Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State (36914 Views)

Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States / Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by KENFERDYOORI(m): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
We're our own problem. Just pathetic!

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Eriokanmi: 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Trollronaldo:
This one don lose her job
I'm telling you. Some people are architects of their misfortune in life . Where's even the job nowadays?
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by AdviserGeneral: 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Why dey no beat am? And there are men there. With enough video evidence, the next action would have been thorough beating.

We want this video to go viral so that she can lose her job.

I like as dem no beat her, the guy making the video is a core gentleman. If they had beaten her, you would have been shocked by newspapers headlines the next day. "
INEC staff beaten to pulp while distributing PVC".

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Indispensable85(m): 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Igbos are empty chest beaters as usual. Nobody could collect that her bag? Come and try this nonsense in Benin.
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
INEC,
Nigeria Police,
ICPC...
This woman MUST be arrested immediately.
What a shame
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by ghiloman28(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
If this happen in Lagos they will have call out Yorubas and Tinubu. Look at this woman that the normal typical igbos always looking for opportunities to make people cry and and make thierself Rich

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by chi4ik4(m): 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
Why do these people like to make life hard for their fellow Igbos? sad These eastern people ehn, must they monetize everything? sad sad sad

Same PVC northern elites are giving their people without blinking an eye?

Give an Igbo man the Opportunity and they'll sell this country for their own selfish interests undecided

We don't hate corruption, we just hate that we're not the ones carrying out the corruption
stop this nonsense. I went to collect my PVC in Abuja (Gwarimpa, 3rd Avenue primary school). The INEC officials told me that my card was not there. I met another official who charged me 5k and I got my PVC in the same place. The guy is an HAUSA man. This horrible act is in every tribe.
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Taiggarr: 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kingsmeal:
What a shameless woman!!

Tinubu's instructions..

Ndi ara!
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by FireUpNow(m): 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dem for give her better community beating. Useless and corrupt lady. Na this type dey tell their husband say nor money no sex at home. Witch
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by oneMalik: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
you're not supporting it , you're just justifying it .

HeRulesMen:
I'm not supporting it but even some government officials collect bribe or receive kickback for any contract to be signed.

However, it's a bad thing.
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by erospecial: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Wayward Southerners in Govt and offices! The same person will go and give testimony in church as a faith bulldozer and seed sower!
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Orinechi: 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
ajakuai:
Their own is better, in Rivers State, Emohua Local Government council to be precise, they are not givingout PVC to nonindigense who transferred to the state due to relocation.

My brother's wife is a victim here. Did transfer from Benue to Rivers State.

She had gone to her new Ward and unit severally before they moved to Emohua council. Cos ur brother's wife PVC is not ready, INEX should relocate the headquarter to Emohua l g a? U try

She has gone to the council like thrice again, yet no way. They keep posting her that her card is not yet ready(reluctantly). That she should come back today closing date being 29th of January.

INEC should as a matter of urgency, look into this Emohua LG council and their PVC withholding of non-indigense.

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Ubanz: 12:07am On Jan 30, 2023
Good for her. But how can a serving councilor be an inec staff?
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Angy55(f): 12:13am On Jan 30, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
NIN IS EVEN WORST.... AND THE GOVERNMENT IS DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT...

They are the product of the corrupt government.
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Originalsly: 12:26am On Jan 30, 2023
Hmmm.... using SM to expose the corrupt.... nice one.... she can't deny... she can't explain .... she can't hide. Her firing should he broadcast far and wide .... but..... which official is without same same sin? ... hope she is fired for her smartness.
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:31am On Jan 30, 2023
Una no beat am??
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Smartguyboy(m): 12:42am On Jan 30, 2023
Igbos are the only problem of Igbos nobody else . Such will never happen in North
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by id4sho(m): 12:55am On Jan 30, 2023
Zonefree:

I support the thorough beating. She deserved that.

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Billygee2u: 1:05am On Jan 30, 2023
Kingsmeal:
What a shameless woman!!
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Ibanga2(m): 1:07am On Jan 30, 2023
Same scenario when I collected mine at Sango high school ogun, the dude demanded #200 if not he wouldn't give out the card.
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 30, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Why dey no beat am? And there are men there. With enough video evidence, the next action would have been thorough beating.

We want this video to go viral so that she can lose her job.

It hasn't gotten to that stage... If they had beaten her, the guy could have been arrested and charged with harassment. He did the right thing by recording her and bringing it to social media.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by cardoctor(m): 2:15am On Jan 30, 2023
Enugu no dey carry last
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by proprince(m): 2:17am On Jan 30, 2023
Fear women with that shape.
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by testimonychinedu(m): 2:30am On Jan 30, 2023
this is very bad

post=120476696]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4WlJ4F0tZs

Hello INEC Nigeria,

This is your staff at Emene Primary school in Enugu state collecting 1000 from Nigerians before giving them their PVCs.

Is this how you intend to conduct a free and fair election?

We humans are very despicable!!!

Watch video Above

Her name is Mrs Chinwendu Nnamani a serving Counselor representing Mbulujodo-West Ward 20 in Enugu-East Local Government, Enugu State.[/quote]
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by highchief1: 2:41am On Jan 30, 2023
egunna:
does dat woman looks hungry to u?or is it that ur brain is having a partial contact with ur eyes?y don't u place things in their proper perspective?
how do you see hungry people.you expect them to look like HIV patients?what do you understand by hunger?U think it’s unavailability of rice and beans?Why are u so quick to insulting people?Did you lose your parents early in life and was raised by the streets?cant u send a message without insults?u must be an OBIDIENT.That’s their trademark.
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by afbstrategies: 2:54am On Jan 30, 2023
In a normal Country she will be arrested and prosecuted for this, to send a message to others.

But Nigeria is not a normal Country sha! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by waslag11(m): 3:14am On Jan 30, 2023
Nigeria my country
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Pikahol(m): 3:24am On Jan 30, 2023
This is bad from all angles. I know things are hard..
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Paretomaster1(m): 3:36am On Jan 30, 2023
Nyamiri, and corruption Ehn!!
Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by BluntCrazeMan: 4:04am On Jan 30, 2023
Kingsmeal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4WlJ4F0tZs

Hello INEC Nigeria,

This is your staff at Emene Primary school in Enugu state collecting 1000 from Nigerians before giving them their PVCs.

Is this how you intend to conduct a free and fair election?

We humans are very despicable!!!

Watch video Above

Her name is Mrs Chinwendu Nnamani a serving Counselor representing Mbulujodo-West Ward 20 in Enugu-East Local Government, Enugu State.
It's very possible that this woman is not an INEC Staff.

She went and collected the Polling-unit PVCs in the guise of “helping them to give the PVCs to their rightful owners”.

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State by Ever8090: 4:26am On Jan 30, 2023
HeRulesMen:
I'm not supporting it but even some government officials collect bribe or receive kickback for any contract to be signed.

However, it's a bad thing.
deep inside of you, you support her base on tribal affiliation because I know you are igbo and if you have the opportunity you will do worst. Go to the north, they collect more than two pvc each without giving Shi Shi, infarct they go to their houses and issue them their pvc.i telling you this because I witnessed it myself.

Tomorrow when election results cones out,you will start complaining that the result in the north is take claiming that the north only has land mark that Igbos are more populated than them. .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates / Protest In Osun Over Hike In Electricity Tariff, Fuel Price (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.