Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State (37208 Views)

Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States / Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by grammarian247(m): 5:12am On Jan 30, 2023
VillagePipu:
Everything is business to them
Mad people

Ordinary delay in issuance of PVC in Lagos, we saw how those Obidog monkeys were making stupid noise online. In the East, a Pdp member is collecting their kidney and 1k in exchange for issuance of PVC but you won't see them talking. Akpu has blocked their throat, they can't make a sound.

Very stupid hypocritical beings

PrinceofLagos, come here you talented loser.
, drop your gala carton and run here.

What happened in that video can happen anywhere. It is best to condemn the act without dragging any tribe or adding tribal coloration to it. The reason we are educated is so that we look at issues objectively as humans and not from religious or tribal lenses
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by grammarian247(m): 5:16am On Jan 30, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
Why do these people like to make life hard for their fellow Igbos? sad These eastern people ehn, must they monetize everything? sad sad sad

Same PVC northern elites are giving their people without blinking an eye?

Give an Igbo man the Opportunity and they'll sell this country for their own selfish interests undecided

We don't hate corruption, we just hate that we're not the ones carrying out the corruption

In a nutshell, no one should vote Obi because he is corrupt and could sell the country. Therefore, people should vote Atiku or BAT because they are not corrupt at all and will never sell the country. Now sit back and take your time to analyze your reasoning and come up with an objective result of your level of backwardness.
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by zedman1(m): 5:42am On Jan 30, 2023
Kingsmeal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4WlJ4F0tZs

Hello INEC Nigeria,

This is your staff at Emene Primary school in Enugu state collecting 1000 from Nigerians before giving them their PVCs.

Is this how you intend to conduct a free and fair election?

We humans are very despicable!!!

Watch video Above

Her name is Mrs Chinwendu Nnamani a serving Counselor representing Mbulujodo-West Ward 20 in Enugu-East Local Government, Enugu State.
When people go about shouting "our leaders, our leaders" it makes me mad. Where do our leaders come from? Mars? Jupiter? or London? We are our leaders, we make our leaders. This woman is "our leaders". I hate that phrase "our leaders". We all need to change!

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Dbegining: 6:13am On Jan 30, 2023
Iamgrey5:
You for just wear Tinubu cap now, the woman will give you for free

Based on the theory of stupidity deviced by some pseudo intellectuals.

I thought Tinubu is the Only problem in Nigeria.

Tinubu I not the "ONLY" problem in Nigeria but at least you agree that he is "a" problem.

So, let's take care of the problems one by one starting with him. Shall we?
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by faceLAGOS: 6:20am On Jan 30, 2023
Who’s more savage?

Ibo men or their women.
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by obembet(f): 6:21am On Jan 30, 2023
duro4chang:
They will soon blame Tinubu for this.

Don't mind those Terriost. Omo Igbo can do anything for money
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Enemyofpeace: 6:25am On Jan 30, 2023
Igbo and money

Arsenal think they have won the EPL. They don't know that we are planning to ask Buhari to put a call across to them.
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by awoluyi(m): 6:36am On Jan 30, 2023
calculator123:
Should be punished with immediate alacrity to serve as a deterrent to others who would tow this path

Who will punish her? Who punished one man we saw collecting $,£ & ¥ from a contractor? Nigeria is a lawless country.
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by chinos20(m): 6:46am On Jan 30, 2023
ThankGod those people saw their own PVC,what about us that they told INEC didn't release ours?
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Hussein035: 6:49am On Jan 30, 2023
johnjose68:

Cretins and gremlins will say it's Tinubu she is working for. They never take responsibility.

I assume she want her transport fare back because the way I am seeing that environment it is very far to their local government secretariat but she should have communicated more effectively concerning the cost and stress.

Meanwhile Tinubu is a goal
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Corrinthians(m): 7:15am On Jan 30, 2023
If this had happened in the West, this thread would have garnered no less than 18 pages by now.

I pity Igbos.
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by grammarian247(m): 7:24am On Jan 30, 2023
VillagePipu:

You are a shameless hypocrite and an enabler of atrocities.

When Obidogs were making noise about delayed PVC collection in Lagos, insulting Yorubas, insulting Tinubu and everyone else, show me where you preached your useless sanctimonious trash to them.

When Igbo terrorists were executing INEC staff in the East, show me your post where you condemned them.

It is the hypocrisy of shameless people like you who made Igboland bow to terrorism every Monday.

My point does not warrant your choice of words. If you agree that the Igbo who dragged the Yoruba when there was PVC in delay in Lagos did not do the right thing, you must also agree that you are not doing the right thing calling out the Igbo. That you are sort of retaliating does not confer justification to your action. And if you do not have a problem with comprehension, you would not insinuate that I did not condemn the woman's action. In fact, I tried hard not to include that I would have slapped her if I were at the scene of that act. See, dear friend, I am a pure Nigerian: I don't reason like you because I have lived and thrived well in all the regions of this great country. In all my life, I have never had to ask anyone where they come from before proceeding to have dealings with them. I speak a little Hausa, understand Yoruba very well and write poetry in Igbo, so you see, I can't descend into the pool of tribal quagmire with you, we are just very different- I'm an educated Nigerian: you are a tribal illiterate man!

