, but didn’t see it. I was stranded."

Somebody had instructed that the vehicle be taken to Government House. I had to board a vehicle provided by one of my relations to Government House. When I found out what happened, I confronted Kalu over it and he said he really didn’t know that the convoy belonged to me. That he thought it was for his wife.

“Of course, sycophants went to work, asking the governor who was actually in charge, whether it was him or me. Another incident was when we attended an event with him. He made some grammatical errors and when it was my time to speak, I didn’t make any. They told him all sorts of things about me and my education,” he revealed.

He, therefore, advised Otti to expand the cities of Aba and Umuahia to decongest them, even as he lauded the governor for so far clearing the huge debris that literarily took over the two cities before now in the recent past.

source: Daily Independent

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by Aonkuuse(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
Tog
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by KingOfIsoko1: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
Agbado people are comin for him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by Jennie002: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
We know that too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by muykem: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
5% want determine Nigeria president
No be juju be that.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by Parachoko: 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ceejay222:
Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, a former Minority Leader in the Senate, has alleged that some elements in the democratic setup deliberately manipulated the just-concluded presidential results to sway victory for their favoured candidate, blaming it on the so-called glitches.

Speaking in Umuahia on Wednesday, Abaribe maintained that the Bimodal Voter Accreditation System (BVAS) of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was either switched off or that the wrong code was given by some anti-democratic elements as the election was ongoing.

He explained that the Senate enacted a beautiful law that ought to be fraud-proof in terms of putting in place a technology-based system whose aim is to give the people their choice candidates as winners, but regretted that in their good intentions of giving the country the best, the lawmakers did not consider that some evil forces would compromise the system.

We trusted INEC to do the job. We had the best intentions in making the law, but we didn’t consider the fact that INEC will behave the way it did. Somebody deliberately switched off the system for the presidential election, leaving the Senate and House of Reps. INEC says it doesn’t know what happened, that it was a glitch, but they declared the wrong results. Surprisingly, nobody has been arrested till and punished today,” he lamented.

source: Daily Independent

See the kin senseless and irresponsible talk an elected senator dey talk, what a shame

I wander why he was not affected by the nonsense he's talking about.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by Jostoman: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
Some poeple are just too good in rigging
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by yarimo(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by helinues: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
Inconsequential Abaribe with no tangible things to point out to as achievements even after representing his senatorial district for 2 decades.

Those are the crops of politicians lording over them

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by Opintiwa: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:
Inconsequential Abaribe with no tangible things to point out to as achievements even after representing his senatorial district for 2 decades.

Stop talking like someone with drip attached to the skull

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by helinues: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
Opintiwa:

Stop talking like someone with drip attached to the skull

Tell NL'S how many years you have been trolling me and othesr and how many monikers you have wasted on the futility exercise

If you are proud of your activities on this forum, oya tell us.

Why do you want to give up about life so early just because things are not going your way.

Again, only if you can respond like normal human being without being a bot

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by Opintiwa: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

Tell NL'S how many years you have been trolling me and othesr and how many monikers you have wasted on the futility exercise

If you are proud of your activities on this forum, oya tell us.

Why do you want to give up about life so early just because things are not going your way.

Again, only if you can respond like normal human being without being a bot

But are you ready to be useful now?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by Ohraykon: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
Peter obi is coming!!!
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by helinues: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
Opintiwa:

But are you ready to be useful now?

Are you ready to get a meaningful life without trolling others for years without being paid?

Stop living rada rada life, man up and face the reality of life
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by Opintiwa: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

Are you ready to get a meaningful life without trolling others for years without being paid?

Only an unintelligent ronu addict responds to question with another question
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by Corridon: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by helinues: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
Corridon:
Hi, I have a job for you. Do you want to work?

I have a meaningful life for you so that you can be productive in life instead of trolling others I line with it getting paid
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by helinues: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
Opintiwa:

Only an unintelligent ronu addict responds to question with another question

Your repeated lines already indicated how shallow your reflexes are.

Snails horn no be real horn
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by Opintiwa: 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

I have a meaningful life for you so that you can be productive in life instead of trolling others I line with it getting paid

Shatap not everyone is your enemy here .

We are just trying to help you , so your family will be proud of something.

You are not getting younger at 47

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by Corridon: 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

I'm serious. Do you need a job?
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by Opintiwa: 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

Your repeated lines already indicated how shallow your reflexes are.

Snails horn no be real horn

Bleat like an owambe ram saying Yoruba ronu
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by Dotherightthing: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
Stupid talk!
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by rummmy: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

bc he said the truth?
It is a Cristal truth,some results were written even before the election.
Inec rigged the election in favour of someone.
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by izonborn098(m): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ohraykon:
Peter obi is coming!!!
to anambra state
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares by jahsharon: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Agbado people are comin for him

Agbado people will always come for the products of baby factories

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Price Increased / BREAKING: APC Rejects Principal Officers Announced By Abbas, Akpabio / The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.