Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State (36915 Views)

Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States / Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by iCauseTrouble: 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
angry
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by moscobabs(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
cool
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by foolbuster: 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nigerians are there own worst enemy

5 Likes

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by OgbeniOja1: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
That's how this one lost her job. Mumu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by blabulu2000: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nyamiri people will blame Tinubu for this....

Or is she working for Tinubu in Enugu state?

7 Likes

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by bigdammyj: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Noted.
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by ovie8200: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Am really ashamed of Nigeria, not just as a country, but many of the people living in are wicked. For some to collect their ID/PVC to do their civil right, you insisted on collecting money....Nigeria as a country is rotten from the root. I feel for people that still live in that country.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by theforemost: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
This is how they want to rig Obidient in

4 Likes

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Franchise21(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Iamgrey5:
You for just wear Tinubu cap now, the man will give you for free

Based on the theory of stupidity deviced by some pseudo intellectuals.

I thought Tinubu is the Only problem in Nigeria.
He's the chief problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by henrydav: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
This woman is a disgrace to Enugu state in general

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Tflex01: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Lol just imagine this happen in Lagos.

This thread would be on 10th page by now. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kingsmeal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4WlJ4F0tZs

Hello INEC Nigeria,

This is your staff at Emene Primary school in Enugu state collecting 1000 from Nigerians before giving them their PVCs.

Is this how you intend to conduct a free and fair election?

We humans are very despicable!!!

Watch video Above

Her name is Mrs Chinwendu Nnamani a serving Counselor representing Mbulujodo-West Ward 20 in Enugu-East Local Government, Enugu State.
This is how they disenfranchise and deny the south east their rights, tomorrow them go say them no dey vote

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Burgerlomo: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
WTF! Did I just read say that woman nah serving counselor abi una dey whine me ni because ayam not understanding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Wipper7000: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
duro4chang:
They will soon blame Tinubu for this.
Nah there way to Blame Tinubu for everything even when they cannot impregnate their own wife they will still blame Tinubu.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by desiredhome: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Reinaldo:
Corruption under APC is monumental
Keep blaming everybody except you, the state is Enugu and the lady is from that same state.....you can conclude it ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by FashionCookie(f): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Election never start ooo. After one person go tell me say e go free and fair. I pity una...
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by 9jaBloke: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dismissal.
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Honduras: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dem for beat am ......this is why I say we Christians are our problem

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Adakintroy: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Obi will win. because he is honest Or because Nigerian are dishonest. Wait until money starts circulating. You will know if tinubu is the real jagaban or Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by eminikansoso(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Bmaster:
if the gods are to punish civil servants who are not satisfied with their salary,they will first start from people of ONITSHA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA.
They are all thieves,and they deserves a chilled cold of karma served to them all, including their gateman.
Chaii
Wetin people of otu do you that you wish them this punishment.
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by highchief1: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Hello INEC Nigeria,

This is your staff at Emene Primary school in Enugu state collecting 1000 from Nigerians before giving them their PVCs.

Watch video Above

Her name is Mrs Chinwendu Nnamani a serving Counselor representing Mbulujodo-West Ward 20 in Enugu-East Local Government, Enugu State.
don’t hate the player hate the game.don’t blame her the hardship in Nigeria will not allow transparency anywhere.u don’t know what hunger is.Do u know what it means to offer someone who does not have 20k 1m?that person can sell his entire community.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Theunbothered: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Why dey no beat am? And there are men there. With enough video evidence, the next action would have been thorough beating.

Op,do you know her name? We want this video to go viral so that she can lose her job.

Better leave her before some idiotic elements start crying about it being an IPOB attack. Some foolish people are waiting to label any half story they see this election period as IPOB just to push a narrative.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Af0nja: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Hello INEC Nigeria,

Watch video Above

Thanks for the video

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by MrColdsweat: 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
Vickym1:
God will punish them all if they joke with this election
God will not punish anybody. You better stand up and fix the mess.

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Angy55(f): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
My colleague paid 5k to collect his own last week at Ojo area of Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by henrydav: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
See as she look like epp.

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by NaijaCover(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nigerian Are Not Grateful

Honestly Speaking, That's Why

Is Well Known In Nigeria For Posting Bad News
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Ikea81: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
If my pvc dey that unit. I go collect am from her bag. She no go anywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by tfelicityk(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
I am never surprised with this kind of news...
Some of this kind of people believe in extortion...
They are very adamant and greedy...

That is one of the problem the system is facing and I pray that the INEC will take a disciplinary action against this woman to serve as warning to her likes across the Nation

I am very happy that no political parties name was mentioned...

3 Likes

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Sammy07: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
Iamgrey5:

grin

No mind them, this thread won't reach 7 pages

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by MartinCorridon: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Labour Party and Peter Obi are the culprits.

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Abbiamaka73(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
Human being 😢

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries / Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.