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Coolgent(m): 7:27am On Jan 30, 2023
Majority of INEC staff are very very corrupt morethan securities
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by AbdulCLO: 7:32am On Jan 30, 2023
They will blame Tinubu for this. They never take responsibilities for their action
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by plaindealer: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2023
VillagePipu:

You are a shameless hypocrite and an enabler of atrocities.

When Obidogs were making noise about delayed PVC collection in Lagos, insulting Yorubas, insulting Tinubu and everyone else, show me where you preached your useless sanctimonious trash to them.

When Igbo terrorists were executing INEC staff in the East, show me your post where you condemned them.

It is the hypocrisy of shameless people like you who made Igboland bow to terrorism every Monday.

Well said..

They are the number one perpetrators of everything they run their dirty and hypocritical mouths about..
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by braunny(m): 7:56am On Jan 30, 2023
It's good that the mad videoed the whole thing.... However his approach was wrong towards the end why let the woman know she is on video 🤔 🤔 Please watch your back ohhh.... The woman looks like a dangerous woman ohh
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by victorsola: 8:13am On Jan 30, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Hello INEC Nigeria,

This is your staff at Emene Primary school in Enugu state collecting 1000 from Nigerians before giving them their PVCs.

Watch video Above

Her name is Mrs Chinwendu Nnamani a serving Counselor representing Mbulujodo-West Ward 20 in Enugu-East Local Government, Enugu State.
everybody wan make money. U just made it difficult for other people wey no wan stress thiersef to collect the ting
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Cherish233: 8:19am On Jan 30, 2023
airsaylongcome:

What signature below are you referring to? The post after yours?

The highlighted areas on the pics

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by tinktanker: 8:19am On Jan 30, 2023
This useless woman shld be arrested and jailed for 4 to 8yrs
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Igboslayer: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2023
VillagePipu:
Everything is business to them
Mad people

Ordinary delay in issuance of PVC in Lagos, we saw how those Obidog monkeys were making stupid noise online. In the East, a Pdp member is collecting their kidney and 1k in exchange for issuance of PVC but you won't see them talking. Akpu has blocked their throat, they can't make a sound.
Very stupid hypocritical beings

PrinceofLagos, come here you talented loser.
, drop your gala carton and run here.
You dey mind those bastards, crazy stupid idiots always blaming others for their problems. 80% of them will eventually sell their vote on Election Day, this is as clear as daylight. The region is the second poorest in Nigeria. Their governors have weaponized poverty .
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Dbegining: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2023
VillagePipu:

Start with those tying down Obidogs like goats every Monday in Peter Obi's Anambra.
I guess those ones aren't your problem, Tinubu is your problem.

Assuming you were washing clothes in Anambra and not Lagos, you would have gotten some measure of sense by now.

Bro, bro, don't be emotional nau.

You no b woman o.

The thing is the govt is the one that is supposed to deal with that thing happening in the south East because it is their responsibility to ensure law and order and Buhari has failed in that one. One of his many failures.

But this is what I can do as is within my power. Vote! And
Vote right!

If by voting I can remove one of Nigeria's problems then I will very gladly do so.

So, don't ask me to deal with a problem that the government is supposed to deal with.

I don't expect you to reply me. Not that you are unintelligent or anything like that. But there's nothing logical you can reply with.
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by jessylaurel(f): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Hello INEC Nigeria,

Watch video Above

All of you there can't gather here and collect that her bag and carry your pvc?
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by favour32(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2023
henrydav:
See as she look like epp.
You dey map my thoughts so.
I dey watch her hippopotamus movements grin grin grin
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by ostartruth: 10:31am On Jan 30, 2023
INEC should immediately issue this one a sack letter as a way of restoring confidence of the people on INEC as it concerns 2023 general election. It z not about granting Chattam House interview, it s now about action.
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by ostartruth: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
Why do these people like to make life hard for their fellow Igbos? sad These eastern people ehn, must they monetize everything? sad sad sad

Same PVC northern elites are giving their people without blinking an eye?

Give an Igbo man the Opportunity and they'll sell this country for their own selfish interests undecided

We don't hate corruption, we just hate that we're not the ones carrying out the corruption
Foolish man. What is bad is bad anywhere. Same Igbos are exposing her action and you are here talking rubbish. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by ThatrealestApex: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2023
ostartruth:

Foolish man. What is bad is bad anywhere. Same Igbos are exposing her action and you are here talking rubbish. Idiot.

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by MossLuv: 10:52am On Jan 30, 2023
If I were there I will snatch the whole PVCs from her and if she try nonsense, I will beat the hell out of her.
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Chindozy: 11:34am On Jan 30, 2023
If bvas is biometric based using both fingerprints and facial recognition, why then do we need pvc? Once voters are duly registered, there details are in the database. During elections, voters can simply be accredited or verified using their fingerprints. Placing one’s finger on the device calls up the voter’s details already in the database. INEC should really look at this cz it’s gonna eliminate all the chaos being experienced currently with pvc collection.
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Numerouno94(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
adioolayi:
If na Lagos now, we no go hear word, everywhere for don scatter...dem go dey shout... nonsense!

Swears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight / 16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.